Trump looked really bad at his rally.

He looked at times like he was a squirrel or a chipmunk that got clipped by a passing tire when it tried to run in front of the car. :)
Flailing around, unfocused, unhinged. Unfortunately, that makes him even more dangerous than he normally would be.
After last night, there HAS to be Republicans looking around at themselves and saying, "we are soooo screwed!". :auiqs.jpg:
I didn't see that at all. And I can't stand the guy.
For T****, he was focused on getting across his message that Dems are bad and Repubs are good. He stayed off the fake news and stolen election for the most part. He wasn't bombastic.

He had on way too much makeup and It was poorly applied--when he looked sideways you could see the obvious line where it stopped. He apparently had on elastic waist pants. Other than that, he was behaving better than usual, although a fact checker would have had a hard time keeping up.

Slurred words, no real connection to reality, 2.5 hours late.

Neat how PROGS like yourself project your POTUS Xiden on Trump. Xiden is racist so Trump must be. Xiden has dementia so Trump must have dementia. Democrats collude with Russians and DC insiders to take down Trump must mean it's Trump's fault, stuff like that.

I like reality, do you? Your post reads Trump's words in this video have no connection to reality, so pick a statement that meets your desire and we can discuss if it's his reality that's fucked up or just your emotions.

does biden wear his pants like this?
aph9wsrq8n371.jpg

Read my signature, It's always right. Your POTUS has dementia and you cannot defend what I said, so you project on Trump.

He's not stupid & dishonest, you are.

Trump has a really bad tailor, making him look stupid.

i66zme8byix61.png

At least slurring beats this crazy pedo racist crap from Xiden

At least, Biden knows how to put on a pair of pants.

I don't think they're pants.
I think they're pullups.
Like little kids and old people use when they can't work a zipper
I mean, dumb as he is Trump or the people helping him wipe could figure out the pants are on backward
so
What's the other explanation?

Trump just pursed his lips and repeated all his old lies, conspiracy theories and brags..
And this is who Republicans want to ‘reinstate’ as ‘president.’

Conservatives indeed hate America.

Trump's pursed lips is like a Valley Girl Affectation... Ick .. and the creases across his thighs of his suit pants are all wrong. Those creases belong on the back of his legs.

Neat how PROGS like yourself project your POTUS Xiden on Trump. Xiden is racist so Trump must be. Xiden has dementia so Trump must have dementia. Democrats collude with Russians and DC insiders to take down Trump must mean it's Trump's fault, stuff like that.

I like reality, do you? Your post reads Trump's words in this video have no connection to reality, so pick a statement that meets your desire and we can discuss if it's his reality that's fucked up or just your emotions.

aph9wsrq8n371.jpg

Yikes

aph9wsrq8n371.jpg

Read my signature, It's always right. Your POTUS has dementia and you cannot defend what I said, so you project on Trump.

Naw, snopes is one of them liburl fact checkers, they can't be trusted.

aph9wsrq8n371.jpg

Thanks--I figured Snopes would be on it, but I hadn't heard the decision.

I think they're pullups.
I mean, dumb as he is Trump or the people helping him wipe could figure out the pants are on backward
so

It was photoshopped. Not the creases--the flylessness.

I think they're pullups.
so

It was photoshopped. Not the creases--the flylessness.

Oh yes. I couldn't see it in the small photo but when I enlarged it, the photoshop paint over that part of his pants is very obvious to someone like me who has been using photoshop since it's first version in the 80s.

They didn't match the color of the rest of his pants. They didn't put the eye dropper tool in the right area of the pants to get an exact color match.

The color is close and to the untrained eye it looks fine but I have way too many decades of using Photoshop to not see it's been altered.

Whoever did that should be held accountable for what they did.

Trump just pursed his lips and repeated all his old lies, conspiracy theories and brags..
And this is who Republicans want to ‘reinstate’ as ‘president.’

Conservatives indeed hate America.
The certainly do. At the very least, conservatives hate the idea of the aspiration of the formation of a more perfect union which was outlined in the Preamble to the US Constitution. We've been moving towards that more perfect union, slowly but surely, from the beginning of our Constitutional republic. And why? It's because they can't see the benefit to themselves of equal rights for all because that means fewer special rights for themselves.

How's the "build back better" thingy going? :rolleyes:
Great, thanks for asking! World leader in vaccinations... Jobless claims falling... Strong economic growth... Reaffirming our tarnished alliances... Re-engaging Central American countries like adults, after 4 years of incompetent leadership...

Just about the only black eye for the US right now is the mentally ill orange slob and his deranged cult.

Forum List

Back