Trump Lawyers given 24 hours to find an alibi

This is how the Nazis operate. From your article:

Vance’s office has said it was investigating “possibly extensive and protracted criminal conduct” at the Trump Organization, including tax and insurance fraud and falsification of business records.

Even if no charges were brought, Vance’s investigation could complicate any return to politics by Trump, who has lost some of his ability to communicate publicly after being permanently banned from Twitter and suspended for two years by Facebook.

So it has nothing to do with any criminal activity, it's just an excuse to try and keep Trump from killing them in 24.

Vance’s office has said it was investigating “possibly extensive and protracted criminal conduct” at the Trump Organization, including tax and insurance fraud and falsification of business records.

Even if no charges were brought, Vance’s investigation could complicate any return to politics by Trump, who has lost some of his ability to communicate publicly after being permanently banned from Twitter and suspended for two years by Facebook.

So it has nothing to do with any criminal activity, it's just an excuse to try and keep Trump from killing them in 24.

Desantis is on a collision course with Trump.. Trump will soon turn on him too.

Thanks Professor Godwin

Nazis tend not to follow due process. They do stuff like storm the Capitol and similar.

Nazis tend not to follow due process. They do stuff like storm the Capitol and similar.

You mean like the armed insurrection and occupation of America cities, Ahmed?
1624888826425.png

1624888794652.png

I don't know how this isn't a waste of time, if it's going to a trial.

Like a Mafia trial, there's no way there won't be at least a couple of Trumpsters in the jury.

I'd be shocked to see any convictions in any cases that come up.
I think that a lot of these fraud trials are too complex for a lay jury. Depends how sophisticated his operation is and how loyal his people are.

Like a Mafia trial, there's no way there won't be at least a couple of Trumpsters in the jury.

I think that a lot of these fraud trials are too complex for a lay jury. Depends how sophisticated his operation is and how loyal his people are.
This whole thing could pretty easily backfire, and I'll just assume they know that.

This whole thing could pretty easily backfire, and I'll just assume they know that.
You would expect that they could weed out jurors with a low education standard. That would rule out most trumpers.

You would expect that they could weed out jurors with a low education standard. That would rule out most trumpers.
Are these mutants “Trumpers”?
37C88A86-9174-4C3F-857C-29CE7B6D1A27.jpeg

View attachment 506490
View attachment 506489
Thats a bit overblown. A few localised rowdy nights doesnt compare to an attempt to overthrow an election and string up elected representatives. Trumpy should be on trial for that as well.
An attempt? If that group on 1/6 even had the slightest chance of over turning the election I would have been concerned. The was a disorganized ragtag bunch of knuckleheads that couldn't turnover an egg let alone an election. No one at the Capitol was close to being strung up, in fact none of the nuts saw or got close to a representative, let alone hang anyone. There leader wore a Viking hat, seriously, the police contained them, the army wasn't even needed. The best they did was have one idiot sitting at Pelosi's desk, that was it. They'd done better going to a school playground.

As far as Seattle and CHOP, they were better organized and it would not have lasted two weeks if the mayor had a pair, the fact that they were there two weeks was embarrassing to the people of Washington. Couple people died in there because they would let law enforcement it in. It was another clown show and the police finally went in and said playtime was over.

You have a vivid imagination.

It was more of an embarrassment to America than anything else.

View attachment 506490
View attachment 506489
Thats a bit overblown. A few localised rowdy nights doesnt compare to an attempt to overthrow an election and string up elected representatives. Trumpy should be on trial for that as well.
No company needs to have a store in those areas anymore. That will reduce the prices at least several percent on products purchased in other stores. The waste is massive to citizens who live by rules.

Desantis is on a collision course with Trump.. Trump will soon turn on him too.
Is that right, Islamist? You have ESP now? LOL

Forum List

Back