Trump lied tonight

Couple of lies, but one I remember is he said we're going to eliminate all drugs from Mexico.

Maybe not quite worth impeachment proceedings, but probably worth protest.

Trump lies every night...and day...
Donald Trump is a pathological liar and everyone knows it.

"everyone" implies insecurity. I'd be insecure in your shoes as well.
I meant to say everyone with a working brain. Sorry.

Couple of lies, but one I remember is he said we're going to eliminate all drugs from Mexico.

Donald Trump is a pathological liar and everyone knows it.

And you are a pathological crybaby.
Oh! You know how to hurt someone. :crybaby:
The truth hurts sometimes.

He also said he is " going to end crime in America." And the Deplorables cheered.
Nice goals, I'm expecting he'll succeed, seems you are a criminal eh? I wouldn't want my politician, by the way, to expect any less of a goal. You must love crime.

Another day other lie........it's who he was as a businessman it's who he is as president

And Lakhota, what happens when you lie about trump on things like meals on wheels, and the fact Germany has been shorting on the duties as a NATO ally...does that make you any better?

I'm not defending trump, just holding your feet to the same fire you wield.

He also lied again about using only American steel in the Keystone XL pipeline.

Hyperbole...

1. obvious and intentional exaggeration.
2. an extravagant statement or figure of speech
not intended to be taken literally​

I am going to build a big beautiful wall
Mexico is going to pay for it
Obama wire tapped me
I won by the most electoral votes since Reagan
My crowd was the biggest ever

Hyperbole? Lies? Just being fucking stupid?

Hyperbole...

1. obvious and intentional exaggeration.
2. an extravagant statement or figure of speech
not intended to be taken literally​

I am going to build a big beautiful wall
Mexico is going to pay for it
Obama wire tapped me
I won by the most electoral votes since Reagan
My crowd was the biggest ever

Hyperbole? Lies? Just being fucking stupid?
you left out what got him the presistench Obama wasn't born in America
oh yeah and until he won ,,,,the election was fixed

TRUMPS AMERICA
Trump's America: Two coal plants announce closures in Ohio, layoffs at Carrier factories in Indiana
Mar 21, 2017 4:34pm EDT by Jen Hayden
comment_large-5bcb8aa34ad3f3481fd9a7a1d80f7be5.png
Remember when Donald Trump appeared in Indiana to announce he’d saved 1,100 jobs at that Carrier and United Technologies were planning to send to Mexico? A refresher from early December:

“But I will tell you that United Technologies and Carrier stepped it up and now they’re keeping — actually the number’s over 1,100 people, which is so great, which is so great …. I just noticed — I wrote down because I heard it — since about six years ago, 260 new federal regulations have passed, 53 of which affect this plant. Fifty-three new regulations. Massively expensive and probably none of them amount to anything in terms of safety or the things that you’d have regulations for.”

His fans cheered and chanted, hailing their king of bankruptcy for saving all those jobs. Except, as the Washington Post later mentioned, those numbers were—the jobs and the regulations— false.

This week significant layoffs were announced at three Carrier, United Technologies and Rexnord factories in Indiana:

United Technologies confirmed Friday that the first wave of about 50 layoffs happened last week at its electronics plant that had about 700 workers in Huntington. The plant in the northeastern Indiana city is slated for closure.

Steps are also being taken toward about 550 job cuts anticipated at a Carrier Corp. factory in Indianapolis, where Trump's intervention last fall curbed job losses but didn't halt them altogether. Layoffs could start within a month at a 350-worker Rexnord industrial bearings factory in Indianapolis, according to United Steelworkers Local 1999 President Chuck Jones, who represents workers at the Carrier and Rexnord plants.

There is no snark here, only heartache for the Indiana families who are soon to be out of work entirely.

Meanwhile, over in Southern Ohio, where Donald Trump’s promise to bring back those coal jobs took a hit this week as not one, but two coal plant closures were announced:

Dayton Power & Light, a subsidiary of AES Corp. (AES), said in an emailed statement that it planned to close the J.M. Stuart and Killen plants by June 2018 because they would not be “economically viable beyond mid-2018.”

I liked the lie he told about having the biggest electoral victory since Reagan. The funniest part was when he was called on it, he blamed others. He's such a child, he can't take responsibility for the words that come out of his own mouth.

Forum List

Back