Trump made at least $9.6 million from the Middle East while president

Bingo! I win arguments as well because they are so uninformed.

I had one with my niece before the election. She said that Trump did NOTHING about COVID. When I brought up example after example of what he did, from sensing the medical ship to NY (which Cuomo rejected) to using the War Powers Act to require Ford and various appliance companies build ventilators to the press conferences outlining the therapeutics teams, and on and on, she hadn’t heard of a single thing!

But worse….she insisted none of that happened because i learned about it on FOX News. What she couldn’t comprehend is that her liberal propaganda media was suppressing all that.
Yeah, i got a lot of weak "Faux news" comebacks in that debate. The debate actually started because i said "any media company that existed more than 10 years ago is horseshit today. They all act as cheerleaders for one political party or another". They agreed that Fox News fit that description, but they were not happy that i included the NY Times, Washington Post, CNN, MSNBC, etc. :laugh:

Answer the question. You never took a finance management course, correct?
I took

Corporate Finance

Investments

Can't recall the name of the course wherein we covered the TVM permutations, but it was probably Finance.

I have no idea what a "Finance Management" course would be.

I am not a "personal financial consultant".

As you have run from the question about your qualifications, can we agree you have none?

I took

Corporate Finance

Investments

Can't recall the name of the course wherein we covered the TVM permutations, but it was probably Finance.

As you have run from the question about your qualifications, can we agree you have none?
You taking a course isnt going to help Hunter or Joe escape their bribery scandal. :laugh:

You need to stop calling Trump a rapist.
Only if I want to be a liar, like you, Lisa

This is the Real World....not FOXCon

“The finding that Ms. Carroll failed to prove that she was ‘raped’ within the meaning of the New York Penal Law does not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump ‘raped’ her as many people commonly understand the word ‘rape,’ ” Kaplan wrote.

He added: “Indeed, as the evidence at trial recounted below makes clear, the jury found that Mr. Trump in fact did exactly that.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/19/trump-carroll-judge-rape/

I took

Corporate Finance

Investments

As I have no reason to blindly accept your claims, can we agree you have shown no understanding of some pretty basic topics?

No, it happened on our private forums. One of those two genius's has a private website for our decades long D&D game. Both of them work for video game companies. One at Nintendo and the other at a less famous company that im forgetting the name of at the moment. They are crazy smart, but uninformed.
You can't even answer MY questions.

The jury did not find him guilty of rape because there was no evidence. It was just a hateful liberal who suddenly “remembered” a story that happened thirty years earlier, and for which there is no record.
No...the JUDGE just told you what the jury found.

How many hours?

Only if I want to be a liar, like you, Lisa

This is the Real World....not FOXCon

“The finding that Ms. Carroll failed to prove that she was ‘raped’ within the meaning of the New York Penal Law does not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump ‘raped’ her as many people commonly understand the word ‘rape,’ ” Kaplan wrote.

He added: “Indeed, as the evidence at trial recounted below makes clear, the jury found that Mr. Trump in fact did exactly that.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/19/trump-carroll-judge-rape/
So a Trump-hater insist Trump was raped even though a jury didn’t convict him of it? There was no evidence that any of what she claimed happened at all.

So a Trump-hater insist Trump was raped even though a jury didn’t convict him of it? There was no evidence that any of what she claimed happened at all.
Lisa,

He was the PRESIDING JUDGE. HE CANNOT DETERMINE THE JURY'S VERDICT, ONLY ELABORATE ON IT.

You are a child.

Nod.

No...the JUDGE just told you what the jury found.

How many hours?
Then why didn’t the jury convict him of rape? Reason: no evidence.
Lisa,

He was the PRESIDING JUDGE. HE CANNOT DETERMINE THE JURY'S VERDICT, ONLY ELABORATE ON IT.

You are a child.

Nod.
he was a Trump-hating leftist, who was intent on saying Trump was a rapist even though the jury did not find him guilty of it.

There wasn’t even any evidence of what the jury DID find him guilty of. It was just a he said - she said, much like the Kavanaugh accusation by a different leftist.

Then why didn’t the jury convict him of rape? Reason: no evidence.

he was a Trump-hating leftist, who was intent on saying Trump was a rapist even though the jury did not find him guilty of it.

There wasn’t even any evidence of what the jury DID find him guilty of. It was just a he said - she said, much like the Kavanaugh accusation by a different leftist.
Then why didn’t the jury convict him of rape? Reason: no evidence

Why did the jury award her $5 million?

Answer the first time and let's get it done.

Donald Trump made at least $9.6 million from countries in the Middle East during his presidency, according to years of reporting and a CREW analysis of his tax returns. That means Trump pulled in at least six times his official presidential salary in side income from the Middle East alone during his time in office. The total is likely much higher, but public reporting only sheds light on the most high profile instances of profiteering, and he is only required to report certain types of income on his tax returns.

After Trump was elected president, he made the unprecedented decision not to divest from his business interests, and remained very much involved in the Trump Organization, creating an endless number of conflicts of interest by blurring the lines between the government and his businesses. The profiteering paid off, and Trump raked in tens of millions from international business interests during his time in office.

While he got patents for his dtr and made Kuskner a rich man, thanks to the Middle East.
LOL

You could have recognized this thread as a weak attempt to divert attention from the ongoing Biden corruption and commented on that obvious attempt but that would require you to be honest.

Key words COULD HAVE.
Is that what this is? Too funny. It just CAN'T be what it is. You've gone full Trumpster. What a shame.

And just for fun -- As I've said a thousand times, if Joe or Hunter or anyone else broke the law, nail them. Make examples of them. You won't see me bitching or whining or belching out dumb shit conspiracy theories like a Trumpster. I don't give a shit.

And I don't expect you to say the same about your orange god. He's always the victim.

Forum List

Back