Trump knows more than Generals-Says ISIS winning in Mosul

Do we trust Hillary that she will indeed start a war with Russia?

Or do we trust the hillary to implement a no fly zone over syria and a direct provocation to russia.
Nonsense, you are distorting the concept of a no-fly zone. A no-fly zone is a concept to allow a limited area of neutrality for Syrian refugees and would only be implemented with Russian cooperation. In any case, the primary goal has been to get ISIL out of Iraq. That is what is being done. They have been defeated all over Irag and Mosul is their last stand.

The Ivans are convinced Barry will allow ISIS fighters to escape Mosul and return to Syria to kill Ivans. I thought to myself, what a great idea and then I realized Barry would never have thought of it.

IEDs usually are placed where they saw convoys being sent? WTF are you talking about?

Which is why military vehicles try to travel by a different route as much as possible. When folks like you tell them the route and when they'll be there ahead of time you do nothing but make it simple to kill GIs. I'm not okay with that.
You have a problem with terrorists being mowed down in cold blood?

Trump was 100% correct when he said it is purely idiotic to tell the enemy ahead of time when and where you intend to attack. Just gets our guys killed and reduces the chances of accomplishing the mission.

Really stupid... Except on the ground they were allowing women and children to flee the city...

It was no secret Mosul was going to be taken back... Both sides know this... The Muslim Alliance have been discussing this openly for months...

Or do we trust the hillary to implement a no fly zone over syria and a direct provocation to russia.
Nonsense, you are distorting the concept of a no-fly zone. A no-fly zone is a concept to allow a limited area of neutrality for Syrian refugees and would only be implemented with Russian cooperation. In any case, the primary goal has been to get ISIL out of Iraq. That is what is being done. They have been defeated all over Irag and Mosul is their last stand.

The Ivans are convinced Barry will allow ISIS fighters to escape Mosul and return to Syria to kill Ivans. I thought to myself, what a great idea and then I realized Barry would never have thought of it.
Not likely since the Shia militias were given the honor and brutal task of entering the city from the west, blocking the escape routeand

Nonsense uninformed propaganda. The Shia militias have been given the task of blocking the escape route. They are the most hated enemies of Daesh. The Shia militias show no mercy to Daesh soldiers. If they get past the Shia, anything headed west is going to be annihilated with air strikes.

Not likely since the Shia militias were given the honor and brutal task of entering the city from the west, blocking the escape route

Wrong...the shia militias are strictly forbidden from entering sunni Mosul.

Trump was 100% correct when he said it is purely idiotic to tell the enemy ahead of time when and where you intend to attack. Just gets our guys killed and reduces the chances of accomplishing the mission.

Really stupid... Except on the ground they were allowing women and children to flee the city...

It was no secret Mosul was going to be taken back... Both sides know this... The Muslim Alliance have been discussing this openly for months...

So? If they already know why tell them? If they don't know why tell them. Either way giving military information to the enemy is a crime. Literally. It's called treason.

Not likely since the Shia militias were given the honor and brutal task of entering the city from the west, blocking the escape route

Wrong...the shia militias are strictly forbidden from entering sunni Mosul.
Right, they are restricted to the approaches, villages and towns on the outskirts and they can be trusted to adhere to the coalition request to not enter the city? Trouble with that is they aren't supposed to be in the Mosul area at all and are not there by invitation. They just showed up for the slaughter.

Right, they are restricted to the approaches, villages and towns on the outskirts and they can be trusted to adhere to the coalition request to not enter the city? Trouble with that is they aren't supposed to be in the Mosul area at all and are not there by invitation. They just showed up for the slaughter.

I'd accept your surrender if you weren't such an asshole.

I'd accept your surrender if you weren't such an asshole.
The Arab media says you are the asshole and don't know anything about what is going on at, in or around or ISIL or Mosul, just like Trump.

aljazeera.com/news/2016/10/shia-militias-open-front-battle-mosul-161029083620389.html

The Arab media says you are the asshole and don't know anything about what is going on at Mosul, just like Trump.

I just schooled your sorry ass about what's going on in Mosul...I'm ex-Military...you're an old hippie who doesn't know a siege from a soda pop.

The Arab media says you are the asshole and don't know anything about what is going on at Mosul, just like Trump.

I just schooled your sorry ass about what's going on in Mosul...I'm ex-Military...you're an old hippie who doesn't know a siege from a soda pop.
The link shows you to be wrong and my assessments to correct. You didn't school anyone. You ranted misinformation and tried to act like you knew what you were, or are informed about in regards to this particular battle. Notice how the proposed Trump surprise attack has now deflected and transformed into a siege according to you. Please explain how a surprise siege happens.

The link shows you to be wrong and my assessments to correct. You didn't school anyone. You ranted misinformation and tried to act like you knew what you were, or are informed about this particular battle. Notice how the proposed Trump surprise attack has now deflected and transformed into a siege according to you. Please explain how a surprise siege happens.

Who'd click on a link of yours? waste of time. But I'll continue your education....a siege isn't necessary if you penetrate the city the way we took Hue. And ISIS is nowhere near the fighting force the NVA was. And you don't broadcast when you're coming which is Trump's point. Anything else, asshole?

The link shows you to be wrong and my assessments to correct. You didn't school anyone. You ranted misinformation and tried to act like you knew what you were, or are informed about this particular battle. Notice how the proposed Trump surprise attack has now deflected and transformed into a siege according to you. Please explain how a surprise siege happens.

Who'd click on a link of yours? waste of time. But I'll continue your education....a siege isn't necessary if you penetrate the city the way we took Hue. And ISIS is nowhere near the fighting force the NVA was. And you don't broadcast when you're coming which is Trump's point. Anything else, asshole?
You're the one who brought up and suggested a siege. And the Peshmerga and Iraqi forces are getting ready to penetrate the city. Now explain how those forces could have surprised the forces in Mosul when they had to conquer all the towns, villages, and countryside to get on the outskirts of the city.

You're the one who brought up and suggested a siege. And the Peshmerga and Iraqi forces are getting ready to penetrate the city. Now explain how those forces could have surprised the forces in Mosul when they had to conquer all the towns, villages, and countryside to get on the outskirts of the city.

They didn't have to take the surrounding villages...that's the siege mentality. You send your recon teams in to see where the Mosul defenses were concentrated. Your sapper/mortar teams send random shells into specific areas of the city to see where the defenders run to. They won't run to booby-trapped areas so you ignore those areas. Then you use the fast-movers and Apache Longbows to flatten an area of ingress and send in your armor through the hole in the defense. As ISIS rushes to repel the breakthrough you do it again in another area....total chaos. Sooner or later they will mass to defend senior officers and communication centers....back come the F-16s and the Longbows...you eat them alive inside the city....they'll surrender to a much smaller force.

After having routed the Radical Islamic Statist in all other parts of Iraq what other target could the coalition strike. Timing is just a matter of logistics. Like the battle of the Pacific, they knew we were coming.....didn't stop the hard charging Grunts, did it?

After having routed the Radical Islamic Statist in all other parts of Iraq what other target could the coalition strike. Timing is just a matter of logistics. Like the battle of the Pacific, they knew we were coming.....didn't stop the hard charging Grunts, did it?
Exactly. It was obvious which islands we would attack, and in what order.

Trump's an unbelievably stupid strategist.

Forum List

Back