Trump made at least $9.6 million from the Middle East while president

The poster said that’s what he was doing - consulting. Why not call it that, rather than hide behind 20 shell companies to disguise the payoffs?

And stop calling us children. It’s quite childish for you to keep doing that.
Why not call it that, rather than hide behind 20 shell companies to disguise the payoffs?

I explained that.

When people name LLCs, they just come up with something...if they are "public facing", they may have an ENTIRELY different dba.

78 counts.

Rapist.

Those facts are "fake", your uninformed speculations are fire.

You people are morons.

Hunter seems quite the expert in doing Kindergarten paintings and selling them for $500,000 to an unnamed foreign buyer.
It's just a crime syndicate thinly veiled as a Dem donor scheme. It's a way to make campaign donations without any reporting to the Federal Election Commission.

"Insider reports that Hunter Biden sold a painting to California real-estate investor Elizabeth Hirsh Naftali, a Democratic donor who has given $13,414 to Joe Biden’s reelection campaign this year."

I explained that.

When people name LLCs, they just come up with something...if they are "public facing", they may have an ENTIRELY different dba.

78 counts.

Rapist.

Those facts are "fake", your uninformed speculations are fire.

You people are morons.
Now he’s a rapist?

You people are EVIL morons, intent on letting a compromised president weaken our country.

The poster said that’s what he was doing - consulting. Why not call it that, rather than hide behind 20 shell companies to disguise the payoffs?

And stop calling us children. It’s quite childish for you to keep doing that.
Then tell me how many hours you spend watching FOX...

Donald Trump made at least $9.6 million from countries in the Middle East during his presidency, according to years of reporting and a CREW analysis of his tax returns. That means Trump pulled in at least six times his official presidential salary in side income from the Middle East alone during his time in office. The total is likely much higher, but public reporting only sheds light on the most high profile instances of profiteering, and he is only required to report certain types of income on his tax returns.

After Trump was elected president, he made the unprecedented decision not to divest from his business interests, and remained very much involved in the Trump Organization, creating an endless number of conflicts of interest by blurring the lines between the government and his businesses. The profiteering paid off, and Trump raked in tens of millions from international business interests during his time in office.

While he got patents for his dtr and made Kuskner a rich man, thanks to the Middle East.
Oh jeeze...This again? Look, if any of you Democrats thought for a second that Trump was violating the Emoluments clause, it was they who had the power to bring it up....Why didn't they?

I’ve noticed it IRL too. Anytime you comment on a failure of Biden’s, they immediately jump to “well Trump did…..” Then you become focused on explaining why Trump did NOT do whatever the lib claimed, and the original point - what Biden did wrong - is cast aside.

I try to return it to….whatever it was I expressed about Biden….and it always fails. They default to “well, what about when Trump…”

It never fails. And the parallels they try to draw are ridiculous.
The problem is that they are uninformed. I have a couple friends who are actual geniuses. One of them has a photographic memory. They debated me on this and i crushed them with ease. They teamed up on me even, but it was super easy to win every moment of our heated debate.

im a smart guy, but im no genius. How did i win so easily? Its because they were uninformed. They get their news from left wing sources. They thought (for example) that DeSantis's bill was literally called the " dont say gay bill". They laughed at me when i said its called the "parental rights act" and that the word gay is not anywhere in the bill. It was one topic after another that they were uninformed about. It was super entertaining for me because it was sooo easy to win. :laugh:

Left wing media keeps their viewers in the dark about ALL counter arguments. My friends came to this fight unprepared and just parroted weak democrat talking points. They had never tested those talking points on a conservative before. They dont do political forums, so they had no idea that their talkings points are easilly smacked down by anyone who is informed.

Now he’s a rapist?

You people are EVIL morons, intent on letting a compromised president weaken our country.
“The finding that Ms. Carroll failed to prove that she was ‘raped’ within the meaning of the New York Penal Law does not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump ‘raped’ her as many people commonly understand the word ‘rape,’ ” Kaplan wrote.

He added: “Indeed, as the evidence at trial recounted below makes clear, the jury found that Mr. Trump in fact did exactly that.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/19/trump-carroll-judge-rape/

Now, Lisa, without any more yammering.

How many hours per week do you spend watching FOX?

The problem is that they are uninformed. I have a couple friends who are actual geniuses. One of them has a photographic memory. They debated me on this and i crushed them with ease. They teamed up on me even, but it was super easy to win every moment of our heated debate.

im a smart guy, but im no genius. How did i win so easily? Its because they were uninformed. They get their news from left wing sources. They thought (for example) that DeSantis's bill was literally called the " dont say gay bill". They laughed at me when i said its called the "parental rights act" and that the word gay is not anywhere in the bill. It was one topic after another that they were uninformed about. It was super entertaining for me because it was sooo easy to win. :laugh:

Left wing media keeps their viewers in the dark about ALL counter arguments. My friends came to this fight unprepared and just parroted weak democrat talking points. They had never tested those talking points on a conservative before. They dont do political forums, so they had no idea that their talkings points are easilly smacked down by anyone who is informed.
They debated me on this and i crushed them with ease. They teamed up on me even, but it was super easy to win every moment of our heated debate.

im a smart guy, but im no genius. How did i win so easily? Its because they were uninformed

This is a steaming heap of bullshit.

Left wing media keeps their viewers in the dark about ALL counter arguments. My friends came to this fight unprepared and just parroted weak democrat talking points. They had never tested those talking poi ts on a conservative before. They dont do political forums, so they had no idea that their talkings points are easilly smacked down by anyone who is informed.
Bingo! I win arguments as well because they are so uninformed.

I had one with my niece before the election. She said that Trump did NOTHING about COVID. When I brought up example after example of what he did, from sensing the medical ship to NY (which Cuomo rejected) to using the War Powers Act to require Ford and various appliance companies build ventilators to the press conferences outlining the therapeutics teams, and on and on, she hadn’t heard of a single thing!

But worse….she insisted none of that happened because i learned about it on FOX News. What she couldn’t comprehend is that her liberal propaganda media was suppressing all that.

“The finding that Ms. Carroll failed to prove that she was ‘raped’ within the meaning of the New York Penal Law does not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump ‘raped’ her as many people commonly understand the word ‘rape,’ ” Kaplan wrote.

He added: “Indeed, as the evidence at trial recounted below makes clear, the jury found that Mr. Trump in fact did exactly that.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/19/trump-carroll-judge-rape/

Now, Lisa, without any more yammering.

How many hours per week do you spend watching FOX?
The jury did not find him guilty of rape because there was no evidence. It was just a hateful liberal who suddenly “remembered” a story that happened thirty years earlier, and for which there is no record.

This is a steaming heap of bullshit.
No, it happened on our private forums. One of those two genius's has a private website for our decades long D&D game. Both of them work for video game companies. One at Nintendo and the other at a less famous company that im forgetting the name of at the moment. They are crazy smart, but uninformed.

Forum List

Back