Trump just might be the guy I hoped for.

Aw, I offended a grammar Nazi.
Next time you say "might have," or "would have," or "could have," I will be proud of you.

But then again, you're a Trump supporter. So maybe I should be glad that you're able to type at all.

Ok, "I haz hoisted it".
I did. Now where did you register as conservative, and would you "of" done it again?

I registered here. What black flag did you hoist? ISIS?
Would it make you orgasm if I said yes?

What's with the sick sexual fantasies the left has with people from the right?

Next time you say "might have," or "would have," or "could have," I will be proud of you.

But then again, you're a Trump supporter. So maybe I should be glad that you're able to type at all.

Ok, "I haz hoisted it".
I did. Now where did you register as conservative, and would you "of" done it again?

I registered here. What black flag did you hoist? ISIS?
Would it make you orgasm if I said yes?

What's with the sick sexual fantasies the left has with people from the right?
How about you get your imagination under control and answer my question

Knowing the things that I do and having taken the steps to get out from under the UCC by declaring myself a nationalist American instead of a "citizen" as defined by Black's Law dictionary 7th edition? I was very much in favor of Trump becoming the next "face of the franchise" of USA.INC and for a litany of reasons...many of which most of you on the left couldn't even wrap your minds around and since your attention span is so small? I shan't cast pearls before swine...but I was DAMN proud of Trump's acceptance speech today and it definitely moved me. It gave me a glimmer of hope that we might go back to being a republic instead of the "democracy" imposed upon us by traitor FDR that pledged our sweat equity as collateral against the debt incurred by USA.INC when it filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in March of 1933 due to a financial collapse created by the same banking oligarchs that caused the Great Depression to begin with by short selling and placing margin calls after they had pulled out of the market when stocks were at their highest and then using those profits to buy up corporations that they coveted and unaffiliated banks for pennies on the dollar.

Trump may very well be a wolf in sheep's clothing and a snake oil salesman...only time will tell but there is no fucking doubt in my mind that Hillary Clinton was a Rothschild pick, a globalist, a pedophile child trafficking POS that used the tragedy in Haiti to move children out of the country to her pervert pals willing to contribute to her slush fund cleverly disguised as a benevolent "tax free" charitable foundation...but for this moment (and until I learn otherwise) I was never prouder to be an American than I was today when Trump gave his acceptance speech. We have lots of work to do and we have to be vigilant and prepared to face some adversity because the Deep State isn't going to take this "laying down"....thank God for the white hats that have worked behind the scene to prevent false flag events that would have crippled us...many of which we will not know the names of until this battle is won.

God, please bless this nation again and forgive us for falling asleep at the switch.....

Last edited:
Knowing the things that I do and having taken the steps to get out from under the UCC by declaring myself a nationalist American instead of a "citizen" as defined by Black's Law dictionary 7th edition? I was very much in favor of Trump becoming the next "face of the franchise" of USA.INC and for a litany of reasons...many of which most of you on the left couldn't even wrap your minds around and since your attention span is so small? I shan't cast pearls before swine...but I was DAMN proud of Trump's acceptance speech today and it definitely moved me. It gave me a glimmer of hope that we might go back to being a republic instead of the "democracy" imposed upon us by traitor FDR that pledged our sweat equity as collateral against the debt incurred by USA.INC when it filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in March of 1933 due to a financial collapse created by the same banking oligarchs that caused the Great Depression to begin with by short selling and placing margin calls after they had pulled out of the market when stocks were at their highest and then using those profits to buy up corporations that they coveted and unaffiliated banks for pennies on the dollar.

Trump may very well be a wolf in sheep's clothing and a snake oil salesman...only time will tell but there is no fucking doubt in my mind that Hillary Clinton was a Rothschild pic, a globalist, a pedophile child trafficking POS that used the tragedy in Haiti to move children out of the country to her pervert pals willing to contribute to her slush fund cleverly disguised as a benevolent "tax free" charitable foundation...but for this moment (and until I learn otherwise) I was never prouder to be an American than I was today when Trump gave his acceptance speech. We have lots of work to do and we have to be vigilant and prepared to face some adversity because the Deep State isn't going to take this "laying down"....thank God for the white hats that have worked behind the scene to prevent false flag events that would have crippled us...many of which we will not know the names of until this battle is won.

