Trump made at least $9.6 million from the Middle East while president

They call it "consulting".

Have you been alive long?
So why not just call it Hunter Biden Consulting, with invoices for services billed, outlining what was provided (as I did when I ran a legitimate business) rather than all the secrecy with 20 shell companies with obscure names and refusing to show the income on tax returns?

Donald Trump made at least $9.6 million from countries in the Middle East during his presidency, according to years of reporting and a CREW analysis of his tax returns. That means Trump pulled in at least six times his official presidential salary in side income from the Middle East alone during his time in office. The total is likely much higher, but public reporting only sheds light on the most high profile instances of profiteering, and he is only required to report certain types of income on his tax returns.

After Trump was elected president, he made the unprecedented decision not to divest from his business interests, and remained very much involved in the Trump Organization, creating an endless number of conflicts of interest by blurring the lines between the government and his businesses. The profiteering paid off, and Trump raked in tens of millions from international business interests during his time in office.

While he got patents for his dtr and made Kuskner a rich man, thanks to the Middle East.
1691847212694.jpeg

Isnt it frustrating to debate with dishonest people who are too lazy or stupid to formulate a more effective argument?
Yup! And what they do is send it back to you, with lies, and demand you refute them - and then when you do, they ignore that and go on to the next group of lies, and demand you refute them.

It’s a debating style to keep your opponent on the defensive so that you never have to answer questions yourself.

Actually, you go to both. You never heard of an income trust? That was a part of finance 101.
Any advisor who tells you that they are qualified to do your trust work, who isn't a CPA or an Attorney, is engaging in malpractice and will do so WITHOUT E&O protection.

I've addressed enough of your bullshit.

Answer my original question.

What are your qualifications, Mouth?

Yup! And what they do is send it back to you, with lies, and demand you refute them - and then when you do, they ignore that and go on to the next group of lies, and demand you refute them.

It’s a debating style to keep your opponent on the defensive so that you never have to answer questions yourself.
Its weak. I would be embarrassed if i had to debate like that.

Any advisor who tells you that they are qualified to do your trust work, who isn't a CPA or an Attorney, is engaging in malpractice and will do so WITHOUT E&O protection.

I've addressed enough of your bullshit.

Answer my original question.

What are your qualifications, Mouth?
You missed the part where I wrote, ''Actually, you go to both". Post 152.

Its weak. I would be embarrassed if i had to debate like that.
I’ve noticed it IRL too. Anytime you comment on a failure of Biden’s, they immediately jump to “well Trump did…..” Then you become focused on explaining why Trump did NOT do whatever the lib claimed, and the original point - what Biden did wrong - is cast aside.

I try to return it to….whatever it was I expressed about Biden….and it always fails. They default to “well, what about when Trump…”

It never fails. And the parallels they try to draw are ridiculous.

So why not just call it Hunter Biden Consulting, with invoices for services billed, outlining what was provided (as I did when I ran a legitimate business) rather than all the secrecy with 20 shell companies with obscure names and refusing to show the income on tax returns?
You people are children.

Unless he is advertising, why need he call it "consulting"?

Donald Trump made at least $9.6 million from countries in the Middle East during his presidency, according to years of reporting and a CREW analysis of his tax returns. That means Trump pulled in at least six times his official presidential salary in side income from the Middle East alone during his time in office. The total is likely much higher, but public reporting only sheds light on the most high profile instances of profiteering, and he is only required to report certain types of income on his tax returns.

After Trump was elected president, he made the unprecedented decision not to divest from his business interests, and remained very much involved in the Trump Organization, creating an endless number of conflicts of interest by blurring the lines between the government and his businesses. The profiteering paid off, and Trump raked in tens of millions from international business interests during his time in office.

While he got patents for his dtr and made Kuskner a rich man, thanks to the Middle East.
Maybe they liked his weather reports.

No, you’re exhausting. You post lies, and I refute them. You don’t acknowledge that you were wrong, or respond to my refutation of your lies….you simply come up with more lies.

Why should I take the time and trouble to continue to respond to your lies when all you do is come up with new lies?

It's like wasting your time talking to a parrot. They can be cute and entertaining, but don't ever expect real debate from them. Most of the parrots here are like Pebble.

Warning! NSFW!

Forum List

Back