Trump looked really bad at his rally.

Trump's more of an existence than a real person. It's been said that he's led an existence unmolested by the rumbling of a soul.

Last edited:
I would say they need to adjust his meds, but I'm guessing he is self medicating. Did he take too much of something? Not enough of something? Hard to say. He's always had trouble reading from a teleprompter, and while his pronunciation is much better when riffing, he makes even less sense when speaking off the cuff.
He drones when he reads from a Teleprompter. No inflection, no emphasis, just read the words.
Poor reading skills
He is a very poor speaker when speaking about something other than himself. You'll notice how his inflection changes and his pronunciation improves when the subject turns to speaking about himself, whether his amazing accomplishments, or his terribly unfair treatment by _______.

A malignant narcissist, whose only saving grace is that those listening to him are even more ignorant than himself.

1622992874135-jpeg.497935

:lmao:

View attachment 497943
Owww, that picture made my eyes hurt, they're still watering lol

Slurred words, no real connection to reality, 2.5 hours late.

Your party in one picture, you have no credibility to say anything. View attachment 497919

Nope, that's not Trump because that person knows how to apply make up that's not orange.

Thanks for making my point.

You think that Trump's make up is hideous also?

No I think Trump lives in your head rent free, 24/7. Also you're an idiot if you criticize anyone else about their mental health. After you claim Biden doesn't have dementia.

Not really, that is your condition, this is a thread about Trump is it not?

Questioning Trump's mental capacity, when your choice of president doesn't have any. Like I said, you loons stick together. Lol

Trump has far more mental health issues than his low IQ or dyslexia.

Your party in one picture, you have no credibility to say anything. View attachment 497919

Nope, that's not Trump because that person knows how to apply make up that's not orange.

No I think Trump lives in your head rent free, 24/7. Also you're an idiot if you criticize anyone else about their mental health. After you claim Biden doesn't have dementia.

Questioning Trump's mental capacity, when your choice of president doesn't have any. Like I said, you loons stick together. Lol

Trump's IQ is higher than Obama's.

His biggest mental health issue is he is a first class prick

Just ask him.....He has the best words

His biggest mental health issue is he is a first class prick

What does your doctor prescribe for that?

Nope. Obama has 30 IQ points on Trump... so did Carter,Clinton, Papa Bush, Ford and Nixon.

Look at Eric and Don Jr.. Both are dumb as stumps.

Don't be stupid. Both of the Obamas are attorneys.

Trump just pursed his lips and repeated all his old lies, conspiracy theories and brags..
And this is who Republicans want to ‘reinstate’ as ‘president.’

Conservatives indeed hate America.

Trump's pursed lips is like a Valley Girl Affectation... Ick .. and the creases across his thighs of his suit pants are all wrong. Those creases belong on the back of his legs.
Trump is as hideous on the inside as out.

IQ does not make you a lawyer. Law school does. They also have a PHD in race baiting.

Neat how PROGS like yourself project your POTUS Xiden on Trump. Xiden is racist so Trump must be. Xiden has dementia so Trump must have dementia. Democrats collude with Russians and DC insiders to take down Trump must mean it's Trump's fault, stuff like that.

I like reality, do you? Your post reads Trump's words in this video have no connection to reality, so pick a statement that meets your desire and we can discuss if it's his reality that's fucked up or just your emotions.

does biden wear his pants like this?
aph9wsrq8n371.jpg

Read my signature, It's always right. Your POTUS has dementia and you cannot defend what I said, so you project on Trump.

He's not stupid & dishonest, you are.

Thanks--I figured Snopes would be on it, but I hadn't heard the decision.

They failed to post any pics of him wearing them frontwards.

IQ does not make you a lawyer. Law school does. They also have a PHD in race baiting.

Yeah and they both have both - a higher IQ than trump as well as a law degree. There is no such thing as a PhD in "race baiting".

Neat how PROGS like yourself project your POTUS Xiden on Trump. Xiden is racist so Trump must be. Xiden has dementia so Trump must have dementia. Democrats collude with Russians and DC insiders to take down Trump must mean it's Trump's fault, stuff like that.

I like reality, do you? Your post reads Trump's words in this video have no connection to reality, so pick a statement that meets your desire and we can discuss if it's his reality that's fucked up or just your emotions.

does biden wear his pants like this?
aph9wsrq8n371.jpg

Read my signature, It's always right. Your POTUS has dementia and you cannot defend what I said, so you project on Trump.

He's not stupid & dishonest, you are.

Thanks--I figured Snopes would be on it, but I hadn't heard the decision.

They failed to post any pics of him wearing them frontwards.

Wicked observation Gomer.

Lol, maybe he leaves the papers on a tall shelf.... That's gonna be the only way his IQ is higher that President Obama's.

Lol, maybe he leaves the papers on a tall shelf.... That's gonna be the only way his IQ is higher that President Obama's.

Remember Obama did not outsmart the intelligence agencies, he corrupted them.

God himself couldn't make tRump an attorney.

God himself couldn't make tRump an attorney.

Wrong again.

Forum List

Back