Trump lied tonight

Couple of lies, but one I remember is he said we're going to eliminate all drugs from Mexico.

Maybe not quite worth impeachment proceedings, but probably worth protest.
I liked the lie he told about having the biggest electoral victory since Reagan. The funniest part was when he was called on it, he blamed others. He's such a child, he can't take responsibility for the words that come out of his own mouth.
and then the words of the brilliant lawyer from fox he repeated about the brits tapping trump tower,,, the man is a moral coward

Trump lies whenever his lips are moving.
That is so clever.
that's one great reason folks like you back him....he speaks out of both sides of his mouth
I back him because you're an idiot? In a way, that's true. America rejected the criminal candidate supported by idiots like you.

He wasn't lying here,,"""If I were to run I'd run as a republican They are the dumbest group of voters in the country They love everything on FOX news I could lie and they'd still eat it up I bet my numbers would be terrific"" that was the dumbster in 1998

That is so clever.
that's one great reason folks like you back him....he speaks out of both sides of his mouth
I back him because you're an idiot? In a way, that's true. America rejected the criminal candidate supported by idiots like you.

He wasn't lying here,,"""If I were to run I'd run as a republican They are the dumbest group of voters in the country They love everything on FOX news I could lie and they'd still eat it up I bet my numbers would be terrific"" that was the dumbster in 1998
Even your favorite fake news site says it's fake:

That Donald Trump quote calling Republicans dumb? Fake! - CNNPolitics.com

Talk about people who will swallow whatever you tell them.

That is so clever.

Well Bri this is one of the very few times you're right,,,,,,,Sorry my bad BUT he could have said it Sounds just like him

That is so clever.

Bripat anyone ever come to your door and say "you're coming with us""?

Damn fool RWNJs have believed every lie from him and make excuses when he flips his flops.

And then he tells new lies and they do it all over again.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Couple of lies, but one I remember is he said we're going to eliminate all drugs from Mexico.

Well he had to distract attention onto something other than FBI Director Comey's testimony today, so it was another campaign rally held in Stupidville, Kentucky. I wonder how much that trip cost the taxpayers of this country?

th

As far as Mexican drugs & the wall--here is a great video and at the end it will disclose how much we've already wasted on fences and walls.

Exactly what I've been saying for some years now but the RWNJs (who have never been there) keep repeating the same ole lies. Even trump said they'd use a ladder or ropes.

Meanwhile, our other borders are wide open.

Morons think more BP on south border will help.

He also said he is " going to end crime in America." And the Deplorables cheered.

He has already done more about crime than Obama did in 8 years.

Nope.

Read his "exec orders). There's actually nothing there.

They're mostly tweets in fancy folders. And crap, it's so embarrassing when he does his little Romper Room Show and Tell.

Seriously, if got the balls, read them.

Forum List

Back