God, please bless this nation again and forgive us for falling asleep at the switch.....
Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord
He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored
He has loosed the fateful lightening of His terrible swift sword
His truth is marching on

Glory, glory, Hallelujah
Glory, glory, Hallelujah
Glory, glory, Hallelujah
His truth is marching on

He has sounded for the trumpet that shall never call retreat
He is sifting out the hearts of men before His judgment seat
Oh, be swift, my soul to answer Him, be jubilant, my feet
Our God is marching on

Glory, glory, Hallelujah
Glory, glory, Hallelujah
Glory, glory, Hallelujah
His truth is marching on

In the beauty of the lilies Christ was born across the sea
With a glory in His bosom that transfigures you and me
As He died to make men holy let us die to make men free
While God is marching on

Glory, glory, Hallelujah
Glory, glory, Hallelujah
Glory, glory, Hallelujah
His truth is marching on

Glory, glory, Hallelujah
Glory, glory, Hallelujah
Glory, glory, Hallelujah
His truth is marching on

Amen

Trump may very well be a wolf in sheep's clothing and a snake oil salesman...only time will tell but there is no fucking doubt in my mind that Hillary Clinton was a Rothschild pick, a globalist, a pedophile child trafficking POS that used the tragedy in Haiti to move children out of the country to her pervert pals willing to contribute to her slush fund cleverly disguised as a benevolent "tax free" charitable foundation...but for this moment (and until I learn otherwise) I was never prouder to be an American than I was today when Trump gave his acceptance speech. We have lots of work to do and we have to be vigilant and prepared to face some adversity because the Deep State isn't going to take this "laying down"....thank God for the white hats that have worked behind the scene to prevent false flag events that would have crippled us...many of which we will not know the names of until this battle is won.

It was a close call, what with clinton almost winning. The nation may not have been able to survive another four years of her policies, which were similar to obama's, only maybe worse.

Trump may very well be a wolf in sheep's clothing and a snake oil salesman...only time will tell but there is no fucking doubt in my mind that Hillary Clinton was a Rothschild pic, a globalist, a pedophile child trafficking POS that used the tragedy in Haiti to move children out of the country to her pervert pals willing to contribute to her slush fund cleverly disguised as a benevolent "tax free" charitable foundation...but for this moment (and until I learn otherwise) I was never prouder to be an American than I was today when Trump gave his acceptance speech. We have lots of work to do and we have to be vigilant and prepared to face some adversity because the Deep State isn't going to take this "laying down"....thank God for the white hats that have worked behind the scene to prevent false flag events that would have crippled us...many of which we will not know the names of until this battle is won.

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord
He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored
He has loosed the fateful lightening of His terrible swift sword
His truth is marching on

Glory, glory, Hallelujah
Glory, glory, Hallelujah
Glory, glory, Hallelujah
His truth is marching on

He has sounded for the trumpet that shall never call retreat
He is sifting out the hearts of men before His judgment seat
Oh, be swift, my soul to answer Him, be jubilant, my feet
Our God is marching on

Glory, glory, Hallelujah
Glory, glory, Hallelujah
Glory, glory, Hallelujah
His truth is marching on

In the beauty of the lilies Christ was born across the sea
With a glory in His bosom that transfigures you and me
As He died to make men holy let us die to make men free
While God is marching on

Glory, glory, Hallelujah
Glory, glory, Hallelujah
Glory, glory, Hallelujah
His truth is marching on

Glory, glory, Hallelujah
Glory, glory, Hallelujah
Glory, glory, Hallelujah
His truth is marching on

Amen

That song is sure to drive these anti Trumpers crazy. I liked the chorus from missouri state at yesterday's inauguration.

