Trump Lied?

Raided Mar A Lago. The whole point of that exercises was to distract the public from Bidens corruption problem.
Mar a Lago was raided on August 8th 2022.

Republicans weren't even in control of Congress at that time. What are you blabbering about a 1023?

Not according to a federal judge. Biden, on the other hand, is thoroughly corrupt.
Which judge? Most have said the opposite and now he has to have a bench trial in NY in front of a judge that’s already ruled against him repeatedly, because his bargain basement lawyer didn’t file the papers in time to get a jury trial! :auiqs.jpg:

No, they didn't. They're government documents and he can't pretend otherwise. You'd have to be a complete moron to think that the military invasion plan for Iran is a "personal document". There's nothing personal about it.

wrong.

“Amy Berman Jackson, the judge presiding on that case, said a couple of very important things,” said Farrell. “That the president had an absolute, unreviewable right to take any records or documents that he wants when he leaves office. “
“No one can come back and second guess or double think or ask questions about what the president elects to take with him,” Farrell continued.

Mar a Lago was raided on August 8th 2022.

Republicans weren't even in control of Congress at that time. What are you blabbering about a 1023?
Who said they had to be in control to get access to the 1023 form?

wrong.

“Amy Berman Jackson, the judge presiding on that case, said a couple of very important things,” said Farrell. “That the president had an absolute, unreviewable right to take any records or documents that he wants when he leaves office. “
“No one can come back and second guess or double think or ask questions about what the president elects to take with him,” Farrell continued.
That is absolutely not what the ruling in the case says.

Are you really going to sit there and tell me that the classified military invasion plan for Iran is a personal document?

They were arranged on the floor like that by the FBI, moron.
Yes, after they were taken out of his desk.

The point is that Trump was hiding documents from the DoJ.

The fact the FBI arranged them on the floor to photograph is irrelevant.

Are you really going to sit there and tell me that the classified military invasion plan for Iran is a personal document?
I quoted what the judge said.

I quoted what the judge said.
No you didn't. The quote is from Chris Farrell the "Director of Investigations" at a far right legal organization.

“Amy Berman Jackson, the judge presiding on that case, said a couple of very important things,” said Farrell. “That the president had an absolute, unreviewable right to take any records or documents that he wants when he leaves office. “'

Did you really think I wouldn't notice? Or maybe you didn't notice.

Either way, that's not a quote from the judge.

Yes, after they were taken out of his desk.

The point is that Trump was hiding documents from the DoJ.

The fact the FBI arranged them on the floor to photograph is irrelevant.
They were strewn about on the floor to make it appear that Trump was careless in his handling of the documents. It's highly relevant about the motive for the raid. Why did that picture even make it to public?

Trump was hiding nothing. He was negotiating with the National Archives over which documents to return, moron. How is that "hiding?"

They were strewn about on the floor to make it appear that Trump was careless in his handling of the documents. It's highly relevant about the motive for the raid. Why did that picture even make it to public?

Trump was hiding nothing. He was negotiating with the National Archives over which documents to return, moron. How is that "hiding?"
It makes no difference if they were on the floor or not.

Trump was hiding them from the DoJ. The DoJ gave him a grand jury subpoena and he was told explicitly that he was legally required to turn over all these documents. There was no negotiation. It was a legal requirement he turn them over on a specific date. So when that date came, Trump didn't turn over everything and kept them in his desk and closets, but told the DoJ he had looked everywhere and that he handing over every single document.

Which was a lie.

So yeah, he hid them.

The fact that they found any document anywhere in Mar a Lago is proof that he was hiding them.

It makes no difference if they were on the floor or not.
if it makes no difference, then why did the FBI go to such pains to arrange them there and photograph them? The purpose of that photograph was to smear Trump, and the FBI deliberately leaked it for that purpose.

Trump was hiding them from the DoJ.
How on Earth could he be hiding them when the DOJ knew exactly where they were?

The DoJ gave him a grand jury subpoena and he was told explicitly that he was legally required to turn over all these documents. There was no negotiation.
Trump's lawyers were negotiating with the NA, like every administration does, then the FBI ram rodded its decision down Trump's throat because Garland and Biden needed an indictment.
It was a legal requirement he turn them over on a specific date.
According to whom?

So when that date came, Trump didn't turn over everything and kept them in his desk and closets, but told the DoJ he had looked everywhere and that he handing over every single document.

Which was a lie.
You'll have to pardon me if I don't accept your description of events. You've show that you're an gullible partisan who will support whatever this sleazy corrupt administration says.

So yeah, he hid them.

The fact that they found any document anywhere in Mar a Lago is proof that he was hiding them.
Wrong, asshole.

Everything you've posted on this subject is a lie. Biden has been lying constantly ever since the raid occurred.

I'll quote Jackson here:

The Presidential Records Act "does not confer any mandatory or even discretionary authority on the Archivist to classify records. Under the statute, this responsibility is left solely to the President," Jackson wrote.
In other words, the President decides what are his personal records, not the archivist, not the FBI and not the DOJ.

if it makes no difference, then why did the FBI go to such pains to arrange them there and photograph them? The purpose of that photograph was to smear Trump, and the FBI deliberately leaked it for that purpose.
The FBI documents everything they find when the execute search warrants. That's why they arranged them, so that they could photograph them and show what they had found. It is standard operating procedure. The FBI did't leak them, they were released in a court filing responding to Trump's request for a special master.
How on Earth could he be hiding them when the DOJ knew exactly where they were?
They didn't know for sure, but developed enough evidence to get probable cause that Trump was hiding them. Before the raid, the DoJ was never allowed to search the premises. Turns out the DoJ was right to be suspicious that Trump was hiding documents because they found them exactly like they thought they would.
Trump's lawyers were negotiating with the NA, like every administration does, then the FBI ram rodded its decision down Trump's throat because Garland and Biden needed an indictment.
The National Archives is irrelevant. Trump was issued a subpoena from the DoJ.
According to whom?
The grand jury subpoena. Trump was told by his lawyers in no uncertain terms he had a legal obligation to turn them over and not doing so could prompt the DoJ to seek a search warrant.
You'll have to pardon me if I don't accept your description of events. You've show that you're an gullible partisan who will support whatever this sleazy corrupt administration says.
Everything I've said is based on documented evidence. You are the liar.
Everything you've posted on this subject is a lie. Biden has been lying constantly ever since the raid occurred.
Biden hasn't said shit about it. The DoJ has only spoken in court filings where they are required to be truthful. The liar is Trump.

Which judge? Most have said the opposite and now he has to have a bench trial in NY in front of a judge that’s already ruled against him repeatedly, because his bargain basement lawyer didn’t file the papers in time to get a jury trial! :auiqs.jpg:
U.S. District Court Judge Amy Berman Jackson

In other words, the President decides what are his personal records, not the archivist, not the FBI and not the DOJ.
That doesn't mean the courts can't review the decision the president made.

If Trump decided that the classified invasion plan of Iran was a personal document, he clearly was not following the law. The courts are there to make sure presidents follow the law.

Forum List

Back