tRump looks like crap.

Of course the loyal tRumplings say exactly the opposite. Gotta keep el blobbo happy, ya know.

You sound exactly like one of those snotty little bitches in high school.

Be proud.
Creepitits.
Leader of the Mean Girls.
You guys always make fools of yourselves when you try to change my screen name.
You are the fool for not changing it.

Of course the loyal tRumplings say exactly the opposite. Gotta keep el blobbo happy, ya know.

Be proud.
Creepitits.
You look like a fool and TDS sufferer every time you change the capitalization of Trumps name.
Your thread is cRap.

Be proud.
Creepitits.
Let me guess...you're bored.

is it true biden goes thro a twenty pack of depends every eight hours!!!!????
You changing him?

Do you have examples of tRumplings saying the opposite ?

Please share.
Did you not read the link in the OP?

Meet Jerry Nadler, aka: Mr. Fitness:

Do you have examples of tRumplings saying the opposite ?

Please share.
Did you not read the link in the OP?

I got as far as Vox.

do you wake up every morning and go looking for him???

sounds like you have a man crush on him,,
Indeed,it sounds like he indeed has a secret mancrush on him sense as someone else said so well the same could be said for many other politicians yet he has this obsession on trump? Yep definitely a mancrush. :laughing0301: :rofl:

He doesnā€™t look any different. Many people his age look worse and are six feet under. Just goes to show how petty wingers on both sides are.
It just shows that has a mancrush on trump is what shows. :rofl: :laughing0301:

do you wake up every morning and go looking for him???

sounds like you have a man crush on him,,
Indeed,it sounds like he indeed has a secret mancrush on him sense as someone else said so well the same could be said for many other politicians yet he has this obsession on trump? Yep definitely a mancrush. :laughing0301: :rofl:
Oh, the irony.

Forum List

Back