Trump looked really bad at his rally.

Slurred words, no real connection to reality, 2.5 hours late.

Your party in one picture, you have no credibility to say anything. View attachment 497919

Nope, that's not Trump because that person knows how to apply make up that's not orange.

Thanks for making my point.

You think that Trump's make up is hideous also?

No I think Trump lives in your head rent free, 24/7. Also you're an idiot if you criticize anyone else about their mental health. After you claim Biden doesn't have dementia.

Not really, that is your condition, this is a thread about Trump is it not?

Questioning Trump's mental capacity, when your choice of president doesn't have any. Like I said, you loons stick together. Lol

Trump has far more mental health issues than his low IQ or dyslexia.

Trump's IQ is higher than Obama's.

Lol, maybe he leaves the papers on a tall shelf.... That's gonna be the only way his IQ is higher that President Obama's.

Remember Obama did not outsmart the intelligence agencies, he corrupted them.

Trump sold out our intelligence agencies and sided with Putin

Lol, Hunter got 3.5 million from russia and Biden gave Putin a pipeline. Biden is an Russian asset.

How Russian Money Helped Save Trump’s Business​

After his financial disasters two decades ago, no U.S. bank would touch him. Then foreign money began flowing in.​

Hunter just got 3.5 million and Putin got his pipeline while we get ours cut. Biden looking out for Russia not us.
View attachment 498238

When has oil never been imported to the USA? The Keystone XL is NOT a American oil pipline it is a Canadian pipeline-duh.

Trump made us energy independent, Biden is reversing that.

Your party in one picture, you have no credibility to say anything. View attachment 497919

Nope, that's not Trump because that person knows how to apply make up that's not orange.

No I think Trump lives in your head rent free, 24/7. Also you're an idiot if you criticize anyone else about their mental health. After you claim Biden doesn't have dementia.

Questioning Trump's mental capacity, when your choice of president doesn't have any. Like I said, you loons stick together. Lol

Lol, maybe he leaves the papers on a tall shelf.... That's gonna be the only way his IQ is higher that President Obama's.

Lol, Hunter got 3.5 million from russia and Biden gave Putin a pipeline. Biden is an Russian asset.

You are really ignorant about Nortdstream 2.. The only rational thing for the Europeans to do is buy natural gas from Russia and the Stans, but after months of explaining why to you, you remain completely ignorant.

If Trump's son got 3.5 million then Trump gave Putin his pipeline. You would demand he be removed. But it's your guy doing it, so it's all good. Hypocrite.

You are incurably stupid............

After his financial disasters two decades ago, no U.S. bank would touch him. Then foreign money began flowing in.​

Hunter just got 3.5 million and Putin got his pipeline while we get ours cut. Biden looking out for Russia not us.
View attachment 498238

When has oil never been imported to the USA? The Keystone XL is NOT an American oil pipline it is a Canadian pipeline-duh. Americans have 200,000 miles of oil and gas pipelines and it is always epanding, so go tell yer lies to someone dumb enough to believe them like another Trump supporter.

That's funny coming from someone who doesn't think pedo joe doesn't have dementia.

View attachment 498238

When has oil never been imported to the USA? The Keystone XL is NOT a American oil pipline it is a Canadian pipeline-duh.

LOLOL.. Trump did no such thing.. YOU are a moron.

View attachment 498238

There is no such thing as being energy independent because trade agreements have the US buying products from oil producing nations...You have no idea wtf is going on.

View attachment 498238

When has oil never been imported to the USA? The Keystone XL is NOT an American oil pipline it is a Canadian pipeline-duh. Americans have 200,000 miles of oil and gas pipelines and it is always epanding, so go tell yer lies to someone dumb enough to believe them like another Trump supporter.

That's funny coming from someone who doesn't think pedo joe doesn't have dementia.

Funny that you mentioned something that has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

You are really ignorant about Nortdstream 2.. The only rational thing for the Europeans to do is buy natural gas from Russia and the Stans, but after months of explaining why to you, you remain completely ignorant.

If Trump's son got 3.5 million then Trump gave Putin his pipeline. You would demand he be removed. But it's your guy doing it, so it's all good. Hypocrite.

So you good with Biden now in putin's pocket?

View attachment 498238

LOLOL.. Trump did no such thing.. YOU are a moron.

You hate for one man has made you incredibly stupid. Yes Trump made us energy independent.

View attachment 498238

There is no such thing as being energy independent because trade agreements have the US buying products from oil producing nations...You have no idea wtf is going on.

Actually you don't, but remain ignorant. By the end of harris's term even you will beg for Trump to come back.

View attachment 498238

Funny that you mentioned something that has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

Just proving you lack of intelligence.

An honorable man does the practical, decent thing for the benefit of our allies regardless of Putin. Putin doesn't matter unless your ego is tied to your tiny dick. This is NOT a contest. We can't force the Europeans to pay twice as much to import US natural gas.

View attachment 498238

Just proving you lack of intelligence.

Your lack of intelligence.. Thanks for letting us know..

View attachment 498238

Actually you don't, but remain ignorant. By the end of harris's term even you will beg for Trump to come back.

I hope the sloppy bastard kicks the bucket. We don't need another Dotard dynasty in office.

Last edited:

View attachment 498238

How did Biden happen to “give” Putin a Pipeline?

Trump has more business dealings with Russia than Hunter ever did. Russia was the only ones who would loan him money. They also helped him launder money

An honorable man does the practical, decent thing for the benefit of our allies regardless of Putin. Putin doesn't matter unless your ego is tied to your tiny dick. This is NOT a contest. We can't force the Europeans to pay twice as much to import US natural gas.

Lol, give Putin billions or trillions in revenue while cutting our revenue. You're such a tool.

View attachment 498238

Trump has more business dealings with Russia than Hunter ever did. Russia was the only ones who would loan him money. They also helped him launder money

But Hunter is no business man and he didn't pay taxes on that money. Biden is putin's bitch.

View attachment 498238

But Hunter is no business man and he didn't pay taxes on that money. Biden is putin's bitch.

Hunter is an international businessman.......just like the Trump kids

It wasn’t Biden standing up in front of the rest of the world and saying he trusts Putin over our intelligence agencies

He says he didn’t do it and I don’t know why he would

View attachment 498238

I hope the sloppy bastard kicks the bucket. We don't need another Dotard dynasty in office.

Lol, Biden has already about doubled the price on everything and inflation is through the roof. He hasn't been in office 6 months yet.

View attachment 498238

Hunter is an international businessman.......just like the Trump kids

He is a crack head riding on his daddy's coattails.

View attachment 498238

Lol, Biden has already about doubled the price on everything and inflation is through the roof. He hasn't been in office 6 months yet.

Biden doesn't control the means of production or distribution.

Forum List

Back