Trump leads DeSantis 57% to 18%

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
That's just one point shy of a 40 point lead. This race is over before it's begun. Trump doesn't even have to show up for the debates.

---Donald Trump has established his biggest lead yet over Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL), according to a Quinnipiac University poll released on Wednesday.---

That's just one point shy of a 40 point lead. This race is over before it's begun. Trump doesn't even have to show up for the debates.

---Donald Trump has established his biggest lead yet over Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL), according to a Quinnipiac University poll released on Wednesday.---

Not really. At this point in the race, more than a year before, Trump has the exposure. He's been president before, he shouts his mouth off all the time, his trials are putting him in the media all the time.
When people get asked such questions, often they just pick the first name that comes into their head.
De Santis will probably either gain ground or lose it to someone else closer to the election time proper, the campaigning isn't swinging yet.

Not really. At this point in the race, more than a year before, Trump has the exposure. He's been president before, he shouts his mouth off all the time, his trials are putting him in the media all the time.
When people get asked such questions, often they just pick the first name that comes into their head.
De Santis will probably either gain ground or lose it to someone else closer to the election time proper, the campaigning isn't swinging yet.
DeSantis is too far back. Vivek isn't even a Christian so he doesn't have a chance. It's already over, just give the nomination to Trump.

giphy.gif

I really like desantis but he is too hung up on battling wokeness. It's great for Florida and by extension America but he has to get past that and realize that alone won't win him presidency because there way more to America than just some woke bullshit.

That's why I used to say he would make a great vice president. Then he can learn and see more of what is required, then he could run for president.

But at this time he is right where he needs to be, a governor protecting his state. I think he would make a better governor than a president, at least at this point right now.

I thought Krispy Kreme was in second place now....

I really like desantis but he is too hung up on battling wokeness. It's great for Florida and by extension America but he has to get past that and realize that alone won't win him presidency because there way more to America than just some woke bullshit.

That's why I used to say he would make a great vice president. Then he can learn and see more of what is required, then he could run for president.

But at this time he is right where he needs to be, a governor protecting his state. I think he would make a better governor than a president, at least at this point right now.
Wokness is the single greatest threat to the US and classical liberalism now in history than any other issue. He is the ONLY candidate fighting that battle.

Only cowards skip debates.

In what universe?
The one where he was a democrat before a republican. The one where he donated millions to leftists. The one where he went along with shutting the country down. The one where he allowed the government to rule over us with impunity. The one where he didn't rescue residents and businesses from the violence during the summer of love. The one where he dropped lock her up like a hot potato after winning. Etc...

Trump is many things but a conservative isn't one of them.

The one where he was a democrat before a republican. The one where he donated millions to leftists. The one where he went along with shutting the country down. The one where he allowed the government to rule over us with impunity. The one where he didn't rescue residents and businesses from the violence during the summer of love. The one where he dropped lock her up like a hot potato after winning. Etc...

First of all he use to be a democrat so that's in the past and don't forget, when he was in office in 2020, the house was mostly packed with democrats as I do believe that it is right now.

And had the office not been hijacked by the invalid invalid, the shutdown and gov checks would have stopped a year earlier. Oil would still be cheap and the economy would be thriving.
You’re dishonest.

And had the office not been hijacked by the invalid invalid, the shutdown and gov checks would have stopped a year earlier. Oil would still be cheap and the economy would be thriving.
You’re dishonest.
How was I dishonest? Everything I said was true.

You guys are a hoot. Just like the wacko left and defend your man AT ANY COST regardless of the topic.

Trump was a good president but reality is reality

Forum List

Back