Trump Kisses Empty Fireman Suit

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
What on earth was going on here? This has to be one of the most cringe things I’ve seen in a while. And they didn’t even get the guys name spelled right

What on earth was going on here? This has to be one of the most cringe things I’ve seen in a while. And they didn’t even get the guys name spelled right

you are to far gone ,,,

your guy kisses and fondles little girls and you say nothing,,

but dear god trump get emotional about a guy that died when it was supposed to be him and you go fucking nuts,,

The man is dead because he just wanted to see Trump at his rally... I was wondering when one of you anti Trump scumbags would bring this up... heartless creeps like you will never understand a gesture of this nature... its just not in you... you have to be human first...

OMG he had a cringey moment

Better elect the demented president again--you know the one who crashed the economy, screwed up Afghanistan, spiked inflation and let in millions of illegals, too many of them violent

(This is the real thinking of leftists btw. Sad, shocking even, but true)

Forum List

Back