Trump just exposed himself as the Ultimate Pu$$y

This is about Trump being too much of a pu$$y to fire someone face to face, man to man.

Not sure Republicans understand.

5346-1516602782-34bdb4d8a9bf66d619f5e27dc790b5ec.jpg

Did Mueller forget DUTY, HONOR COURAGE later in life......................hmmmmm

Show me where he sent recommendations for the crimes committed by Hillary to the DOJ under Obama.............

You want to talk OBSTRUCTION.............openly deleting emails under a court order............Housing CLASSIFIED DATA in an UNSECURE SERVER.......

Not to mention the BS with the Clinton Foundation..............

Pardon me, that while I respect his service in Vietnam I am NOT OBLIGATED to RESPECT his actions in the FBI.............I served myself so pardon me when you try the LOOK HE SERVED ROUTINE.....................I see clear abuses under Obama............they are well documented and recorded............and these turkeys didn't do their dang job...............so who the hell cares.
OMG! She had a server. Oh no!

Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn reportedly had 'forbidden' internet connection at the Pentagon

Donald Trump's companies destroyed or hid documents in defiance of court orders

Trump and White House staffers illegally delete messages: suit

“Crooked Hillary” has nothing on the Trump Foundation.

Trump’s Abuse of Trump Foundation — Criminal Tax Implications?

Come back when you're not an ignorant moron dunce.
Baloney.......made by Oscar.........

I signed classified document paperwork in the military.........so pardon me while I circular file your post..........

She clearly violated the HANDLING of CLASSIFIED DATA..............You don't put freaking Classified Data in a private server in your dang bathroom........

Classified data SHOULD HAVE REMAINDED IN THE STATE DEPT. where it can BE MONITORED for BREACHES.....................

She is VERY GUILTY OF THIS CRIME................and yes it is a crime.....

Then you say then why wasn't she charged...................simple...you own the DOJ they don't charge you.

Put that evidence in front of 12 Americans as an HONEST JURY..........They'd bury her and you know it..........

We'd have been thrown under the Jail for a FRACTION of what she did...........Our gov't is corrupt.
I posted an entire list of Trump Crimes from his minions and no comment.

Only about Hillary. And she was found innocent.

Not so with Trump minions.
LOL

When you own the DOJ you don't get charged with crimes..........

Put her ass on a real court and a real Jury and see what happens to her..........

Not the Mickey Mouse BS Congressional POLITICAL courtroom for the amusement of the American people.

Oh these right wingers are fuking hilarious. You know most have never been in the military. I was.
The privatize healthcare experiment has so far been a disaster. Here, check this out:

The VA Doesn’t Need to Be Privatized, and Our Vets Know It

Trump bases his stance on the VA mostly on a 2014 scandal about backlogs for patient care and falsifications of waiting periods, which led to the dismissal of several top officials. But as The Fiscal Times’ Rob Garver explained, the VA’s new leadership has already acted to reform the system and change the agency’s culture. Pending claims are way down, virtually all VA facilities extend same-day access to care and performance exceeds the private sector by nearly every measure.

a pilot program gave veterans a Choice Card to use at private facilities if their local VA hospital is more than 40 miles away, or if the wait time is over 30 days. This theoretically ensures that no veteran has to wait for or be inconvenienced by seeking medical care.

This has led to a secondary waitlist for those seeking difficult-to-access private care, along with numerous billing errors and questions of eligibility. There was also no setup for integrating care between VA and non-VA providers, which meant veterans skipping between the two could get duplicative or substandard care. While some have predictably used this to label the VA as incompetent, it says more about the hurdles to delivering a public/private hybrid.

Republicans have responded by advocating for a permanent Choice Card, allowing veterans to go to anywhere they want (oddly, they haven’t offered the same kind of single-payer card for the nation’s other 300 million-odd citizens to present at any medical facility). That mirrors the Trump plan of a “public/private option.” But that would further strain a hobbled scheme private contractors couldn’t figure out for a much smaller universe of patients. It would also double the costs of the current VA.

---------------

Republicans don't "fix" things. They steal from the American people. Did they "fix" the Middle East?Have they "fixed" healthcare? Did they "fix" car companies? Did they "fix" the ruined economy after Bush?

What about taxes? Did they "fix" taxes? For billionaires. For the rest of the country the cost will be at least a couple of trillion.

Don't expect anything the GOP "fixes" to ever work again.
They aren't privatizing the VA..................and the Dems blocked increased spending in the budget bill...........to expand CHOICE............not allowing Vets before 9/11 to get vouchers for medical treatment when the waiting list for VA hospitals is too long..........

Your side of the equation doesn't have a leg to stand on regarding recent developments.

