Trump Lied?

You have demonstrated you’re willing to believe anyone that tells you what you want to hear.

And I’m the stupid one?
You are projecting again. It is you that have been lied to. The lies were exposed with the Twitter Files and the Durham report. That is not even mentioning the massive bullshit supporting a bio weapon that they are doing again.

How many years to turds like you claim Trump was going to jail for colluding with the Russians?
I see you’re having a dispute with the habitually brain dead Marener. Yes. You’re right. Many of our libs did claim that Trump would be heading to jail over Russia Russia Russia.

The reason it didn't happen was becasue the Repubs were/are pussies. With this indictment nonsense by Biden & Co. the game has changed. Unfortunately for our country it's gonna get real ugly because of this bull shit your party has started.
The reason it didn’t happen is because they didn’t have a case to take to court. See, in court you actually have to tell the truth. People in the media can say whatever they want with zero repercussions for talking out their ass, and you chumps believe them.

Durham tried to little cases and got bitch slapped twice because he was stretching the truth to the breaking point.

There never was any chance that you guys were going to see the prosecutions of everyone you wanted because there never was a case.

You are projecting again. It is you that have been lied to. The lies were exposed with the Twitter Files and the Durham report. That is not even mentioning the massive bullshit supporting a bio weapon that they are doing again.
The Durham report was all feelings and no facts. His little theory fell apart the second he tried to prosecute in court.

The reason it didn’t happen is because they didn’t have a case to take to court. See, in court you actually have to tell the truth. People in the media can say whatever they want with zero repercussions for talking out their ass, and you chumps believe them.

Durham tried to little cases and got bitch slapped twice because he was stretching the truth to the breaking point.

There never was any chance that you guys were going to see the prosecutions of everyone you wanted because there never was a case.
Durham proved Russia Collusion was a made up hoax. That is a fact you will never change. Also no one was held accountable. Another fact you will never change. Justice is dead in this country and you helped kill it.:asshole:

Durham proved Russia Collusion was a made up hoax. That is a fact you will never change. Also no one was held accountable. Another fact you will never change. Justice is dead in this country and you helped kill it.:asshole:
Mueller did the investigation into collusion, not Durham.

Durham didn’t prove shit. He took two cases to court and lost both of them.

Rudy Giuliani admitted he made everything up about Ruby Freeman and he is being held accountable for defamation and making the life of an innocent person into a living hell.

I was looking up the presidential records act and from what I'm reading it looks like the documents are the government's property not his. However, I have a little reading comprehension issues so I could be (and hopefully I am) wrong. I don't know much about legal stuff either I admit. I also wasn't sure if he could testify at his own trial.

Yes, Trump has been caught in a few lies around these issues. The reason why he is in legal trouble now isn’t because he took the documents, it’s because he hid documents and refused to return documents when asked. It’s also true that he as Oresident had the ability to declassify. But there is a process to undertake to declassify documents. This is a national security thing. If he didn’t go through that process then the documents weren’t declassified.

Mueller did the investigation into collusion, not Durham.

Durham didn’t prove shit. He took two cases to court and lost both of them.

Rudy Giuliani admitted he made everything up about Ruby Freeman and he is being held accountable for defamation and making the life of an innocent person into a living hell.
Durham investigated the investigators dummy.

But he's president now,and immune from prosecution.
Like Trump has immunity for anything he said in office? That is how it works. Our Constitution protects presidents from the bullshit going on right now.

LOL

Forum List

Back