Cruz was a putz. He never would had attacked Hillary and Obama the way Trump did. He never would had gone after the dishonest media like Trump did. He would had been vilified just as much as Trump, and like all GOP saps before him, he would had tried to remain above it by not going low. Trump knew that negative campaigns work, and he knew how to play the media. Ted should never had challenged him. If he didn't, he might of been VP.

I wouldn't call him a putz, but I agree that he wouldn't fight back like Trump does. I supported Cruz because I thought he was the only one who would roll back the leftist agenda.

As I said, I stand corrected.

Trump has already moved to stop wasting time and money on the MMGW hoax, he's got some decent cabinet picks and has already signed an EO to take the teeth out of obozocare.

While I found his acceptance speech hollow for the most part and full of vacuous platitudes I had to remember it was probably written for him, but he did call out the corruptocracy of both parties and proclaimed that this jihad shit wasn't going to fly.

In retrospect I'm glad he beat Cruz, because I think he will get more accomplished. Hope Trump puts Cruz in the SCOTUS.

I was a long standing hardcore "conservative" who railed against "compromise" with the libturds. I still am a Ted Cruz zealot.

I viewed Trump as the sort of moderturd billionaire piece of shit that supported regressive policy more than supported the Constitution.

I stand corrected. even

For years I have bemoaned "compromise" with criminally insane sociopaths, for obvious reasons only to have most people insist "compromise" was the only way to get shit done.

Well.... If half of what you "got done" was detrimental to more people that not, you should not have done it.

I really did figure that a billionaire who gave money to both camps was not the sort of dude who would undo and undermine the leftist agenda. Trump seems to be doing what I hoped and began to unravel the meat puppet faggot's agenda immediately.

To be honest I'm not sure that Ted Cruz would have as aggressive as Trump has been.

lol, so you waited till he was inaugurated to climb on the bandwagon.

You're like a fake baseball fan who only shows up wearing the cap when the team makes the World Series.

Cruz was a putz. He never would had attacked Hillary and Obama the way Trump did. He never would had gone after the dishonest media like Trump did. He would had been vilified just as much as Trump, and like all GOP saps before him, he would had tried to remain above it by not going low. Trump knew that negative campaigns work, and he knew how to play the media. Ted should never had challenged him. If he didn't, he might of been VP.

I wouldn't call him a putz, but I agree that he wouldn't fight back like Trump does. I supported Cruz because I thought he was the only one who would roll back the leftist agenda.

Trump has already moved to stop wasting time and money on the MMGW hoax, he's got some decent cabinet picks and has already signed an EO to take the teeth out of obozocare.

While I found his acceptance speech hollow for the most part and full of vacuous platitudes I had to remember it was probably written for him, but he did call out the corruptocracy of both parties and proclaimed that this jihad shit wasn't going to fly.

In retrospect I'm glad he beat Cruz, because I think he will get more accomplished. Hope Trump puts Cruz in the SCOTUS.
Better late than never....just remember a lot of your brothers are bloodied from the battle to get Trump across the finish line and have some respect for what they did for you....

I was a long standing hardcore "conservative" who railed against "compromise" with the libturds. I still am a Ted Cruz zealot.

I viewed Trump as the sort of moderturd billionaire piece of shit that supported regressive policy more than supported the Constitution.

I stand corrected. even

For years I have bemoaned "compromise" with criminally insane sociopaths, for obvious reasons only to have most people insist "compromise" was the only way to get shit done.

Well.... If half of what you "got done" was detrimental to more people that not, you should not have done it.

I really did figure that a billionaire who gave money to both camps was not the sort of dude who would undo and undermine the leftist agenda. Trump seems to be doing what I hoped and began to unravel the meat puppet faggot's agenda immediately.

To be honest I'm not sure that Ted Cruz would have as aggressive as Trump has been.

You're like a fake baseball fan who only shows up wearing the cap when the team makes the World Series.
A wagon you are not welcome on....

Better late than never....just remember a lot of your brothers are bloodied from the battle to get Trump across the finish line and have some respect for what they did for you....

They did it for the entire country.

