Trump looked really bad at his rally.

I'm not a trump fan but I hate lies and deception. I will call out any and all lies and deception I see.

A hat-tip to the poster 'Dana'.
Truth matters.
And Dana's very credible explanation rings true.
And from my perspective, adds more credibility to most anything Dana would post here in the future. We won't always agree, but.....but at least I have the sense I am engaging with a sincere individual.

It seems to me, judging by what I've read of his posting here, Dana is a skeptic of Don Trump. Hell, he says as much with his "I'm not a fan". He's not alone in that to be sure.

However, that skepticism did not prevent Dana from helping all of us understand what appears to be a faked photo. One that is intended to denigrate Don Trump. Trump skeptics do not need that level of dishonesty to make the case that Don Trump is not worthy of admiration.

Sincere 'truth-seeking' helps all of us as we engage in our political discourse on this platform.

So, thanks Dana. :thup:

Slurred words, no real connection to reality, 2.5 hours late.

Your party in one picture, you have no credibility to say anything. View attachment 497919

Nope, that's not Trump because that person knows how to apply make up that's not orange.

Thanks for making my point.

You think that Trump's make up is hideous also?

No I think Trump lives in your head rent free, 24/7. Also you're an idiot if you criticize anyone else about their mental health. After you claim Biden doesn't have dementia.

Not really, that is your condition, this is a thread about Trump is it not?

Questioning Trump's mental capacity, when your choice of president doesn't have any. Like I said, you loons stick together. Lol

Trump has far more mental health issues than his low IQ or dyslexia.

Trump's IQ is higher than Obama's.

Lol, maybe he leaves the papers on a tall shelf.... That's gonna be the only way his IQ is higher that President Obama's.

Remember Obama did not outsmart the intelligence agencies, he corrupted them.

Trump sold out our intelligence agencies and sided with Putin

Lol, Hunter got 3.5 million from russia and Biden gave Putin a pipeline. Biden is an Russian asset.

How Russian Money Helped Save Trump’s Business​

After his financial disasters two decades ago, no U.S. bank would touch him. Then foreign money began flowing in.​

Hunter just got 3.5 million and Putin got his pipeline while we get ours cut. Biden looking out for Russia not us.
View attachment 498238

When has oil never been imported to the USA? The Keystone XL is NOT an American oil pipline it is a Canadian pipeline-duh. Americans have 200,000 miles of oil and gas pipelines and it is always epanding, so go tell yer lies to someone dumb enough to believe them like another Trump supporter.

That's funny coming from someone who doesn't think pedo joe doesn't have dementia.

Are you a pedophile? Do people speculate that you are and make accusations?

Actually that is a well known fact. Plenty of pictures of him fondling little girls.

You mean hugging children? Maybe YOU are the dirty old man.

But I bet he's cool with this: View attachment 498698 View attachment 498699 View attachment 498700 View attachment 498701 View attachment 498702

A father with his daughter, my son sat in my lap many times. Lol Biden's daughters diary she states Biden took showers with her and molested her.

You pervert..Is what you would say..

What that Biden’s daughter claims he molested her? You say move along nothing to see here.

Oh really? You can link to that claim, right? In the meantime, have you reported Biden for pedophilia to the Authorities with your evidence? Or are you an enabler?

Google it, and you are the enabler for saying it isn't true. A daughter sitting on her dads lap has been happening since the beginning of time.

There's nothing to Google -- you lied.

Your party in one picture, you have no credibility to say anything. View attachment 497919

Nope, that's not Trump because that person knows how to apply make up that's not orange.

No I think Trump lives in your head rent free, 24/7. Also you're an idiot if you criticize anyone else about their mental health. After you claim Biden doesn't have dementia.

Questioning Trump's mental capacity, when your choice of president doesn't have any. Like I said, you loons stick together. Lol

Lol, maybe he leaves the papers on a tall shelf.... That's gonna be the only way his IQ is higher that President Obama's.

Lol, Hunter got 3.5 million from russia and Biden gave Putin a pipeline. Biden is an Russian asset.

After his financial disasters two decades ago, no U.S. bank would touch him. Then foreign money began flowing in.​

Hunter just got 3.5 million and Putin got his pipeline while we get ours cut. Biden looking out for Russia not us.
View attachment 498238

When has oil never been imported to the USA? The Keystone XL is NOT an American oil pipline it is a Canadian pipeline-duh. Americans have 200,000 miles of oil and gas pipelines and it is always epanding, so go tell yer lies to someone dumb enough to believe them like another Trump supporter.

That's funny coming from someone who doesn't think pedo joe doesn't have dementia.

Actually that is a well known fact. Plenty of pictures of him fondling little girls.

But I bet he's cool with this: View attachment 498698 View attachment 498699 View attachment 498700 View attachment 498701 View attachment 498702

A father with his daughter, my son sat in my lap many times. Lol Biden's daughters diary she states Biden took showers with her and molested her.

Of course....you are just fine with that. Creepy indeed.

Does she claimed that Trump molested her. Bidens daughters dairy says Biden did. Of course you are fine with that.

LOL

No, his daughter's diary said no such thing. She said it was "probably not appropriate" that she showered with her dad at a "young age." You must be utterly brain-dead to think molesting little girls is "probably not appropriate." It's absolutely abhorrent.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to post.

