Trump...Just....Lies

No he didn’t.. re listen moron

yes he did you mindless sheep. It was just a gaff and not a big deal, but he did clearly say it
then it is far from a lie but just a gaff. how odd for LESH to overstate things like this...
Again you miss the point. It was a gaff. And stupid as it was, it’s pretty much not a big deal.

What IS a big deal is that fact that he would lie about something so small and easily shown to be a lie. He just doesn’t care. Truth means ZERO to him and less to his followers

Yeah...this is horrible.

Picking on a war hero is bad enough. Especially when you ducked your service with a medical exemption you got your Daddy to get for you.

But McCain is dead and cannot even defend himself.

Trump has no honor and no courage.
You idiots are so phony. Now McCain is a hero and a saint. 11 years ago he was a, old white racist.
LIAR.

Prove it with links. Trumper's cannot be believed here on USMB.

Trump...Just...Lies, and so do his defenders here on USMB.
FLASHBACK: Liberal Media called John McCain white supremacist in 2008
You found a blogger making a claim about a Huffington Post article, but no link to rhe article for review on accuracy or context.
That's because the HuffPost article didn't say McCain was a white supremacist, and the lying scum Trumpist knew it!
Here is the only mention of a white supremacist in the article, "white supremacist named Richard Quinn, who found himself hired as a political advisor by McCain in 2000."
Trump hasn't hired any white supremacists, yet he's accused of being one. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

yes he did you mindless sheep. It was just a gaff and not a big deal, but he did clearly say it
then it is far from a lie but just a gaff. how odd for LESH to overstate things like this...
Again you miss the point. It was a gaff. And stupid as it was, it’s pretty much not a big deal.

What IS a big deal is that fact that he would lie about something so small and easily shown to be a lie. He just doesn’t care. Truth means ZERO to him and less to his followers
i can point to a million lies i'm sure you don't care about.
the point is we as a culture are now calling what we don't like a lie and what we do like anything we want to. we're a bunch of spoiled shits who demand we get our way or we throw a fit and have scream at the sky parties.

the point is we as a culture are now calling what we don't like a lie and what we do like anything we want to. we're a bunch of spoiled shits who demand we get our way or we throw a fit and have scream at the sky parties.
The point is, Republicans spent 8 years screaming about “lies” that weren’t lies... and then elected Trump who can’t tell the truth about anything... ever

The point is, Republicans spent 8 years screaming about “lies” that weren’t lies... and then elected Trump who can’t tell the truth about anything... ever

Sure, give back my insurance and my doctor then we can take you seriously.

You can keep your doctor wasn’t a lie?

Don't worry. You only need to put up with Trump for six more years. Then you can start bitching about the next REP President for another eight years.
By that time virtually every SCG will be a strict REP constitutionalist..

Don't worry. You only need to put up with Trump for six more years. Then you can start bitching about the next REP President for another eight years.
By that time virtually every SCG will be a strict REP constitutionalist..
I think his son is being molded to run,. The next Quincy Adams

I kept mine, as did the vast majority of the nation.

You idiots are so phony. Now McCain is a hero and a saint. 11 years ago he was a, old white racist.
LIAR.

You found a blogger making a claim about a Huffington Post article, but no link to rhe article for review on accuracy or context.
That's because the HuffPost article didn't say McCain was a white supremacist, and the lying scum Trumpist knew it!
Here is the only mention of a white supremacist in the article, "white supremacist named Richard Quinn, who found himself hired as a political advisor by McCain in 2000."
Trump hasn't hired any white supremacists, yet he's accused of being one. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
Steven Miller
Seb Gorka
Bannon

And that’s just the ones we know of

Thousands lost there doctor because of Obama care

You claiming you actually lost your doctor? That would mean you changed healthcare (or voluntarily dropped it) and your doctor wasn’t a participant of that new plan. What state and what plan? Let’s see if you’re lying

I never met any that did

I never met any that did
I have .. it’s called diversity go meet people lol

LIAR.

Steven Miller
Seb Gorka
Bannon

And that’s just the ones we know of
Ok. Does hiring a white supremacist make Trump a white supremacist? Because if it does, then McCain is a white supremacist. You just made my case.

You claiming you actually lost your doctor? That would mean you changed healthcare (or voluntarily dropped it) and your doctor wasn’t a participant of that new plan. What state and what plan? Let’s see if you’re lying

This was three years ago. California.

Forum List

Back