Trump kills it in Europe

One of the things that really concerned me with Trump was his lack of foreign policy experience. It's one thing to be a great business leader but quite another to be a diplomatic statesman on the world stage. I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised. I don't really give a damn what libtards spew, this man has knocked it out of the park in every speech he's made on foreign soil. Of course, much of the credit has to go to his speech writers but we generally don't give all the credit to speech writers when it comes to presidents. When you think of Reagan's Brandenburg speech, it's usually not the speech writer you think about. JFKs "man on the moon" speech... who mentions his speech writer? We credit the man who delivered the speech.

Trump's speeches have been some of the best and most inspiring since Reagan. It's in very sharp contrast to the eight years of pathetic and embarrassingly shameful speeches delivered by Obama. For the first time in many years, I am proud of our country and how this president makes a strong statement for western principles and culture. All the left can seem to do is foam at the mouth and snarl. Their criticisms ring hollow and they sound petty and vindictive. The far left isn't ever going to change but I believe there are many like myself, who didn't vote for Trump, becoming more and more impressed with his leadership.

Oh, yeah.....Trump "kills it in Europe"......LOL

DEMrCE2V0AAoiAx.jpg
That's the Europeans trying to figure out who the next sucker is who's gonna pay for their shit.

One of the things that really concerned me with Trump was his lack of foreign policy experience. It's one thing to be a great business leader but quite another to be a diplomatic statesman on the world stage. I have to say that I am pleasantly surprised. I don't really give a damn what libtards spew, this man has knocked it out of the park in every speech he's made on foreign soil. Of course, much of the credit has to go to his speech writers but we generally don't give all the credit to speech writers when it comes to presidents. When you think of Reagan's Brandenburg speech, it's usually not the speech writer you think about. JFKs "man on the moon" speech... who mentions his speech writer? We credit the man who delivered the speech.

Trump's speeches have been some of the best and most inspiring since Reagan. It's in very sharp contrast to the eight years of pathetic and embarrassingly shameful speeches delivered by Obama. For the first time in many years, I am proud of our country and how this president makes a strong statement for western principles and culture. All the left can seem to do is foam at the mouth and snarl. Their criticisms ring hollow and they sound petty and vindictive. The far left isn't ever going to change but I believe there are many like myself, who didn't vote for Trump, becoming more and more impressed with his leadership.

Oh, yeah.....Trump "kills it in Europe"......LOL

DEMrCE2V0AAoiAx.jpg

indeed he did

french weasel president Emmanual Marco goes to great length to bust ranks

to get his picture with Trump --LOL

you can see frenchie sucking up to Trump as they are leaving too

--LOL

That's the Europeans trying to figure out who the next sucker is who's gonna pay for their shit.

perhaps.........According to you morons, Europe can align itself with Russia or China and you idiots would "cheer"???

Wow. Here's someone who is thrilled the US won't be a "world leader anymore". And for a surprising reason that makes me glad Trump ISN'T the type of world leader we've had in the past 8 years.

From a poster at the Independent UK.

"Look at the Neocon Wars in the Middle East, years of pointless wars which literally have killed many hundreds of thousands of people and created millions of refugees.

These wars both exploited mercenary terrorist armies like ISIS - a Western creation - and resulted in huge grievances and desires for vengeance. Those are the only two causes of everything our press and our exploitative politicians call international terror.

That set of horrors was not the work of Trump.

It was the work of Obama of the boyish smile and Hillary of the immortal description of the murder of a leader who did nothing but good for his people, Libya's Gaddafi, "we came, we saw, he died. Ha ha ha."

Those two and their party created conflicts in Syria, Libya, Yemen, and other places. They also created the dangerous new tensions with Russia through the aggression of creating a coup in Ukraine.

Their party, the Democrats, have been the War Party for a long time. Remember who started the genuine holocaust in Vietnam?

Of course, Obama and Clinton's filthy work was built on foundations laid by Bush-Cheney-Rumsfeld. Today, no one American party has the monopoly on making war. They have become just two branches of the American Imperial Party which feels free to attack anyone who differs with it."

More at link:

The G20 proves it. The world no longer looks to America for leadership

How did Barry Hussein get to be a "diplomatic statesman" after a failed career as a Chicago lawyer and an unfinished term in the U.S. Senate? Under Hussein's "leadership" Syria was destabilized, the conflict in Afghanistan continued on and on without any leadership from the administration, Libya was destabilized and the American ambassador and his bodyguards were murdered and mutilated.

Wow. Here's someone who is thrilled the US won't be a "world leader anymore". And for a surprising reason that makes me glad Trump ISN'T the type of world leader we've had in the past 8 years.

