Trump just might be the guy I hoped for.

I was a long standing hardcore "conservative" who railed against "compromise" with the libturds. I still am a Ted Cruz zealot.

I viewed Trump as the sort of moderturd billionaire piece of shit that supported regressive policy more than supported the Constitution.

I stand corrected. even

For years I have bemoaned "compromise" with criminally insane sociopaths, for obvious reasons only to have most people insist "compromise" was the only way to get shit done.

Well.... If half of what you "got done" was detrimental to more people that not, you should not have done it.

I really did figure that a billionaire who gave money to both camps was not the sort of dude who would undo and undermine the leftist agenda. Trump seems to be doing what I hoped and began to unravel the meat puppet faggot's agenda immediately.

To be honest I'm not sure that Ted Cruz would have as aggressive as Trump has been.
You people are painfully stupid. I mean there's nothing Trump does that gets through your retard bubble. He is a complete sack of shit and you're all too much of sheep to see it.

We can say the same for you people and the way you view Hillary.
See this is what I mean by retard bubble. You cons deflect to Hillary anytime any liberal points out Trump's obvious bullshit. For one thing, I don't like Hillary. Secondly, and more importantly, she is now completely IRRELEVANT. She's done. She is no longer in the picture. Stop bringing her up. Trump is now president. A completely moronic, narcissistic fucking douche bag is now president. Right now most Americans would prefer ANY other politician to be president instead. Hell I personally would take GW Bush over this idiot and that says A LOT.

She is only done because the guy you think is full of shit...ended her political career....just like he ended the Presidential hopes of 16 other politicians who were more experienced and just as well financed as Trump......

You morons keep underestimating him....good....keep doing it....we need you to be stupid so that we can fix everything you have wrecked in this country and so we can actually keep the bad guys at bay....
The only thing being underestimated is American stupidity. Of course, again, Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million votes.

Forum List

Back