Trump looked really bad at his rally.

Slurred words, no real connection to reality, 2.5 hours late.

Your party in one picture, you have no credibility to say anything. View attachment 497919

Nope, that's not Trump because that person knows how to apply make up that's not orange.

Thanks for making my point.

You think that Trump's make up is hideous also?

No I think Trump lives in your head rent free, 24/7. Also you're an idiot if you criticize anyone else about their mental health. After you claim Biden doesn't have dementia.

Not really, that is your condition, this is a thread about Trump is it not?

Questioning Trump's mental capacity, when your choice of president doesn't have any. Like I said, you loons stick together. Lol

Trump has far more mental health issues than his low IQ or dyslexia.

Trump's IQ is higher than Obama's.

Lol, maybe he leaves the papers on a tall shelf.... That's gonna be the only way his IQ is higher that President Obama's.

Remember Obama did not outsmart the intelligence agencies, he corrupted them.

Trump sold out our intelligence agencies and sided with Putin

Lol, Hunter got 3.5 million from russia and Biden gave Putin a pipeline. Biden is an Russian asset.

How Russian Money Helped Save Trump’s Business​

After his financial disasters two decades ago, no U.S. bank would touch him. Then foreign money began flowing in.​

Hunter just got 3.5 million and Putin got his pipeline while we get ours cut. Biden looking out for Russia not us.
View attachment 498238

When has oil never been imported to the USA? The Keystone XL is NOT an American oil pipline it is a Canadian pipeline-duh. Americans have 200,000 miles of oil and gas pipelines and it is always epanding, so go tell yer lies to someone dumb enough to believe them like another Trump supporter.

That's funny coming from someone who doesn't think pedo joe doesn't have dementia.

Are you a pedophile? Do people speculate that you are and make accusations?

Actually that is a well known fact. Plenty of pictures of him fondling little girls.

Your party in one picture, you have no credibility to say anything. View attachment 497919

Nope, that's not Trump because that person knows how to apply make up that's not orange.

No I think Trump lives in your head rent free, 24/7. Also you're an idiot if you criticize anyone else about their mental health. After you claim Biden doesn't have dementia.

Questioning Trump's mental capacity, when your choice of president doesn't have any. Like I said, you loons stick together. Lol

Just ask him.....He has the best words

I am smarter than right winger

You remind me of Fredo, same argument, " I am smart" and obviously, he was a dumb motherfucker like you. Zogie you are just another cog in the wheel of the dumbest cult in human history, pathetic, go back to the same place you were hiding during the weeks following President Biden's victory...

View attachment 498157

Btw you are a transocrat

ok zogie, I hear you, when in beantown, I'll reach out to you, I'll even pay for beer and chips, while in the process, we can work on your fascination for despots like pussygrabber...

Lol, maybe he leaves the papers on a tall shelf.... That's gonna be the only way his IQ is higher that President Obama's.

Lol, Hunter got 3.5 million from russia and Biden gave Putin a pipeline. Biden is an Russian asset.

After his financial disasters two decades ago, no U.S. bank would touch him. Then foreign money began flowing in.​

Hunter just got 3.5 million and Putin got his pipeline while we get ours cut. Biden looking out for Russia not us.
View attachment 498238

When has oil never been imported to the USA? The Keystone XL is NOT an American oil pipline it is a Canadian pipeline-duh. Americans have 200,000 miles of oil and gas pipelines and it is always epanding, so go tell yer lies to someone dumb enough to believe them like another Trump supporter.

That's funny coming from someone who doesn't think pedo joe doesn't have dementia.

Actually that is a well known fact. Plenty of pictures of him fondling little girls.

You mean hugging children? Maybe YOU are the dirty old man.

Trump has been degenerating Bigly. Not just physically, where we wobbles like an old man, but mentally he is slipping badly.

Losing the election did not sit well with him and he has a long list of enemies. He obsesses over wild conspiracies and is plotting for his return.
His speech was more rambling and disoriented than most in the recent past. He does not look well

You remind me of Fredo, same argument, " I am smart" and obviously, he was a dumb motherfucker like you. Zogie you are just another cog in the wheel of the dumbest cult in human history, pathetic, go back to the same place you were hiding during the weeks following President Biden's victory...

View attachment 498157

Btw you are a transocrat

ok zogie, I hear you, when in beantown, I'll reach out to you, I'll even pay for beer and chips, while in the process, we can work on your fascination for despots like pussygrabber...

Excellent. You live in Revere…so why not soon?

View attachment 498238

Well that's a lie.

Slander too.

View attachment 498157

Btw you are a transocrat

Better take this with ya.

download (4).jpeg

View attachment 498238

You mean hugging children? Maybe YOU are the dirty old man.

Lol, yeah whatever did you hear what he told the little girl over the weekend?

View attachment 498238

Well that's a lie.

Slander too.

159310082_188509753075503_5140655417175499708_n.jpg

View attachment 498238

Well that's a lie.

Slander too.

View attachment 498608

Awfully old children.

View attachment 498238

Well that's a lie.

Slander too.

View attachment 498608

Awfully old children.

not the bottom two, keep sticking up for a pedophile.

View attachment 498238

Well that's a lie.

Slander too.

View attachment 498608

Awfully old children.

the lower left is over puberty age and pedophilia is an attraction to prepubescent children. Your ignorance doesn't signify any support from me.

Trumps physical and mental deterioration since the election is troubling. The decline is that noticeable.

Makes us fortunate we did not offer a second term

View attachment 498238

Well that's a lie.

Slander too.

View attachment 498608

Awfully old children.

the lower left is over puberty age and pedophilia is an attraction to prepubescent children. Your ignorance doesn't signify any support from me.

Lol, they are under 18, and there are plenty more. Send your granddaughter to spend the weekend alone with him. I bet you wouldn't.

View attachment 498238

Well that's a lie.

Slander too.

View attachment 498608

Awfully old children.

He's just parroting the propaganda.

Forum List

Back