Trump...Just....Lies

Trump just told a load of lies on live television.
Name one.
He is still lying about winning the 2016 electoral vote by historically large margins, the largest margins in memory. Trump won by a 77 electoral vote margin. Obama won with a 172 vote margin in 2008 and Clinton won with a 202 vote margin in 1992. So, Trump just tells the same lie over and over
Well, I never......the nerve.....how dare he....why...why...he's just a big fat poopy pants, huh.

LIAR.

Prove it with links. Trumper's cannot be believed here on USMB.

Trump...Just...Lies, and so do his defenders here on USMB.
FLASHBACK: Liberal Media called John McCain white supremacist in 2008
You found a blogger making a claim about a Huffington Post article, but no link to rhe article for review on accuracy or context.
That's because the HuffPost article didn't say McCain was a white supremacist, and the lying scum Trumpist knew it!
Here is the only mention of a white supremacist in the article, "white supremacist named Richard Quinn, who found himself hired as a political advisor by McCain in 2000."
Trump hasn't hired any white supremacists, yet he's accused of being one. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
Steven Miller
Okay. Then Trump and McCain are white supremacists.

You found a blogger making a claim about a Huffington Post article, but no link to rhe article for review on accuracy or context.
That's because the HuffPost article didn't say McCain was a white supremacist, and the lying scum Trumpist knew it!
Here is the only mention of a white supremacist in the article, "white supremacist named Richard Quinn, who found himself hired as a political advisor by McCain in 2000."
Trump hasn't hired any white supremacists, yet he's accused of being one. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
Steven Miller
You can divert all you want from the fact that a lying scum Trumpist claimed that the HuffPost called McCain a white supremacist, when they didn't, but I'm glad you are admitting The RAT, Russian Agent Tramp, IS a white supremacist.

Steven Miller
You can divert all you want from the fact that a lying scum Trumpist claimed that the HuffPost called McCain a white supremacist, when they didn't, but I'm glad you are admitting The RAT, Russian Agent Tramp, IS a white supremacist.
Oh, I know you will never admit the truth. You're a leftist.

i can point to a million lies i'm sure you don't care about.
the point is we as a culture are now calling what we don't like a lie and what we do like anything we want to. we're a bunch of spoiled shits who demand we get our way or we throw a fit and have scream at the sky parties.
The point is, Republicans spent 8 years screaming about “lies” that weren’t lies... and then elected Trump who can’t tell the truth about anything... ever
You can keep your doctor wasn’t a lie?

I kept mine, as did the vast majority of the nation.
Thousands lost there doctor because of Obama care
Many millions were able to obtain health insurance they couldn’t previously.

“The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few” ~ Mr. Spock

And someone else had to pay for that...which is why you progressives lied your little asses off about what the ACA would mean!

It's insane. Any other President who lied this blatantly would be dead in the water

He called Tim Cook (Apple CEO) Tim "Apple"...and then denied he did it.

Despite the fact that it happened in public and of course was on video

Scarborough Can't Believe Trump Denies Calling Apple CEO 'Tim Apple'

Sure kid.

55504290_2279453025663083_7018760268641468416_n.jpg

The point is, Republicans spent 8 years screaming about “lies” that weren’t lies... and then elected Trump who can’t tell the truth about anything... ever

And someone else had to pay for that...which is why you progressives lied your little asses off about what the ACA would mean!
So? Someone else has to pay for everything the government does. And again, there are no lies. They're exaggerations. You said so yourself.

So? Someone else has to pay for everything the government does. And again, there are no lies. They're exaggerations. You said so yourself.
America doesn’t guarantee you anything except
For a heads up from the government about foreign and domestic enemies .. that’s it my friend.. I think you might want to move.

For a heads up from the government about foreign and domestic enemies .. that’s it my friend.. I think you might want to move.
Nope, it also guarantees the government will provide for the general welfare of the nation.

Nope, it also guarantees the government will provide for the general welfare of the nation.
We interpret that differently .. as do most scholars and historians

Says you. The Supreme Court says otherwise.

Lol no they don’t

Lol no they don’t
Of course they do. Otherwise, there'd be no social security, welfare, SNAP, etc...

Lol no they don’t
Of course they do. Otherwise, there'd be no social security, welfare, SNAP, etc...

Ok Einstein, you must be Eddie's brother or sister. There was no social security or welfare or SNAP when the constitution was written....dumbass.

Lol no they don’t
lol not in the constitution haha all can be voted out

Lol no they don’t

Ok Einstein, you must be Eddie's brother or sister. There was no social security or welfare or SNAP when the constitution was written....dumbass.
Imbecile, there was a Supreme Court established. :eusa_doh:

If those things were not covered by the general welfare clause, the Supreme Court would have ruled them unconstitutional.

Lol no they don’t

If those things were not covered by the general welfare clause, the Supreme Court would have ruled them unconstitutional.

Cmon now, you really are Edward right?

Lol no they don’t
lol not in the constitution haha all can be voted out
TameMeanChafer-small.gif

Lol no they don’t

Cmon now, you really are Edward right?
No, but you are an imbecile for not understanding the role of the Supreme Court.

These laws were all passed by a handful of politicians that don’t represent true American Values.. it was a reach across the isle for bipartisanship ..

Forum List

Back