"Look at the Neocon Wars in the Middle East, years of pointless wars which literally have killed many hundreds of thousands of people and created millions of refugees.

These wars both exploited mercenary terrorist armies like ISIS - a Western creation - and resulted in huge grievances and desires for vengeance. Those are the only two causes of everything our press and our exploitative politicians call international terror.

It was the work of Obama of the boyish smile and Hillary of the immortal description of the murder of a leader who did nothing but good for his people, Libya's Gaddafi, "we came, we saw, he died. Ha ha ha."

Those two and their party created conflicts in Syria, Libya, Yemen, and other places. They also created the dangerous new tensions with Russia through the aggression of creating a coup in Ukraine.

Their party, the Democrats, have been the War Party for a long time. Remember who started the genuine holocaust in Vietnam?

Of course, Obama and Clinton's filthy work was built on foundations laid by Bush-Cheney-Rumsfeld. Today, no one American party has the monopoly on making war. They have become just two branches of the American Imperial Party which feels free to attack anyone who differs with it."

More at link:

When Europe finds itself in another pickle..and it will, they'll be begging us again

More at link:

of course

obviously read Obamas book

You Didnt build Dat !

chapter 6 -Hate America First

--LOL

No he didn't, it is the consensus of everyone in the world except you people that Trump is an appalling embarrassment to the art of diplomacy.

No, that's what left wing turd blossoms keep yapping.

People are witnessing something totally different from the "reality" you are spewing.

I understand... what else are you supposed to do, right? You can't give this man any credit... that undermines your entire narrative. So you're left in a position of having to spew absolute nonsense in hopes that a few really dumb people will listen to you instead of watching what is actually happening.

I think that game plan worked well for you back in the 90s but today we have access to much more info and you can't overcome that. People are more informed and your empty rhetoric doesn't work anymore. It's just no longer an effective political tool.

No he didn't, it is the consensus of everyone in the world except you people that Trump is an appalling embarrassment to the art of diplomacy.
And that has been widely reported by the Democrat propagandists at CNN and MSNBC.

I'm sure it has to be the truth.
Why lie when the truth is so much worse? You simply cannot make up how terrible he is at this stuff.

So you actually think these honorable European leaders would align themselves with Russia or China?
Uh huh.
And yet you have a problem with Trump.
Feeling stupid yet?

No, fuckhead.....YOU are stating that Europe just mooched off the U.S. and they are looking for another sugar-daddy (a-la Melania)........Europe can stand on its own and has opened up to BETTER trade deals with Japan and China.....

How did Barry Hussein get to be a "diplomatic statesman" after a failed career as a Chicago lawyer and an unfinished term in the U.S. Senate? Under Hussein's "leadership" Syria was destabilized, the conflict in Afghanistan continued on and on without any leadership from the administration, Libya was destabilized and the American ambassador and his bodyguards were murdered and mutilated.

under Obama most of the Mideast was destabilized

when he wasnt running guns for the cartel in Mexico

he was gun running for terrorist factions in the Mideast

Seriously does anyone really care what Europe/ EU thinks? Their governments are destroying themselves and their cultures day by day, hour by hour and minute by minute by allowing unvetted and unskilled migrants into their countries by the millions. These aren't Syrian refugees.

r

So you actually think these honorable European leaders would align themselves with Russia or China?
Uh huh.
And yet you have a problem with Trump.
Feeling stupid yet?

No, fuckhead.....YOU are stating that Europe just mooched off the U.S. and they are looking for another sugar-daddy (a-la Melania)........Europe can stand on its own and has opened up to BETTER trade deals with Japan and China.....
Europe has been mooching off the US since WWII.
And you quite explicitly stated that the European leaders you have such admiration for are going to aligh themselves with Russia or China.
In your usual attempt to cover up the fact that you think with your penis as opposed to your brain, you throw in an ad hominem.
No nation can stand without the US consumer.

People are witnessing something totally different from the "reality" you are spewing.

I understand... what else are you supposed to do, right? You can't give this man any credit... that undermines your entire narrative. So you're left in a position of having to spew absolute nonsense in hopes that a few really dumb people will listen to you instead of watching what is actually happening.

I think that game plan worked well for you back in the 90s but today we have access to much more info and you can't overcome that. People are more informed and your empty rhetoric doesn't work anymore. It's just no longer an effective political tool.

Jeez, they want to make America great much more than the hard leftists of this board.

You are not informed if you simply reject everything that does not conform to your version of reality. You are going to ride the Trump crazy train all the way to the end of the line and when the inevitable crash occurs you will have no idea why.

Forum List

Back