Trump landslide possible?

It doesn't really matter if Trump keeps talking about Sharks and Hannibal Lecter.

The 10% in the middle isn't really engaged yet. They think Trump is crazy but Biden is too old. When Push comes to shove and Trump keeps acting crazy, they'll go with Biden.
did Trumps uncle get eaten by cannibals ?

If NY and CA are the majority of the country, they should pick the president.
the commie tyrant wants to get rid of the electoral college .. the founding fathers would be disgusted by you .

When Push comes to shove and Trump keeps acting crazy, they'll go with Biden.
Maybe.

Maybe not.

It will come down to a few factors.

What they see on the internet and MSM vis-à-vis their interactions at national debates between Biden and Trump, and these folks personal budgets, and their careers, and which man they believe will be able to affect that calculus more.

Plain and simple.

No. Not possible.
4i6Ckte.gif

iu

did Trumps uncle get eaten by cannibals ?

No, but Biden's comments made sense in context. Trump's really don't.

It will come down to a few factors.

What they see on the internet and MSM vis-à-vis their interactions at national debates between Biden and Trump, and these folks personal budgets, and their careers, and which man they believe will be able to affect that calculus more.

Only if they are Stupid.

The last three presidents, including Trump, have left the economy in shambles when they were shown the door, but amazingly, there is still this mythology that "Republicans are better for the economy".

As time goes by it's looking more and more as a possibility, big possibility! :2up:

Trump landslide possible?​

As time goes by it's looking more and more as a possibility, big possibility! :2up:

Trump landslide possible?​

The people said NO to him in 2016
they said no to him in 2020
They'll say NO to him again.

According to this pundit and his analysis of the latest polls, yes.

New polls now show Trump within the margin of error, tied or leading in 3 reliably blue states.

And don't ask me for a link as you can see the same thing I did by clicking on the video above.

What do you mean "Is it possible"................

It's ALREADY sliding him back into the White House!!!

I see Trump losing NV, AZ, NC, PA, MI and WI. Oops... GA too.

If he wins OH he'll barely do it.
He’s tied or in the lead in all those states. I see him winning all of them, plus Virginia.

Americans don’t want a president who can’t find his way off a stage, goes into a brain-dead freeze, can’t complete a thought, and can barely stumble his way through a teleprompter.

Then add in the millions of illegals he is welcoming in to suppress wages on the lower-income and take resources needed for honest Americans, the fact that the majority of people are stressed by high prices, and his use of lawfare to interfere with his opponent’s campaign, and if it’s an honest election, Trump wins in a landslide.

Biden is worse than the average resident in my mother’s ALF. Most of them can find their way back to their own apartments.

Shame on Jill.

He’s tied or in the lead in all those states. I see him winning all of them, plus Virginia.

I remember when Dukakis was leading by 16 points in 1988.

Then add in the millions of illegals he is welcoming in to suppress wages on the lower-income and take resources needed for honest Americans, the fact that the majority of people are stressed by high prices, and his use of lawfare to interfere with his opponent’s campaign, and if it’s an honest election, Trump wins in a landslide.
He's letting in Jews?

Forum List

Back