Trump looked really bad at his rally.

I would say they need to adjust his meds, but I'm guessing he is self medicating. Did he take too much of something? Not enough of something? Hard to say. He's always had trouble reading from a teleprompter, and while his pronunciation is much better when riffing, he makes even less sense when speaking off the cuff.

He looked at times like he was a squirrel or a chipmunk that got clipped by a passing tire when it tried to run in front of the car. :)
Flailing around, unfocused, unhinged. Unfortunately, that makes him even more dangerous than he normally would be.
After last night, there HAS to be Republicans looking around at themselves and saying, "we are soooo screwed!". :auiqs.jpg:
Did you watch it, or are you taking someone elses word for it?

I watched it. Always good to keep an eye on the enemy. :)

Slurred words, no real connection to reality, 2.5 hours late.

Your party in one picture, you have no credibility to say anything. View attachment 497919

Nope, that's not Trump because that person knows how to apply make up that's not orange.

Thanks for making my point.

You think that Trump's make up is hideous also?

No I think Trump lives in your head rent free, 24/7. Also you're an idiot if you criticize anyone else about their mental health. After you claim Biden doesn't have dementia.

Your party in one picture, you have no credibility to say anything. View attachment 497919

Nope, that's not Trump because that person knows how to apply make up that's not orange.

No I think Trump lives in your head rent free, 24/7. Also you're an idiot if you criticize anyone else about their mental health. After you claim Biden doesn't have dementia.

Biden doesn't have dementia. For someone to say that he does only proves they are an idiot.

He walted construction, suspended removables, and shredded our groundbake?

DAMN YOU BIDEN!! :laughing0301:

1622992253232.jpeg

Biden doesn't have dementia. For someone to say that he does only proves they are an idiot.

166053196_961168281356733_6409083485829137734_n.jpg

We have a sitting president who is afraid to come out of the White House because he is losing most of his mental acuity at an alarming rate and the Alinsky left claims the former president "slurred his words" during a speech. The left has gone bat shit crazy with hatred and disappointment.

Not really, that is your condition, this is a thread about Trump is it not?

Trump just pursed his lips and repeated all his old lies, conspiracy theories and brags..

I can’t believe these people waited two and a half hours for THAT!

Your Islamic buddy at a gay club took less then two and a half minutes to kill 50 and send another 50 to a hospital.

Redundant reiterate which has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

I would say they need to adjust his meds, but I'm guessing he is self medicating. Did he take too much of something? Not enough of something? Hard to say. He's always had trouble reading from a teleprompter, and while his pronunciation is much better when riffing, he makes even less sense when speaking off the cuff.
He drones when he reads from a Teleprompter. No inflection, no emphasis, just read the words.
Poor reading skills

Last edited:

Trump just pursed his lips and repeated all his old lies, conspiracy theories and brags..

I can’t believe these people waited two and a half hours for THAT!

Your Islamic buddy at a gay club took less then two and a half minutes to kill 50 and send another 50 to a hospital.

Redundant reiterate which has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

True enough. But things happen that changes other things.

Forum List

Back