Trump Lied?

Trump was given a subpoena to turn over the documents.
He hid them instead, and enlisted others to help him obstruct justice.
If you really want to read the timeline of the Trump documents here it is.
Its basically Trump being Trump. If he gets convicted it serves him right for being such an AH.

Yes, once the President leaves office, he is obliged to hand over classified documents to the archives. Other documents typically go to his Presidential library. Typically X-Presidents (mainly his staff) are charged with the process of transferring these documents. Separating the classified ones takes some time and all Presidents do this. Trump asked if he could transfer boxes of documents to Mar-A-Lago and was told yes. Soon after, government officials inspected the storage area and told Trump to put an extra lock on the storage area which he did. Shortly after that the FBI raided Mar-A-Lago and claimed to find classified documents there. Normally this would be an issue settled with archives because it's not a crime. Trump let them go through the boxes the first time and cooperated and, as I said, right after that, the FBI raided the same place and also went through Trump's personal spaces like his closets, desks, etc. This is nothing but a desperate, tyrannical Biden administration attempt at trying to find crimes to lock up his political opponent.

A shorter answer: A President can classify and declassify right up to the point of his leaving office. After that the X-President and archives typically work together to decide on where the documents will go. It was NEVER considered a crime to misplace documents due to filing errors. Even if Trump had classified documents, WTF was he going to do with them? Give them to Putin?
There are so many falsehoods in this post. You guys really have developed an alternative reality.

If a President takes one of his papers home, it's considered declassified. A wizened judge would throw the foul ball at the Demmies that wre hoping to relieve their TDS by any means possible..
That is absolutely wrong. By president I presume you mean sitting president, whose authority gives him access to everything classified or not. And like the nuclear laumch codes, the president takes them home with him, without them being "declassified".

Think about it.

But don’t. You’re useful as a piñata.
Especially for lil g.0005:

IMG_0645.jpeg

The law says a sitting president (and all federal employees doing their job) has to be prosecuted in federal court.
And the DOJ opinion says a sitting president can't be prosecuted in federal court.

Which was why Trump was untouchable while he was in office.
"The law" says that huh Ratty? You're fucking hilarious.

If you really want to read the timeline of the Trump documents here it is.
Its basically Trump being Trump. If he gets convicted it serves him right for being such an AH.

The timeline is just as I said. Trump dicked around for a year before turning over SOME of the records.

Nevertheless, he is not being indicted for possessing any of those documents.

He is being indicted for the records he hid and refused to turn over after being subpoenaed.

That timeline also indicates Trump showing off classified documents to people who had no business seeing them.

The guy is a total egomaniacal dickweed.

That is absolutely wrong. By president I presume you mean sitting president, whose authority gives him access to everything classified or not. And like the nuclear laumch codes, the president takes them home with him, without them being "declassified".

Think about it.
We are not discussing nuclear launch codes.. I'm sure the President can have the launch codes changed though, especially if it's a matter of national security.

1) it was actually destroying phones with a hammer, not on the server. FBI found no intentional destruction of evidence.
2) NARA doesnt request personal documents; they only request official items of the executive branch.
3) a russian agent got into mar-a-lago.
4) the DoD managed the balloon, not Biden. It was allowed to fly over for two reasons, they didnt want to shoot it down earlier because of recovery difficulty, and they wanted to observe its activities over the US, and then let it fall over an area that made it easy to recover.
1. The incriminating emails were deleted via "bleach-bit"
2. True
3. read the article, she was Ukrainian not Russian.
4. VanHerck should be fired for allowing a Chinese spy balloon to enter the US. Biden allowed it to happen.

I'm surprised you are smarter than Juris Doctor Alan Derschowitz who tells a different view than the Democrat Gotchas.

.​

Desrschowitz is a Trump hire. He is therefore not to be trusted. It is his job to bullshit the rubes on behalf of his client.

I have already quoted at least twice what former federal prosecutor and Republican conservative darling Trey Gowdy has said:

“Well, the most damning piece of evidence to me is the audiotape. I mean, you want to talk about consciousness of guilt? You want to talk about knowledge and intent? I mean, those are the darlings of a prosecutor’s nursery, and that came from President Trump’s own mouth."

The timeline is just as I said. Trump dicked around for a year before turning over SOME of the records.

Nevertheless, he is not being indicted for possessing any of those documents.

He is being indicted for the records he hid and refused to turn over after being subpoenaed.

That timeline also indicates Trump showing off classified documents to people who had no business seeing them.

The guy is a total egomaniacal dickweed.
How does the fact that NARA told him to fuck himself, he was on his own, when he was packing up his office factor into your "analysis"

rump was president when he retained classified documents, which he is legally entitled to do. Biden was vice president or senator, neither of whom are allowed to have classified documents in their possession.

So you're saying that Biden actually received the documents when he was vice president?

I agree. It seems like they were both equally as bad to me.

Trump asked if he could transfer boxes of documents to Mar-A-Lago and was told yes.
This didn’t happen.
Soon after, government officials inspected the storage area and told Trump to put an extra lock on the storage area which he did
This didn’t happen.
Normally this would be an issue settled with archives because it's not a crime
Illegally retaining classified documents is definitely a crime. The archives does not normally argue with former presidents to get them to return presidential records because the former presidents don’t keep dozens of boxes of them.
Trump let them go through the boxes the first time and cooperated and, as I said, right after that, the FBI raided the same place and also went through Trump's personal spaces like his closets, desks, etc
This never happened. Trump did not let anyone from the government go through the boxes.

Shortly after that the FBI raided Mar-A-Lago and claimed to find classified documents there. Normally this would be an issue settled with archives because it's not a crime.
Actually one of Trumps own lawyers discussed with him, what would happen if he disobeyed the subpoena for the documents, warning Trump that failure to fully comply would be met with a search warrant.

And guess what. His lawyer was right, and Trump was warned what would happen.

"The law" says that huh Ratty? You're fucking hilarious.
The first is the basis for Eastman removing the Georgia case to federal court, and the second is the DOJ opinion that sitting presidents are immune from federal prosecution while in office.

Last edited:
3. read the article, she was Ukrainian not Russian.
She was born in the Russian-speaking part of Ukraine. She speaks Russian, not Ukrainian.

She also worked for a company in Florida run by a Russian oligarch.

Her charity was a front organization used to launder mob money.

How does the fact that NARA told him to fuck himself, he was on his own, when he was packing up his office factor into your "analysis"
He was given over a year after he packed up and left office to turn over the records.

Even after being subpoenaed, he refused and hid the records.

Read. The. Indictment.

Forum List

Back