Trump looked really bad at his rally.

I would say they need to adjust his meds, but I'm guessing he is self medicating. Did he take too much of something? Not enough of something? Hard to say. He's always had trouble reading from a teleprompter, and while his pronunciation is much better when riffing, he makes even less sense when speaking off the cuff.
He drones when he reads from a Teleprompter. No inflection, no emphasis, just read the words.
Poor reading skills
He is a very poor speaker when speaking about something other than himself. You'll notice how his inflection changes and his pronunciation improves when the subject turns to speaking about himself, whether his amazing accomplishments, or his terribly unfair treatment by _______.

A malignant narcissist, whose only saving grace is that those listening to him are even more ignorant than himself.

Slurred words, no real connection to reality, 2.5 hours late.

Trump just pursed his lips and repeated all his old lies, conspiracy theories and brags..

I can’t believe these people waited two and a half hours for THAT!

Your Islamic buddy at a gay club took less then two and a half minutes to kill 50 and send another 50 to a hospital.

What does that have to do with anything -
Are you trying out outincoherentage the Dotard?

Trump just pursed his lips and repeated all his old lies, conspiracy theories and brags..

Your Islamic buddy at a gay club took less then two and a half minutes to kill 50 and send another 50 to a hospital.

What does that have to do with anything -
Are you trying out outincoherentage the Dotard?

What I am saying is that when people want to destroy then can do it.

I would say they need to adjust his meds, but I'm guessing he is self medicating. Did he take too much of something? Not enough of something? Hard to say. He's always had trouble reading from a teleprompter, and while his pronunciation is much better when riffing, he makes even less sense when speaking off the cuff.
He drones when he reads from a Teleprompter. No inflection, no emphasis, just read the words.
Poor reading skills
He is a very poor speaker when speaking about something other than himself. You'll notice how his inflection changes and his pronunciation improves when the subject turns to speaking about himself, whether his amazing accomplishments, or his terribly unfair treatment by _______.

A malignant narcissist, whose only saving grace is that those listening to him are even more ignorant than himself.

1622992874135-jpeg.497935

Poor reading skills

:lmao:

1622994501462.png

He's an old man with a trophy wife and plenty of money who should be sailing the world in a mega yacht and living the good life.

Poor reading skills

:lmao:

View attachment 497943
Have you ever seen the images of individuals living in inner city areas and ghettos? This while spending tens of trillions of dollars and impoverishing more and more millions of white males.

Your party in one picture, you have no credibility to say anything. View attachment 497919

Nope, that's not Trump because that person knows how to apply make up that's not orange.

Thanks for making my point.

You think that Trump's make up is hideous also?

No I think Trump lives in your head rent free, 24/7. Also you're an idiot if you criticize anyone else about their mental health. After you claim Biden doesn't have dementia.

Not really, that is your condition, this is a thread about Trump is it not?

Questioning Trump's mental capacity, when your choice of president doesn't have any. Like I said, you loons stick together. Lol

Redundant reiterate which has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

True enough. But things happen that changes other things.

Things changes things? :wtf:

trump-moping-biden-happy.jpg

Forum List

Back