So in a liberals mind sitting on your dads lap is inappropriate, but showering with your daughter is perfectly ok? Thanks for proving no matter what Biden does, you will turn your head. Hypocrite.

I'm not a trump fan but I hate lies and deception. I will call out any and all lies and deception I see.

A hat-tip to the poster 'Dana'.
Truth matters.
And Dana's very credible explanation rings true.
And from my perspective, adds more credibility to most anything Dana would post here in the future. We won't always agree, but.....but at least I have the sense I am engaging with a sincere individual.

It seems to me, judging by what I've read of his posting here, Dana is a skeptic of Don Trump. Hell, he says as much with his "I'm not a fan". He's not alone in that to be sure.

However, that skepticism did not prevent Dana from helping all of us understand what appears to be a faked photo. One that is intended to denigrate Don Trump. Trump skeptics do not need that level of dishonesty to make the case that Don Trump is not worthy of admiration.

Sincere 'truth-seeking' helps all of us as we engage in our political discourse on this platform.

So, thanks Dana. :thup:
funny, I'm the same way. Why aren't you ?

View attachment 498238

What that Biden’s daughter claims he molested her? You say move along nothing to see here.

Oh really? You can link to that claim, right? In the meantime, have you reported Biden for pedophilia to the Authorities with your evidence? Or are you an enabler?

Google it, and you are the enabler for saying it isn't true. A daughter sitting on her dads lap has been happening since the beginning of time.

How do you think I found it, so you lied about it not being there.

View attachment 498238

The headline, go ahead and defend it.
origin_ask7nw3sv.png

View attachment 498238

Does she claimed that Trump molested her. Bidens daughters dairy says Biden did. Of course you are fine with that.

LOL

No, his daughter's diary said no such thing. She said it was "probably not appropriate" that she showered with her dad at a "young age." You must be utterly brain-dead to think molesting little girls is "probably not appropriate." It's absolutely abhorrent.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to post.

So in a liberals mind sitting on your dads lap is inappropriate, but showering with your daughter is perfectly ok? Thanks for proving no matter what Biden does, you will turn your head. Hypocrite.

Fuckstick, it's not molestation. You lied. Deal with it. Your obsession with Biden is your problem.

With the pull up Depends underneath to prevent accidents like this one
I rather enjoy this one.

I'm sure you enjoy that one.
it's as sick as shit, but you love he does it. And that makes my day.
I'm sure you enjoy that one.

View attachment 498238

LOL

Fuckstick, it's not molestation. You lied. Deal with it. Your obsession with Biden is your problem.

It's rather creepy how they find that to be pedophilia, they say they believe it's pedophilia, yet they don't report it to the Authorities.......enablers.

View attachment 498238

The headline, go ahead and defend it.
View attachment 498738

That's easy to defend. Not only is "not appropriate" not molesting her, your headline lies like you do by misquoting her. She actually said, "probably not appropriate." That doesn't sound like molesting her to any normal person.

View attachment 498238

LOL

It's rather creepy how they find that to be pedophilia, they say they believe it's pedophilia, yet they don't report it to the Authorities.......enablers.

Meanwhile, between Trump and Biden, only Trump has ever actually been accused of pedophilia. Drives the right crazier than they already are.

View attachment 498238

LOL

we told millions that Joe was a pedophile already, and you all voted him in. Sick fkers each and everyone of you. stop projecting.

Last edited:

View attachment 498238

LOL

Actually in it it does say he potentially molested her. You defending Biden taking showers with his daughter, is sick. That poor girl is screwed up in the head over what Biden did. Hunter is just as sick, that is one screwed up family.

View attachment 498238

It's not there since there's no evidence Biden ever molested his daughter. Your idiotic claim wasn't that Biden showered with her when she was young -- you read that and it was your twisted brain that translated that into Biden's daughter claimed he molested her. You're a sick freak.

View attachment 498238

LOL

Actually in it it does say he potentially molested her. You defending Biden taking showers with his daughter, is sick. That poor girl is screwed up in the head over what Biden did. Hunter is just as sick, that is one screwed up family.

Nope, it says no such thing. She categorized it as "probably not appropriate." That's why you've already changed your position on this. You went from declaring she accused Biden of molesting her ... to ... she said he potentially molested her. It takes a sick freak to translate what she actually said into "he potentially molested her." How old was she? You don't know. Did he touch her? You don't know. All you know is -- it was "probably not appropriate.". Sick freaks like you fill in the rest.

View attachment 498238

It's not there since there's no evidence Biden ever molested his daughter. Your idiotic claim wasn't that Biden showered with her when she was young -- you read that and it was your twisted brain that translated that into Biden's daughter claimed he molested her. You're a sick freak.

Oh dear. When my kids were little I would throw them all in the shower with their dad when we came from the beach. Who knew that was sexual perversion.

View attachment 498238

LOL

You voted for the man after you knew.

16 pages of Americans throwing shit at each other.
When the clear message is that they should all turn away from both Biden and Trump and the establishment, and then try to save their country from the greedy capitalist bastard 1%, who have ate their piece of the American pie.

Forum List

Back