Trump made Barry lose his cool

Edward-Isaac Dovere, a staff writer at the Atlantic, writes in his forthcoming book, Obama called Trump a 'madman,' a 'racist, sexist pig,' 'that f***ing lunatic' and a 'corrupt motherf***er.'

comment:
Obama is the most corrupt and dishonest president that America has ever suffered under.
Trump is not a "madman".
Trump is very mainstream.
Trump is not a racist.
Yea, can't deny that Trump is a sexist.
Trump has never even met Barry's mother.

Obama called Trump a 'racist, sexist pig' and a 'f***ing lunatic'

Obama is a knt

Edward-Isaac Dovere, a staff writer at the Atlantic, writes in his forthcoming book, Obama called Trump a 'madman,' a 'racist, sexist pig,' 'that f***ing lunatic' and a 'corrupt motherf***er.'

comment:
Obama is the most corrupt and dishonest president that America has ever suffered under.
Trump is not a "madman".
Trump is not a racist.

Obama is a knt
And your an ignoramus. Wake up to yourself.

comment:
Trump is not a "madman".
Trump is not a racist.

What a load of rubbish.
Check out obamas last media dinner and watch how he demolished trump like a kid.

The author has been a Republican lackey all his life. What would you expect and you sucked in like fact.
Obama is happy Biden is taking the worst president title from him.
We just had the worst president ever which is why Biden won.
Biden didn't win and Trump is and will be again our greatest president.

Biden didn't win???
In case it's slipped your notice, he was sworn in as POTUS.
Trump will never hold any public office where he relies on people to vote him in.
It was his original followers who put

comment:
Trump is not a "madman".
Trump is not a racist.

Comment: You're a fucking idiot, just like 99% of the other Trump bootlickers.

Barry has always been cool. Drumpf has NEVER been cool.

The world loves Barry. The world hates Drumpf.
You're a fucking idiot, just like 100% of the other scum demonRATS.
barrag-o has always been a treasonist traitor. and has NEVER been cool.
The world can't stand the racist piece of shit, barrag-o

You've got a so tender turn of phrase when youre unable to win a point.
That is exactly the reason I wrote a post called why the hatred. You've responded accordingly.

It's you who is the racist. Your hate is breathtaking purely because your a repig.
There is absolutely no reason for such hatred on political basis alone.
That is why the country is divided after trump fooled you all into believing democrats ruin the country. There is no proof of it. There is no communist conspiracy.

Your problem is you hate the thought of someone getting something for free. Welfare irritates you except when you get it.
It's not as if trumps presidency put money in your pocket. In fact, t hge only people who got money was his mates in wall street.

So Settle down you foul mouthed ignoramus.
its quite obvious you know NOTHING about me...because you are WRONG again...and if you don't like the adjectives or nouns i use---to fucking bad

I know nothing about you because there is nothing to know. You're an intellectual desert. Your vivid descriptions don't intimidate me but prove what a foul mouthed sap you are.
Get it all off your chest now tough guy. Keep replying and I get another whack at you. You have laid a glove on me.
now that you got that off your chest, my attitude doesn't change...So settle down you ignoramus.

https://townhall.com/columnists/joh...-obama-deserves-to-be-impeached-n1848801Obama is the most corrupt and dishonest president that America has ever suffered under.

Yep, thats why he was a subject of a criminal obstruction investigation,
Thats why he was twice impeached,
Thats why his lawyer, campaign chair, national security advisor and other close associates were convicted or plead guilty.
Thats why he is currently the subject of three more criminal investigations.

That damn corrupt Obama, if only he could be like Trump.
Twice impeached....simply because they voted to impeach....not because they had any fucking evidence of wrongdoing.
Do you want me to go over the details, or are you willing to concede that they impeached him over absolute nonsense?

Bullshit. At least 8 Senate Republicans ADMITTED Trump corruptly pressured Ukraine with millitary aid to help him with election.

