Trump Lied?

They were strewn about on the floor to make it appear that Trump was careless in his handling of the documents.

bullshit. there were a sampling placed on the floor - ever see when the po po snags a big weapons or drug ring? they show the booty all the time in press releases.

It's highly relevant about the motive for the raid. Why did that picture even make it to public?

ummmm.. a search was conducted at the home of the losing loser former prez & you don't think the public would not only be interested in that fact, but also that we had a RIGHT to know?

Trump was hiding nothing. He was negotiating with the National Archives over which documents to return, moron. How is that "hiding?"

after he lied that there weren't any & that he gave them all back?

Last edited:
how very interestink that certain select words were omitted from the very rw biased JW...

As another court in this district has observed, “[t]he PRA incorporates an assumption made by Congress (in 1978) that subsequent Presidents and Vice Presidents would comply with the Act in good faith, and therefore Congress limited the scope of judicial review and provided little oversight authority for the President and Vice President’s document preservation decisions.” CREW v. Cheney, 593 F. Supp. 2d 194, 198 (D.D.C. 2009). Indeed, the PRA permits the President to dispose of any Presidential records that “no longer have administrative, historical, informational, or evidentiary value” after notifying the Archivist of the United States and designated members of Congress of the proposed disposal. 44 U.S.C. § 2203(c),(d).
https://justthenews.com/sites/default/files/2022-08/memorandum opinion.pdf

now it changes the narrative to the truth, 'eh?
He wasn't disposing of them, moron, so that passage isn't relevant.

I'll quote Jackson here:

The Presidential Records Act "does not confer any mandatory or even discretionary authority on the Archivist to classify records. Under the statute, this responsibility is left solely to the President," Jackson wrote.
In other words, the President decides what are his personal records, not the archivist, not the FBI and not the DOJ.

in other words you just CONtradicted yerself with yer sources:

• U.S. District Court Judge Amy Berman Jackson ruled against Judicial Watch. She wrote that the act distinguishes official presidential records from personal records.

in other words you just CONtradicted yerself with yer sources:

• U.S. District Court Judge Amy Berman Jackson ruled against Judicial Watch. She wrote that the act distinguishes official presidential records from personal records.
You just proved that you're an idiot who is incapable of understanding what he's reading. Judicial Watch was the plaintiff who wanted Clinton's tapes released under the FOIA act. The judge ruled against Judicial watch saying that the tapes were private records because Clinton had determined them to be private. That doesn't support the view of any of the various Biden goons on the subject.

Some are, some are not. And even if some are the governments, the Presidential Records Act allows presidents to keep classified documents.

And Trump had them WHILE he was President. Not only did Biden have them when he wasn't President, he hadn't been President when he took them. It's yet another total Democrat double standard and dual justice system

And that didn't bother you when Biden took more documents as VICE President and even as Senator and scattered them all over his house, lying hypocrite skank

Explainer: Classified documents: What is the difference between the Biden and Trump cases?​

By Sarah N. Lynch
January 12, 20235:59 PM ESTUpdated 8 months ago
Explainer: Classified documents: What is the difference between the Biden and Trump cases?

A side-by-side look at the Trump, Biden classified documents​

A side-by-side look at the Trump, Biden classified documents

The campaign is just getting started. Let's see what happens when it's on in full.

I see some signs of life. I've just lived six decades of Republicans not fighting back and it scares me. We're at the point now of our freedom ending. They don't give me a warm fuzzy. But I do hope you're right

I see some signs of life. I've just lived six decades of Republicans not fighting back and it scares me. We're at the point now of our freedom ending. They don't give me a warm fuzzy. But I do hope you're right

I almost said exactly the same thing you did right here.

Dems don't give a shit about Dems committing crimes, that's been true for decades. Epic hypocrisy and double standards when it comes to Reps also doesn't bother them.

Again I refer you to this thread.

Forum List

Back