We can be sure those who call Trump the ultimate pussy are the pussy's themselves.

This is about Trump being too much of a pu$$y to fire someone face to face, man to man.

Not sure Republicans understand.

5346-1516602782-34bdb4d8a9bf66d619f5e27dc790b5ec.jpg

Did Mueller forget DUTY, HONOR COURAGE later in life......................hmmmmm

Show me where he sent recommendations for the crimes committed by Hillary to the DOJ under Obama.............

You want to talk OBSTRUCTION.............openly deleting emails under a court order............Housing CLASSIFIED DATA in an UNSECURE SERVER.......

Not to mention the BS with the Clinton Foundation..............

Pardon me, that while I respect his service in Vietnam I am NOT OBLIGATED to RESPECT his actions in the FBI.............I served myself so pardon me when you try the LOOK HE SERVED ROUTINE.....................I see clear abuses under Obama............they are well documented and recorded............and these turkeys didn't do their dang job...............so who the hell cares.
OMG! She had a server. Oh no!

Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn reportedly had 'forbidden' internet connection at the Pentagon

Donald Trump's companies destroyed or hid documents in defiance of court orders

Trump and White House staffers illegally delete messages: suit

“Crooked Hillary” has nothing on the Trump Foundation.

Trump’s Abuse of Trump Foundation — Criminal Tax Implications?

Come back when you're not an ignorant moron dunce.
Baloney.......made by Oscar.........

I signed classified document paperwork in the military.........so pardon me while I circular file your post..........

She clearly violated the HANDLING of CLASSIFIED DATA..............You don't put freaking Classified Data in a private server in your dang bathroom........

Classified data SHOULD HAVE REMAINDED IN THE STATE DEPT. where it can BE MONITORED for BREACHES.....................

She is VERY GUILTY OF THIS CRIME................and yes it is a crime.....

Then you say then why wasn't she charged...................simple...you own the DOJ they don't charge you.

Put that evidence in front of 12 Americans as an HONEST JURY..........They'd bury her and you know it..........

We'd have been thrown under the Jail for a FRACTION of what she did...........Our gov't is corrupt.
I posted an entire list of Trump Crimes from his minions and no comment.

Only about Hillary. And she was found innocent.

Not so with Trump minions.
LOL

When you own the DOJ you don't get charged with crimes..........

Put her ass on a real court and a real Jury and see what happens to her..........

Not the Mickey Mouse BS Congressional POLITICAL courtroom for the amusement of the American people.
You Repubtards wasted 35 years of my tax dollars investigating Clinton & got your ass handed to you. Stop wasting our time & money on someone who is no longer in charge of anything.

This has led to a secondary waitlist for those seeking difficult-to-access private care, along with numerous billing errors and questions of eligibility. There was also no setup for integrating care between VA and non-VA providers, which meant veterans skipping between the two could get duplicative or substandard care. While some have predictably used this to label the VA as incompetent, it says more about the hurdles to delivering a public/private hybrid.

All my doctors are able to coordinate treatment.. This must be another example of VA isolation, ineptness, and incompetency.. A lot of whining there Deany. But all about the FAILURES of the VA to "integrate with technology" and serve patients.

And IT MIGHT cost twice as much. So fucking what? As long it doesn't cost MORE than every other patient would pay for the SAME STANDARD of care and treatment and wait times and DEATH rates.

The VA needs fixing. It's more important to manage that project than worry about your image..

Looks like a person that cares more about FIXING THINGS than getting "likes" on Facebook or the daily popularity poll. About fucking time.....

I'm glad Trump is trying to privatize the VA.

I haven't even signed up to use the benefit. I'd rather pay a Ugandan butcher to do surgery on me. The survival rate would be about the same anyway but at least I wouldn't die waiting to get the surgery.

You`ll likely be waiting longer using the private sector.
VA Wait Times As Good or Better Than Private Sector: Report
Patients have shorter wait time at Viera VA

It's harder to compare wait times than you think. In the private sector, if you are SERIOUSLY in need, any doctor will get you in within the week.

When you just "survey" wait times, the results can be complete garbage if ROUTINE care like annual and bi-annual checkups and WELLNESS visits are compared to folks that that are ACTUALLY CURRENTLY ILL...

Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin is out, Trump announces by tweet

WASHINGTON – Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin is being replaced, President Trump tweeted Wednesday, ending weeks of speculation and uncertainty about his fate.

---------

Just watched an interview with David Shulkin. He was asked about his last conversation with Trump and said they talked about Shulkin's plans for the VA.
When they finished, he walked back to his office and saw a Tweet that he had been fired.
He literally walked away from Trump and less than 5 minutes later, got a Tweet firing him.