I stand corrected. even

You people are painfully stupid. I mean there's nothing Trump does that gets through your retard bubble. He is a complete sack of shit and you're all too much of sheep to see it.

We can say the same for you people and the way you view Hillary.
See this is what I mean by retard bubble. You cons deflect to Hillary anytime any liberal points out Trump's obvious bullshit. For one thing, I don't like Hillary. Secondly, and more importantly, she is now completely IRRELEVANT. She's done. She is no longer in the picture. Stop bringing her up. Trump is now president. A completely moronic, narcissistic fucking douche bag is now president. Right now most Americans would prefer ANY other politician to be president instead. Hell I personally would take GW Bush over this idiot and that says A LOT.

She is only done because the guy you think is full of shit...ended her political career....just like he ended the Presidential hopes of 16 other politicians who were more experienced and just as well financed as Trump......

You morons keep underestimating him....good....keep doing it....we need you to be stupid so that we can fix everything you have wrecked in this country and so we can actually keep the bad guys at bay....

Pete...I first supported Scott Walker and then Ted Cruz.......it was slowly apparent to me that of all the guys on that stage....only Trump was the fighter who could actually take on hilary....and then I still waited and voted for Ted Cruz......and I have been pleasently surprised by Trump....he is a fighter of the first order......I don't support everything he believes, but he supports enough of what I believe to make him a great President.....we will see...

No NYCrackhead, I was on board with Trump before the election, as far as being adamantly opposed to the criminally insane totalitarian sociopath hag you support.

He won me over by sticking to his message and not wavering against the media.

Since then he has continued to impress me for the most part.

Bed wetters like you become zealots to cults of personality. You never find or acknowledge faults with your moonbat messiah.

Pete...I first supported Scott Walker and then Ted Cruz.......it was slowly apparent to me that of all the guys on that stage....only Trump was the fighter who could actually take on hilary....and then I still waited and voted for Ted Cruz......and I have been pleasently surprised by Trump....he is a fighter of the first order......I don't support everything he believes, but he supports enough of what I believe to make him a great President.....we will see...

I suspected Trump was in the GOP only to take it down from with in.

A couple weeks before the election I finally concluded he really wanted the job, and if all he did was secure the border he would be a great president.

On election night I was more delighted that hitlary lost than anything else. She could have won and then immediately died and I would have been just as happy. Trump stuck to his guns, fought off the media and humbled the GOP. So yeah, I showed up at the party late without any beer. I'm still having a great time watching sniveling bed wetters throw tantrums.

I'm very optimistic for the future now.

I suspected Trump was in the GOP only to take it down from with in.

A couple weeks before the election I finally concluded he really wanted the job, and if all he did was secure the border he would be a great president.

On election night I was more delighted that hitlary lost than anything else. She could have won and then immediately died and I would have been just as happy. Trump stuck to his guns, fought off the media and humbled the GOP. So yeah, I showed up at the party late without any beer. I'm still having a great time watching sniveling bed wetters throw tantrums.

I'm very optimistic for the future now.

I haven't felt this optimistic for 8 years........and watching the end to the clinton and obama crime families......that was priceless....

I haven't felt this optimistic for 8 years........and watching the end to the clinton and obama crime families......that was priceless....

It's been at least 10 years since I was optimistic.

When the GOP not only failed to roll back detrimental regressive policy, but "compromised" and gave those sociopaths the check book I was totally disillusioned. I didn't even vote in 2006 and I was in Afghanistan for 2008. I wasn't going to make the effort to vote for McLame.

Trump isn't Bush. He isn't going to "compromise" and serve the country a half of a shit sandwich.

It's been at least 10 years since I was optimistic.

When the GOP not only failed to roll back detrimental regressive policy, but "compromised" and gave those sociopaths the check book I was totally disillusioned. I didn't even vote in 2006 and I was in Afghanistan for 2008. I wasn't going to make the effort to vote for McLame.

Trump isn't Bush. He isn't going to "compromise" and serve the country a half of a shit sandwich.

I agree.........Mclame....that is an accurate name...

Forum List

Back