10 House Republicans held Trump responsible for Jan 6th attack on the Congress and voted to impeach.

Trump got impeached because he was, and still is, a corrupt asshole. Obama didn't beacuse he wasn't. It's as simple as that.
Ovomit should have been impeached for Fast & Furious
For what exactly?
Selling/giving traceable military grade weapons to drug cartels.

They were given to cartels to BUST THE CARTELS. Now you may disagree with the policy, but it was a LEGITIMATE policy goal and therefore these actions did not constitute a crime or misdameanor, they were at most bad policy and a screw up.

So tell me again, what is there to impeach for here?

On the other hand I can explain to you EXACTLY what Trump was impeached for - he was impeached for ABUSING HIS OFFICE for personal interests. He was impeached for illegitimately holding up congressionally aproved millitary aid to squeeze Ukraine to prosecute his political oppostion to help him win an election.
WOW!!!! Are you seriously this stupid???

So you give drug cartels military grade weapons so that they could destroy themselves? Do you think the guns will just start shooting drug cartel members all by themselves?
Do you really honestly believe that absolute nonsense? How well did arming ISIS work for Obama? Huh?

I've got news for you, bud. The only thing Obama wanted to do was create a war on the border. The racist in him wanted to kill a bunch of white farmers just like his buddies in South Africa are doing today.

How the Hell can someone bust something up by giving them better weapons than the Border Patrol? If anything, it gives them a huge advantage. At the same time you're disarming the cops you're arming drug cartels. What could possibly go wrong?
My understanding is Obama was giving them crew served....belt fed weapons to put holes in choppers. And after the border guards are gone...what do you think happens to the ranchers that own property along the border?

If you believe that nonsense....then you'll believe just about anything.....like Trump was guilty of a crime when he put conditions on foreign aide. Every president has the right to do that, but for some reason you idiots on the left wanted to make everything Trump did (that was done before by other presidents and is specifically within his authority) illegal and grounds for impeachment.

I honestly am beginning to believe that being a LIBERAL is a mental disorder.

Here's an example of insanity when you have a LIBERAL supporting terrorism.

Biden restarted Palestinian aide that Trump had cut off.

The only thing that happens when you give money and arms to terrorists is give them an opportunity to commit terrorist acts.

Damn man, you are straight nuts.

There is no evidence for any of these insane conspiracy theories and motivations you ascribe to people.

Gun walking operations started in 2006, well before Obama was the president:

No evidence?

I just have years of tactical knowledge from my time in the military.
If you give criminals a massively more effective weapon system.....that weapon isn't going to bust that person up.
What you're going to do is create a threat against everyone else in the area....that includes innocent civilians.
I bet Democrats are trying to figure out how to get small tactical nukes to terrorists as we speak without getting caught. I wouldn't put it past their traitorous asses one bit. All they have to do is get nimrods like yourself to think it's a positive thing and nobody is going to say jack squat about it. What do you think all of the Anti-Semitic rhetoric and attacks are about? They aren't priming that pump just for shits and giggles.

Benghazi was about Obama selling Stinger surface to air missiles to the enemy.....and one of them shot down a Chinook filled with Special Forces operators.....you fucking dumbass.

Maybe you need to go review 8 Republican investigations into Benghazi. Let me know if you find any such bs.

And you seem to think that Republicans can't be bribed or blackmailed into silence?

...and the inevitable running off to yet another grand conspiracy theory.

Yep, Republicans that made making Obama a one term president their top priority were all bribed and blackmailed.

You post this shit JUST LIKE THAT, with zero evidence with absolutely NOTHING to back it up. You just jump all in on it just because your stupid fantasies don't add up.

Weird how slowly over time all of these so-called conspiracies end up being the truth. Like the fact that the media ignored Wuhan as a source of the virus until this week.

Horseshit, none of your fantasies pan out. Year in and out all you got is blue balls to show for your "bombshell scandals!"

