Trump Made A Mistake

GSHbook2.jpg

~S~

When he trusted the protocol to listen in on his conversation. He should have insisted on a private line. I hope he understands that he is the target of the deep state nameless bureaucrats that will work tirelessly to protect their turfs.

Not sure if it's a mistake.

Now whole America knows about what Biden did, and how Democrats react to people investigating them, even as they spent three years and 30 million of tax payer money investigating Trump.

When he trusted the protocol to listen in on his conversation. He should have insisted on a private line. I hope he understands that he is the target of the deep state nameless bureaucrats that will work tirelessly to protect their turfs.

Donald failed to learn the lessons of Hillary: make all your calls in secret on a private phone and keep all your messages on a personal server that you can erase and destroy when the dogs get too close. But Trump's mistake is understandable: he wasn't doing anything crooked he thought he had to hide. You don't see any private call transcripts or whistleblowers for any of Hillary or Obama's calls because they didn't have 500 deep state creeps sneaking around behind every bush trying to sabotage them.
I suspect it was more like the Deep State controlling Ears and HER. The Deep State loves those two, but hates Donnie.

It could be Donnie’s unforgivable act was demanding an end to the endless wars, along with not being a member of the elite establishment. Because of this, the Deep State had to destroy him.

Even though Donnie has continued the wars and exploded the war budget, the Deep State still hates him. This tells you how utterly ignorant these people are.

How about he just follow the law, and keep his oath of office, and stop trying to cheat, and tell the truth all the time... then he would not have to be so paranoid....

BTW, his calls... are OUR CALLS, we the people's calls, and they will become public, some day...

(unless he hides them in above TOP SECRET compartmental files...) as he has done with his calls... :rolleyes:

How about Democrats stop trying to second guess our duly elected President!!! You know, the one that WE THE PEOPLE put in the Oval Office. Who the FUCK do they think THEY are? Oh yeah, they're 'much smarter' than YOU....You little POS with a VOTE.
Stop trying to question the president?

Hell no. Not now. Not ever. This is America comrade. The president works for us. Not the other way around.

How about he just follow the law, and keep his oath of office, and stop trying to cheat, and tell the truth all the time... then he would not have to be so paranoid....

BTW, his calls... are OUR CALLS, we the people's calls, and they will become public, some day...

(unless he hides them in above TOP SECRET compartmental files...) as he has done with his calls... :rolleyes:

How about Democrats stop trying to second guess our duly elected President!!! You know, the one that WE THE PEOPLE put in the Oval Office. Who the FUCK do they think THEY are? Oh yeah, they're 'much smarter' than YOU....You little POS with a VOTE.

Hell no. Not now. Not ever. This is America comrade. The president works for us. Not the other way around.
I’m afraid you’re dreaming. All presidents work for the 1%.

I’m afraid you’re dreaming. All presidents work for the 1%.

Tell that to Rick Santelli. Crusader for the 1% against Obama.

Donald failed to learn the lessons of Hillary: make all your calls in secret on a private phone and keep all your messages on a personal server that you can erase and destroy when the dogs get too close. But Trump's mistake is understandable: he wasn't doing anything crooked he thought he had to hide. You don't see any private call transcripts or whistleblowers for any of Hillary or Obama's calls because they didn't have 500 deep state creeps sneaking around behind every bush trying to sabotage them.
I suspect it was more like the Deep State controlling Ears and HER. The Deep State loves those two, but hates Donnie.

It could be Donnie’s unforgivable act was demanding an end to the endless wars, along with not being a member of the elite establishment. Because of this, the Deep State had to destroy him.

Even though Donnie has continued the wars and exploded the war budget, the Deep State still hates him. This tells you how utterly ignorant these people are.
So this so called deep state is now the elite?

Or are they just American worker citizens with families who have a career working in our gvt, that you differ with?

Or are they just American worker citizens with families who have a career working in our gvt, that you differ with?
LOL. That’s funny.

Whenever someone questions who is the Deep State, they have self identified as a fool.

If you think a government worker, like a postal worker for instance is part of the Deep State, you really need to examine your sanity.

Yeah, the "Deep State" are a bunch of low lifes living in slum dwellings on the East Side, Honey. They just happen to have control of our intelligence agencies, justice department and other high places! o_O

LOL. That’s funny.

Whenever someone questions who is the Deep State, they have self identified as a fool.

If you think a government worker, like a postal worker for instance is part of the Deep State, you really need to examine your sanity.
So give me names of the deep state people in our gvt against Trump, that are the "elite".... surely you can give us these boogeymen's names?

Yeah, the "Deep State" are a bunch of low lifes living in slum dwellings on the East Side, Honey. They just happen to have control of our intelligence agencies, justice department and other high places! o_O
Ahhhhhh, so the boogeymen control the DOj and AG Barr....?

How about you blow it out your stretched cavernous ass?

Why weren't you protesting All The FISA Abuse, Wiretapping of Trump Tower, Spying, Clinton and Obama laundering money to Putin for The Dirty Dossier, and numerous other people having their rights violated? Why weren't you outraged at Hillary Clinton's gross criminal negligence in following the law?

Were you on a street corner shooting heroin in your veins and offering to blow random bums for $5 a shot?

LOL. That’s funny.

So give me names of the deep state people in our gvt against Trump, that are the "elite".... surely you can give us these boogeymen's names?
You'd be first on the list.

Their "turf" being ethics and the rule of law? Yeah, I can see how they are the antithesis of a president who hides his calls with foreign governments. What does he say to Turkey, Russia and Saudi Arabia?

White House restricted access to Trump's calls with Putin and Saudi crown prince - CNNPolitics

You do know that you'll go to Hell for Lying. Zaid The Whistle Blower's Lawyer announced right during The Inauguration that The COUP had begun and they were going to Impeach The President.

LOL. That’s funny.

Again, you double down on dumb.

Those in the FBI who colluded and treasonously tried to effect an election, should be of concern to you. I fear it isn’t.

You are blind to the truth. Trump has broken your brain.

Forum List

Back