Trump landslide possible?

He's reading the polls. Has nothing to do with Fox News or me or you.

Try to use some critical thinking.
Not even close.

The best and most trusted is Decision Desk HQ. They have run literally MILLIONS of simulations.

In none of them, does either Trump win in a landslide, nor does he get beaten in a landslide. It is nearly statistically impossible at this point.

Both Trump worshipers, and those suffering from TDS need to seriously come back to reality.

He is solidly in the lead, but it is still early. VERY EARLY, and VERY CLOSE.

2024 FORECAST UPDATE | Trump Favored Over Biden in Race to 270​

1719131704302-png.966214
Jun 18, 2024

1719288939476.png

". . . In November 2023 Decision Desk HQ announced a partnership with Nexstar Media Group owned The Hill for 2024 United States elections coverage.[14]

In May 2024 Decision Desk HQ announced a partnership with Ballotpedia to provide real-time election results coverage for local elections in the United States.[15]. . ."

Not even close.

The best and most trusted is Decision Desk HQ. They have run literally MILLIONS of simulations.

In none of them, does either Trump win in a landslide, nor does he get beaten in a landslide. It is nearly statistically impossible at this point.

Both Trump worshipers, and those suffering from TDS need to seriously come back to reality.

He is solidly in the lead, but it is still early. VERY EARLY, and VERY CLOSE.

2024 FORECAST UPDATE | Trump Favored Over Biden in Race to 270​

1719131704302-png.966214
Jun 18, 2024

View attachment 967098
". . . In November 2023 Decision Desk HQ announced a partnership with Nexstar Media Group owned The Hill for 2024 United States elections coverage.[14]

In May 2024 Decision Desk HQ announced a partnership with Ballotpedia to provide real-time election results coverage for local elections in the United States.[15]. . ."

It doesn't really matter if Trump keeps talking about Sharks and Hannibal Lecter.

The 10% in the middle isn't really engaged yet. They think Trump is crazy but Biden is too old. When Push comes to shove and Trump keeps acting crazy, they'll go with Biden.

According to this pundit and his analysis of the latest polls, yes.

New polls now show Trump within the margin of error, tied or leading in 3 reliably blue states.

And don't ask me for a link as you can see the same thing I did by clicking on the video above.

Thanks for the laughs.

According to this pundit and his analysis of the latest polls, yes.

New polls now show Trump within the margin of error, tied or leading in 3 reliably blue states.

And don't ask me for a link as you can see the same thing I did by clicking on the video above.

It will be impossible for Biden to have a landslide. So, it is either going to be Biden by a close margin, Trump by a close margin, or Trump in a landslide, which is very possible.

It will be impossible for Biden to have a landslide. So, it is either going to be Biden by a close margin, Trump by a close margin, or Trump in a landslide, which is very possible.

Or you could see Biden in a landslide when people realize how crazy Trump has become.

Just let him keep talking about Hannibal Lecter.

Ummmmmmmmmmm, you guys have been trying that for eight years. Do you ever get to the point where you realize something doesn't work?
Ummmm,.... Trump keeps losing elections..... because he's a crazy person.

Just because you guys keep putting him up doesn't make him less crazy.

But his crazy is pretty clearly getting worse.

Ummmm,.... Trump keeps losing elections..... because he's a crazy person.

Just because you guys keep putting him up doesn't make him less crazy.

But his crazy is pretty clearly getting worse.
Well, the last I knew Trump is 1/2 in elections and ahead in every single swing state in 2024, plus some blue states.

Well, the last I knew Trump is 1/2 in elections and ahead in every single swing state in 2024, plus some blue states.
Actually, he's never won the popular vote, and never will.

The only question is, can we keep him from manipulating an anachronism to stain the White House again.

But again, I suspect a few more talks about Hannibal Lecter and Sharks, and we probably won't have to worry about that.

Even Fox is cutting his mike when he gets too crazy.

Actually, he's never won the popular vote, and never will.

The only question is, can we keep him from manipulating an anachronism to stain the White House again.

But again, I suspect a few more talks about Hannibal Lecter and Sharks, and we probably won't have to worry about that.

Even Fox is cutting his mike when he gets too crazy.
You seem to be clueless as to how presidential elections work. They are not decided by California and New York. Every state gets a say.

No. Not possible.
4i6Ckte.gif
oh its possible ! Trump has about the same chance as Briben as being elected in Nov ... we can live with another Briben presidency ... [thought we wont like it ] leftists like you absolutely cannot deal with another Trump term ! leftists like you will suffer 4 yrs of mental spirals to insanity !

Last edited:

Forum List

Back