Wuhan lab possibly being the source of Covid-19 and that their government would try ti cover up such giant fuck up (loss of face) was never that much of a stretch, but there is no evidence it was done meliciously in some sort of a grand plot by Chinese to get Trump the way nutters like you try to claim.

Last edited:

comment:
Trump is not a "madman".
Trump is not a racist.

Trump hated Obama. You want to know why?

Watch this:

comment:
Trump is not a "madman".
Trump is not a racist.

What a load of rubbish.
Check out obamas last media dinner and watch how he demolished trump like a kid.

The author has been a Republican lackey all his life. What would you expect and you sucked in like fact.

Biden didn't win???
Trump will never hold any public office where he relies on people to vote him in.

comment:
Trump is not a "madman".
Trump is not a racist.

That is exactly the reason I wrote a post called why the hatred. You've responded accordingly.

It's you who is the racist. Your hate is breathtaking purely because your a repig.
That is why the country is divided after trump fooled you all into believing democrats ruin the country. There is no proof of it. There is no communist conspiracy.

Your problem is you hate the thought of someone getting something for free. Welfare irritates you except when you get it.
It's not as if trumps presidency put money in your pocket. In fact, t hge only people who got money was his mates in wall street.

its quite obvious you know NOTHING about me...because you are WRONG again...and if you don't like the adjectives or nouns i use---to fucking bad

I know nothing about you because there is nothing to know. You're an intellectual desert. Your vivid descriptions don't intimidate me but prove what a foul mouthed sap you are.
Get it all off your chest now tough guy. Keep replying and I get another whack at you. You have laid a glove on me.
now that you got that off your chest, my attitude doesn't change...So settle down you ignoramus.

You're as dumb as a row of cats watching tv. Why do you create lies marinated in hate?
No one hates like ignorant republicans.

comment:
Trump is not a "madman".
Trump is not a racist.

The irony Trump as a presidential candidate all started when Obama made fun of him at that press event

Hahahaha

comment:
Trump is not a "madman".
Trump is not a racist.

Yeah, that's why Obama was impeached twice, lost the Senate, lost the House and lost his election....twice.
God, just when you think you can't see dumb and dumber on here, sheer fucking moron shows up.

Your bloated, dickless con man is going to be wearing orange clothes by this time next year, to match his orange face.

Manhattan's district attorney hired a top prosecutor who pursued mafia bosses to investigate Trump

comment:
Trump is not a "madman".
Trump is not a racist.

What a load of rubbish.

Biden didn't win???

comment:
Trump is not a "madman".
Trump is not a racist.

You're as dumb as a row of cats watching tv. Why do you create lies marinated in hate?
The Democrat Party is a coalition of hate groups

comment:
Trump is not a "madman".
Trump is not a racist.

What a load of rubbish.

Biden didn't win???

comment:
Trump is not a "madman".
Trump is not a racist.

Candace Owens? I didn't know a young upstart who changed to the repigs was now your inspiration.
It wasn't long ago you were condemning and hating people purely on skin colour now you hypocritical joins their ranks.
What makes her a mountain of intelligence? Another one with no experience with governments. Just a good looking black girl squeezing those attributes to her best advantage. Saying all things you want to hear. Just the same as how trump sucked you in.
You've got a bit to learn yet son.

https://townhall.com/columnists/joh...-obama-deserves-to-be-impeached-n1848801Obama is the most corrupt and dishonest president that America has ever suffered under.

Thats why his lawyer, campaign chair, national security advisor and other close associates were convicted or plead guilty.

Twice impeached....simply because they voted to impeach....not because they had any fucking evidence of wrongdoing.
Do you want me to go over the details, or are you willing to concede that they impeached him over absolute nonsense?

Bullshit. At least 8 Senate Republicans ADMITTED Trump corruptly pressured Ukraine with millitary aid to help him with election.

10 House Republicans held Trump responsible for Jan 6th attack on the Congress and voted to impeach.

Trump got impeached because he was, and still is, a corrupt asshole. Obama didn't beacuse he wasn't. It's as simple as that.
For what exactly?