Trump, too chicken to be a man.

The Ultimate Pu$$y.

No way to spin this. It's something we have known, but this just spells it out in neon.

584db2fa8e49bc97a9d05a178023a278.jpg

The VA needs fixing. It's more important to manage that project than worry about your image..

Looks like a person that cares more about FIXING THINGS than getting "likes" on Facebook or the daily popularity poll. About fucking time.....

Come off it, Trump spends most of his time caring about his image.

He knows when his image is in danger. Even when morons in the media don't . And if Shulkin was screwing up and getting eaten by the Swamp ---- DITCHING him is BETTER for his image in the LONG run. then facing down stupid people writing a few columns and threads about a what a DISASTER this decision was now.

Last edited:

I'm not even clicking your link, and I don't need too. I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE that the doctor I PAY FOR takes care of me. I know that my buddies who depend on the VA get shitty care in almost all cases. I have ONE friend who is a "Nam" vet that the VA has served well, he knows more people who have either given up on the VA or died waiting. It's like a lottery or something according to him.

WASHINGTON – Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin is being replaced, President Trump tweeted Wednesday, ending weeks of speculation and uncertainty about his fate.

---------

Just watched an interview with David Shulkin. He was asked about his last conversation with Trump and said they talked about Shulkin's plans for the VA.
When they finished, he walked back to his office and saw a Tweet that he had been fired.
He literally walked away from Trump and less than 5 minutes later, got a Tweet firing him.

The Ultimate Pu$$y.

No way to spin this. It's something we have known, but this just spells it out in neon.

He knows when his image is in danger. Even when morons in the media don't . And if Shulkin was screwing up and getting eaten by the Swamp ---- DITCHING him is BETTER for his image in the LONG run. then facing down stupid people writing a few columns and threads about a what a DISASTER this decision was now.

Potentially.

However at the next election, if I were running, I'd show had bad he is at recruiting people to do a job by showing how almost everyone has left within his first year and a bit.

I'd hammer it and hammer it and hammer it.

---------

The Ultimate Pu$$y.

Potentially.

However at the next election, if I were running, I'd show had bad he is at recruiting people to do a job by showing how almost everyone has left within his first year and a bit.

I'd hammer it and hammer it and hammer it.

The concept that "The Best people" have a hard time working for egotistical meglomaniacs is nothing new to the Silicon Valley crowd. I dealt with folks like Trump for 20 years. There's a HUGE turnover in upper mgt in Silicon Valley because of this.. And also because there WERE (20 years ago) so many choices of exciting alternative jobs).. Striving to birth a start-up is the most stressful situation job you can have. Often the mgt is making sacrifices and living in poverty while the employees are fat, dumb and happy.. And the clock is always ticking. The money is ALWAYS running out. The competition next door is ALWAYS biting you..

Turnover is NOT a personal failure. It's BECAUSE the challenges are HUGE. And someone has to light butt fires as a matter of survival. That is TOTALLY foreign in Washington DC. Never happened. The pace of work there gets slower and slower all the time. Just GETTING people approved takes half of your term in office.

And you're asking the "Best People" to ditch their lucrative and safer weill-paying jobs to take HUGE risks in tackling the swamp. NOTHING is gonna get fixed in Wash without a bit of personnel carnage.

Trump was referred to as a pu$$y at the Press Dinner. He ran to Wisconsin to get his balls stroked. And did they ever stroke his balls.

I'm glad Trump is trying to privatize the VA.

I haven't even signed up to use the benefit. I'd rather pay a Ugandan butcher to do surgery on me. The survival rate would be about the same anyway but at least I wouldn't die waiting to get the surgery.

So you’ve never used the VA but you know it’s terrible.

Why do veterans say such great things about their treatment? The problem is understaffing and 15 years of war have overwhelmed the system.

Go to the VA site and look at the IG reports there.....................The IG is tearing VA hospital sites new assholes right now...........More heads will role......

And I don't care how many he fires to get it right..........Our Veterans deserve better than what they are getting.........

About time.

Why would heads "role"?
The corruption from the past.............still some there..........The IG reports were giving reports on it.

Go to the VA site and look at the IG reports there.....................The IG is tearing VA hospital sites new assholes right now...........More heads will role......

And I don't care how many he fires to get it right..........Our Veterans deserve better than what they are getting.........

About time.

Why would heads "role"?
The corruption from the past.............still some there..........The IG reports were giving reports on it.

Wrong word, dumbass. It's "heads will roll".

About time.

Why would heads "role"?

Wrong word, dumbass. It's "heads will roll".
So sue me.

Forum List

Back