Trump loses Utah... In the general

This shit cracks me up.

I've been following politics since Gerald Ford was POTUS. Polls have been predicting various things every single election. In the end they are usually not much better than a guess. Yet, every single election people quote them and base their hopes and their arguments on them. Never changes.

For the most part, the polls have been pretty accurate measuring Trump's support. I believe that in all the primaries thus far, Trump is winning the percentage of the vote within the margin of error in the Real Clear Politics polls.

Sure but I have also been correct in all of my predictions for the GOP race. They aren't doing better than a guess.

Or maybe the polls are pretty accurate and you are really good at guessing.

But the polls are not always accurate.

I don't think the Democrat party agrees with you. Four years ago, Romney was beloved by the left. He was the only "moderate."

He was?

Where did you get that?

I was here four years ago. I don't recall the left loving Romney. I remember them saying all sorts of nasty things about Romney being a bully, tying his dog on his roof, and saying he was a parasite for being a private equity guy, amongst other things.

Seriously, you don't remember four years ago?

Polls are what they are. You can laugh them off, pretend they don't exist but trump is not going to be an easy sell in general and until you come to grip with his negatives you can't really fix the problems.

You are making the mistake of believing that Democrats respecting Romney or thinking he'd be their toughest opponent as loving him.

You're exaggerating what I said, but seriously, you don't remember all through the primaries how according to Democrats, Romney was the moderate so they feared him the most. I have a hard time taking anything you say seriously if you're seriously saying you don't remember that. It was four years ago. Read the threads on this board

You are making the mistake of believing that Democrats respecting Romney or thinking he'd be their toughest opponent as loving him.

You're exaggerating what I said, but seriously, you don't remember all through the primaries how according to Democrats, Romney was the moderate so they feared him the most. I have a hard time taking anything you say seriously if you're seriously saying you don't remember that. It was four years ago. Read the threads on this board

First you said that liberals beloved Romney. Now you're saying they feared him. Which is it?

It also puts some traditional Democrats in play. I want Cruz, not Trump, but we should still look at the whole picture, not just one side

Which ones?

Are there any polls to support this? I've heard it, but I haven't seen any polls to support it.

For example, Clinton is hammering Trump in New York.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - New York: Trump vs. Clinton

The math changes in every State. To assume that all breaks for the Democrats is preposterous. Particularly if Hillary gets indicted. Trump also changes finances. Trump would run way better than other Republicans for example in New York. I doubt he wins there, but he could make Hillary spend there to defend it and he's not limited in spending like she is
The Clinton Machine has very deep pockets.................

Yes, but they are limited by election laws since Hillary is taking taxpayer money
Back doors..........

BREAKING NEWS!!! Latest Utah polling data !!! BREAKING NEWS!!!

PROVO- Breaking news. Here are the latest data from the State of Utah.

This is raw data.

1,9,67,87,8,8, 776,1910987, 1001001SOS, and 94.

70.11%, 26.4% and 18.9% = These are random numbers that sound important
1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55, 89 = Fibonacci numbers - very significant!
3,14 = pie, tastes good and means a lot too.

Here is the breakdown:
66.6% % of Mormon males are jack-Mormons who drink coffee, smoke cigarettes, and fuck whores. Trump carries this demographic by a 77.7% margin
Homosexual quadriplegic males prefer Ted Cruz by a 3-1 margin - mainly because they think he is Tom Cruise.
Pregnant Eskimo males prefer Trump by an overwhelming margin of 100,000%.
Divorced Chinese-American Mormons prefer Mitch Romney (no relation to Mitt) over Jeff Bush (also no relation).

Because of this late breaking and super important news, Utah is now a lock for Mitch Romney (no relation) . He will be a write-in candidate and the next GOP nominee. He has announced he will choose Jeff Bush (no relation) as his running mate.

Trump supporters are advised to "do the right thing" and stay home.

:thup:

First you said that liberals beloved Romney. Now you're saying they feared him. Which is it?

Re-read what you misread the first time

It also puts some traditional Democrats in play. I want Cruz, not Trump, but we should still look at the whole picture, not just one side

Which ones?

Are there any polls to support this? I've heard it, but I haven't seen any polls to support it.

The math changes in every State. To assume that all breaks for the Democrats is preposterous. Particularly if Hillary gets indicted. Trump also changes finances. Trump would run way better than other Republicans for example in New York. I doubt he wins there, but he could make Hillary spend there to defend it and he's not limited in spending like she is

Yes, but they are limited by election laws since Hillary is taking taxpayer money
Back doors..........

All I said was Hillary could have to put resources towards States like New York that she can normally take for granted, I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. Do you disagree with that?

Which ones?

Back doors..........

All I said was Hillary could have to put resources towards States like New York that she can normally take for granted, I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. Do you disagree with that?
Nope.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
And the far right's significant error is that they think Trump can win.

It's a hopey changey kind of thing for them.
If the left didnt think or actually know he could win, why would they be so upset right now? why would they be holding rallies to disrupt Americans right to free travel? why would they be trying to take away Trumps 1st amendment rights?
No, if the left thought he couldnt win, they would be happy that he is doing so well.
Your fear is not hidden.
Get used to it. President Trump.
oh, and learn the word, Adios, because you will be hearing it a whole lot as the smell of Tacos moves quickly to the south.

Maryland, it is not just the left. It is the center. It is the America-loving right. It is men. It is women. It is blacks and browns. It is everyone who loves America and will not have Trump for a president.

You fascists are using good Americans who desperately ant a change, so shame on you.

We need change, just not yours.

BREAKING NEWS!!! Latest Utah polling data !!! BREAKING NEWS!!!

PROVO- Breaking news. Here are the latest data from the State of Utah.

This is raw data.

1,9,67,87,8,8, 776,1910987, 1001001SOS, and 94.

70.11%, 26.4% and 18.9% = These are random numbers that sound important
1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55, 89 = Fibonacci numbers - very significant!
3,14 = pie, tastes good and means a lot too.

Here is the breakdown:
66.6% % of Mormon males are jack-Mormons who drink coffee, smoke cigarettes, and fuck whores. Trump carries this demographic by a 77.7% margin
Homosexual quadriplegic males prefer Ted Cruz by a 3-1 margin - mainly because they think he is Tom Cruise.
Pregnant Eskimo males prefer Trump by an overwhelming margin of 100,000%.
Divorced Chinese-American Mormons prefer Mitch Romney (no relation to Mitt) over Jeff Bush (also no relation).

Because of this late breaking and super important news, Utah is now a lock for Mitch Romney (no relation) . He will be a write-in candidate and the next GOP nominee. He has announced he will choose Jeff Bush (no relation) as his running mate.

Trump supporters are advised to "do the right thing" and stay home.

:thup:
Bravo!

I seem to recall that every pundit, every "smart" person said Trump would be out in about a month....now he has beaten 14 of the 16 people who everyone said would beat him......

Trump hasn't even started on hilary.....just wait...everyone keeps underestimating him...

I seem to recall that every pundit, every "smart" person said Trump would be out in about a month....now he has beaten 14 of the 16 people who everyone said would beat him......

Trump hasn't even started on hilary.....just wait...everyone keeps underestimating him...
Not any longer. Watch him get knocked down, and kicked so badly he can't get up.

Not any longer. Watch him get knocked down, and kicked so badly he can't get up.

Yeah...keep telling yourself that....by the time Trump is leaving office after his second term you might even believe it....

Forum List

Back