Trump Lied?

The archivist never went to Mar a Lago and no one in the government really knew what Trump was packing and taking home.

When the government found out Trump was retaining highly classified documents in a non-government non-authorized manner, they did the right thing and demanded them back.

The problems for Trump only started after he hid documents from the government and his lawyers that he was legally required to return.

If Trump had merely complied with the subpoena, this never would have happened.
Quit making shir up

As if the court records have been released to the public before trail. I wish they were released, than the court cases all would be thrown out.
This case has already been subject to a lot of litigation and all those records are publicly available.

I’m surprised you didn’t know this.

No, it has not been litigated, not at all. You have been mislead by whatever, whichever, news sources you seek.
Of course there’s been litigation. Don’t you remember when Trump asked for a special master and Eileen Cannon granted him one despite the fact that there was no basis for it?

Cmon man. Do the reading.

Of course there’s been litigation. Don’t you remember when Trump asked for a special master and Eileen Cannon granted him one despite the fact that there was no basis for it?

Cmon man. Do the reading.
Asking for a special master is not litigation.

Why do you think there was no basis for a special master

Asking for a special master is not litigation.

Why do you think there was no basis for a special master
It is litigation because Trump took his demand to court.

Cannon didn’t even have jurisdiction to grant Trump’s demand. Cannon was overturned on appeal as Trump’s suit should have been dismissed immediately.

????,

I have no idea what you are talking about.
????,

I have no idea what you are talking about.
No big deal. It wasn’t something that I expect everyone to know about.

But, maybe you shouldn’t call other people liars when they’re just better informed than you.

No big deal. It wasn’t something that I expect everyone to know about.

But, maybe you shouldn’t call other people liars when they’re just better informed than you.
I spoke of archivists, you replied to my comment on archivists, now you have deflected to the special master?

I spoke of archivists, you replied to my comment on archivists, now you have deflected to the special master?
You spoke of an archivist visiting Mar a Lago and that never happened.

The court case about the special master is where we learned the majority of our factual information about this situation.

There’s more to learn from congressional testimony for the DO of NARA.

You’ve provided no substantiation to your allegation that the archivist came to Mar a Lago. It never happened.

You spoke of an archivist visiting Mar a Lago and that never happened.

The court case about the special master is where we learned the majority of our factual information about this situation.

There’s more to learn from congressional testimony for the DO of NARA.

You’ve provided no substantiation to your allegation that the archivist came to Mar a Lago. It never happened.
I am not here to convince you.

Google searches are not evidence nor do they substantiate claims made.

Archivists, you have no idea what they did or did not do. You have no idea if they were even concerned.

With so much of the suponeas redacted as well as so much of the correspondence withheld from public, your comments are pure fabrication. Sure, you can Google it, a Google search will confirm your opinion, implanted in your head by democrats. Google and the Demorat party work together to spread propaganda.

Forum List

Back