Trump landslide possible?

According to this pundit and his analysis of the latest polls, yes.

New polls now show Trump within the margin of error, tied or leading in 3 reliably blue states.

And don't ask me for a link as you can see the same thing I did by clicking on the video above.

I got it 222 Biden/305 Trump Not quite the massacre the poster below predicts but still a BIG win for the hard charging Trump! I differed from the posters prediction below on New Hampshire, Virginia & ESPECIALLY Minnesota which I say pres. Biden will win those three states. NOTICE the states of Oregon & Washington are no longer dark blue but now medium blue, like folks in both Washington & Oregon states are definitely starting to dump the Twilight Zone statist lefty ideology.

I got it 222 Biden/305 Trump Not quite the massacre the poster below predicts but still a BIG win for the hard charging Trump! I differed from the posters prediction below on New Hampshire, Virginia & ESPECIALLY Minnesota which I say pres. Biden will win those three states. NOTICE the states of Oregon & Washington are no longer dark blue but now medium blue, like folks in both Washington & Oregon states are definitely starting to dump the Twilight Zone statist lefty ideology.

And you "got" Trump winning the 2020 election, didn't you? LOL

New polls now show Trump within the margin of error, tied or leading in 3 reliably blue states.

And don't ask me for a link as you can see the same thing I did by clicking on the video above.

Trump will lose but he will try once more to overturn the election and he will spend the rest of his days behind bars.

Just a reminder for my friends on the left. This is just someone's best guess. It's not ment to trigger you. If triggered seek a safety blanket and a box of crayons to help bring you down.

You're welcome

And you "got" Trump winning the 2020 election, didn't you? LOL
I figured 2020 would be close but the political waters got so muddied up with legalities I could not make out the facts from fiction back then. That entire RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP) is a whorehouse of debauchery like trying to predict any outcomes with the corrupt RCDP is like trying to predict the outcome of a spin on a roulette table.

There's little doubt that an appropriately timed hit on an aircraft carrier by a Russian proxy, would be disastrous for Biden's chances with Trump now clearly stating that he's against the war against Russia.

However, I'm sticking with my prediction that America's gov won't allow Trump to even get close to the WH again. The compromising of Biden's war would just be too risky in that future history of the world would be rewritten for certain, and not just maybe anymore!

Just a reminder for my friends on the left. This is just someone's best guess. It's not ment to trigger you. If triggered seek a safety blanket and a box of crayons to help bring you down.

You're welcome
Nothing is settled in the least. There's too much water to flow under the bridge, with America in another hot war of aggression.

In a fair election, Trump wins handily just as he did in 2020.

Hilarious.
You’re looking at polls of made up shit by Trump bullshit artists. Biden has gained 4 points in six months and is now ahead….it’s all downhill for Donny the LOSER.

Hilarious.
You’re looking at polls of made up shit by Trump bullshit artists. Biden has gained 4 points in six months and is now ahead….it’s all downhill for Donny the LOSER.

Bookmarked.

Forum List

Back