Trump killed the children in Syria

Recently Trump sent a message to Assad that the US was not going to try to oust him. That was the permission slip Assad got from President Trump. Assad acted on that almost immediately with the chemical attacks.
Now Trump is lamenting (or pretending to lament) his disgraceful stupidity.

Trump Admits: White House Looked the Other Way During Assad’s Gas Attacks
No Obama killed the children in Syria just like he killed US babies born and unborn. Obama could of stopped any gas attack, but when he drew that red line and then backed up 1000 yards from it, those rebels who used the gas just got more emboldened. This is what happens when you have a bi racial homosexual president that doesn't have a spine.

obama-red-line-syria.jpg

Recently Trump sent a message to Assad that the US was not going to try to oust him. That was the permission slip Assad got from President Trump. Assad acted on that almost immediately with the chemical attacks.

No Obama killed the children in Syria just like he killed US babies born and unborn. Obama could of stopped any gas attack, but when he drew that red line and then backed up 1000 yards from it, those rebels who used the gas just got more emboldened. This is what happens when you have a bi racial homosexual president that doesn't have a spine.

obama-red-line-syria.jpg

The sad thing is now leftists are suddenly concerned about children

Trump should npt have had to do a thing in Syria. Obama should've dealt with it years ago.

'Trump killed the children in Syria'

This is the biggest partisan LIE you have ever told on this board, the biggest piece of propaganda BULLSHIT you have ever posted...and that is saying a lot.

Such historic, record-setting, exaggerated partisan bullshit has just cost you every bit of integrity and credibility you may have had left.

Thank you for Demonstrating how F*ed Up and how big of a LIAR snowflakes can be.

He looked the other way? Bull. Another fake news story.
Who drew the redline and never did anything when they crossed it?Obama.
Obama reportedly declined to enforce red line in Syria after Iran threatened to back out of nuclear deal
President Barack Obama infamously drew a "red line" with the regime of President Bashar al-Assad in Syria only to back away from it, and we now know why.

Wall Street Journal reporter Jay Solomon, who recently wrote a book called "The Iran Wars," told MSNBC on Monday that the Obama administration's determination to close the Iran nuclear deal is to blame for the failure to act on its own red line in Syria.

"When the president announced his plans to attack [the Assad regime] and then pulled back, it was exactly the period in time when American negotiators were meeting with Iranian negotiators secretly in Oman to get the nuclear agreement," Solomon said.

"US and Iranian officials have both told me that they were basically communicating that if the US starts hitting President Assad's forces, Iran's closest Arab ally ... these talks cannot conclude."

The only one responsible for these attacks is Assad. How arrogant to think what Obama or Trump think of Assad would change his behavior. A bomb on Damascus would be the only thing that would change Assad's mind. And we will not drop it, mark my words.

Obama reportedly declined to enforce red line in Syria after Iran threatened to back out of nuclear deal
President Barack Obama infamously drew a "red line" with the regime of President Bashar al-Assad in Syria only to back away from it, and we now know why.

Wall Street Journal reporter Jay Solomon, who recently wrote a book called "The Iran Wars," told MSNBC on Monday that the Obama administration's determination to close the Iran nuclear deal is to blame for the failure to act on its own red line in Syria.

"When the president announced his plans to attack [the Assad regime] and then pulled back, it was exactly the period in time when American negotiators were meeting with Iranian negotiators secretly in Oman to get the nuclear agreement," Solomon said.

"US and Iranian officials have both told me that they were basically communicating that if the US starts hitting President Assad's forces, Iran's closest Arab ally ... these talks cannot conclude."

Do you know what year it is? Do you know who's president?

'Trump killed the children in Syria'

This is the biggest partisan LIE you have ever told on this board, the biggest piece of propaganda BULLSHIT you have ever posted...and that is saying a lot.

Such historic, record-setting, exaggerated partisan bullshit has just cost you every bit of integrity and credibility you may have had left.

Thank you for Demonstrating how F*ed Up and how big of a LIAR snowflakes can be.

Looking to you for my credibility would be the best evidence that I have none.

Oh you! You're just upset because you weren't able to abort them. You people post more lies than I have ever seen in my life. If you really think this is Trumps fault, there is some serious medical issues you have left un-attended to.

Oh you! You're just upset because you weren't able to abort them. You people post more lies than I have ever seen in my life. If you really think this is Trumps fault, there is some serious medical issues you have left un-attended to.

Trump should npt have had to do a thing in Syria. Obama should've dealt with it years ago.

The deal to get rid of Assad's chemical weapons ended up being brokered by the Russians,

aka, Trump's best friends.

So we should go to war? Trump has only been president for a couple of months. I know for a fact no matter what Trump did, it would be wrong in your eye's.

obama-red-line-syria.jpg

The sad thing is now leftists are suddenly concerned about children

For the record I expressed no concern one way or another.

I merely posted the factual timeline of events that leads to a very reasonable indication of cause and effect.

Trump telegraphed to Assad that he had free reign, and Assad believed him.

So we should go to war? Trump has only been president for a couple of months. I know for a fact no matter what Trump did, it would be wrong in your eye's.

Trump has now drawn his own red line, so we'll see.

I'm an isolationist. I've made that abundantly clear.

Forum List

Back