Trump looked really bad at his rally.

Slurred words, no real connection to reality, 2.5 hours late.

Your party in one picture, you have no credibility to say anything. View attachment 497919

Nope, that's not Trump because that person knows how to apply make up that's not orange.

Thanks for making my point.

You think that Trump's make up is hideous also?

No I think Trump lives in your head rent free, 24/7. Also you're an idiot if you criticize anyone else about their mental health. After you claim Biden doesn't have dementia.

Not really, that is your condition, this is a thread about Trump is it not?

Questioning Trump's mental capacity, when your choice of president doesn't have any. Like I said, you loons stick together. Lol

Trump has far more mental health issues than his low IQ or dyslexia.

Trump's IQ is higher than Obama's.

Just ask him.....He has the best words

I am smarter than right winger

Your party in one picture, you have no credibility to say anything. View attachment 497919

Nope, that's not Trump because that person knows how to apply make up that's not orange.

No I think Trump lives in your head rent free, 24/7. Also you're an idiot if you criticize anyone else about their mental health. After you claim Biden doesn't have dementia.

Questioning Trump's mental capacity, when your choice of president doesn't have any. Like I said, you loons stick together. Lol

Just ask him.....He has the best words

I am smarter than right winger

Then you have plenty of company.

Lol, maybe he leaves the papers on a tall shelf.... That's gonna be the only way his IQ is higher that President Obama's.

Remember Obama did not outsmart the intelligence agencies, he corrupted them.

Trump sold out our intelligence agencies and sided with Putin

Lol, maybe he leaves the papers on a tall shelf.... That's gonna be the only way his IQ is higher that President Obama's.

Putin told him the truth. Our intelligence agencies are anti-American just the way Obama left them.

Putin told him the truth. Our intelligence agencies are anti-American just the way Obama left them.

Are you actually a Russian? Nothing else makes sense given your nonsensical posts

Trump took sides against our country

Are you actually a Russian? Nothing else makes sense given your nonsensical posts

My posts are not nonsensical. You are to stupid to discuss them. All you do is troll.

Trump took sides against our country

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Llooolololll

If you people are so damned smart you'd stop the serial post alerts from chain quoting, but noooooooooooooo...

At least slurring beats this crazy pedo racist crap from Xiden

At least, Biden knows how to put on a pair of pants.

I don't think they're pants.
I think they're pullups.
Like little kids and old people use when they can't work a zipper
I mean, dumb as he is Trump or the people helping him wipe could figure out the pants are on backward
so
What's the other explanation?

It was photoshopped. Not the creases--the flylessness.

Funny.
SNOPES didn't say it was photoshopped.
You do believe SNOPES don't you?

At least slurring beats this crazy pedo racist crap from Xiden

At least, Biden knows how to put on a pair of pants.

I don't think they're pants.
I think they're pullups.
Like little kids and old people use when they can't work a zipper
I mean, dumb as he is Trump or the people helping him wipe could figure out the pants are on backward
so
What's the other explanation?

It was photoshopped. Not the creases--the flylessness.

Oh yes. I couldn't see it in the small photo but when I enlarged it, the photoshop paint over that part of his pants is very obvious to someone like me who has been using photoshop since it's first version in the 80s.

They didn't match the color of the rest of his pants. They didn't put the eye dropper tool in the right area of the pants to get an exact color match.

The color is close and to the untrained eye it looks fine but I have way too many decades of using Photoshop to not see it's been altered.

Whoever did that should be held accountable for what they did.

Really?
Sure it wasn't leakage past his Big Boy Pampers?
Snopes didn't say it was photoshopped.
You do believe Snopes don't you?

If you people are so damned smart you'd stop the serial post alerts from chain quoting, but noooooooooooooo...
Isn't this something you should take up with the operators?
If it is a good thing to have, make it the default.

Gotta love how Trump lives Rent Free in the vacuous noggins of board Dimtards. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Truth is that pussygrabber looked lethargic, seems like FTD is progressing fast, the guy is just desperate to get dumb cult followers like you to support him during his imminent indictment for crimes against our treasury...

1623033736666.png

Forum List

Back