They were given to cartels to BUST THE CARTELS. Now you may disagree with the policy, but it was a LEGITIMATE policy goal and therefore these actions did not constitute a crime or misdameanor, they were at most bad policy and a screw up.

On the other hand I can explain to you EXACTLY what Trump was impeached for - he was impeached for ABUSING HIS OFFICE for personal interests. He was impeached for illegitimately holding up congressionally aproved millitary aid to squeeze Ukraine to prosecute his political oppostion to help him win an election.

So you give drug cartels military grade weapons so that they could destroy themselves? Do you think the guns will just start shooting drug cartel members all by themselves?
Do you really honestly believe that absolute nonsense? How well did arming ISIS work for Obama? Huh?

I've got news for you, bud. The only thing Obama wanted to do was create a war on the border. The racist in him wanted to kill a bunch of white farmers just like his buddies in South Africa are doing today.

How the Hell can someone bust something up by giving them better weapons than the Border Patrol? If anything, it gives them a huge advantage. At the same time you're disarming the cops you're arming drug cartels. What could possibly go wrong?
My understanding is Obama was giving them crew served....belt fed weapons to put holes in choppers. And after the border guards are gone...what do you think happens to the ranchers that own property along the border?

If you believe that nonsense....then you'll believe just about anything.....like Trump was guilty of a crime when he put conditions on foreign aide. Every president has the right to do that, but for some reason you idiots on the left wanted to make everything Trump did (that was done before by other presidents and is specifically within his authority) illegal and grounds for impeachment.

The only thing that happens when you give money and arms to terrorists is give them an opportunity to commit terrorist acts.

There is no evidence for any of these insane conspiracy theories and motivations you ascribe to people.

No evidence?

If you give criminals a massively more effective weapon system.....that weapon isn't going to bust that person up.
What you're going to do is create a threat against everyone else in the area....that includes innocent civilians.
I bet Democrats are trying to figure out how to get small tactical nukes to terrorists as we speak without getting caught. I wouldn't put it past their traitorous asses one bit. All they have to do is get nimrods like yourself to think it's a positive thing and nobody is going to say jack squat about it. What do you think all of the Anti-Semitic rhetoric and attacks are about? They aren't priming that pump just for shits and giggles.

Benghazi was about Obama selling Stinger surface to air missiles to the enemy.....and one of them shot down a Chinook filled with Special Forces operators.....you fucking dumbass.

Maybe you need to go review 8 Republican investigations into Benghazi. Let me know if you find any such bs.

And you seem to think that Republicans can't be bribed or blackmailed into silence?

Yep, Republicans that made making Obama a one term president their top priority were all bribed and blackmailed.

You post this shit JUST LIKE THAT, with zero evidence with absolutely NOTHING to back it up. You just jump all in on it just because your stupid fantasies don't add up.

TRUTH:
Yep, scum demonRATS that made making TRUMP a one term president their top priority were all bribed and blackmailed, and LIED to

...Why would Trump hating Democrats need someone to pay them to hate on Trump?

There is definetly a pattern of incoherency among Trump fans.

Last edited:

For what exactly?

No evidence?

TRUTH:
Yep, scum demonRATS that made making TRUMP a one term president their top priority were all bribed and blackmailed, and LIED to

more than likely, because they also enjoyed paying 2 dollars a gallon, and the booming economy we had w/ TRUMP...are you really that fucking stupid? yes, yes you are

comment:
Trump is not a "madman".
Trump is not a racist.

What a load of rubbish.

Biden didn't win???

comment:
Trump is not a "madman".
Trump is not a racist.

Candace Owens? I didn't know a young upstart who changed to the repigs was now your inspiration.
It wasn't long ago you were condemning and hating people purely on skin colour now you hypocritical joins their ranks.
What makes her a mountain of intelligence? Another one with no experience with governments. Just a good looking black girl squeezing those attributes to her best advantage. Saying all things you want to hear. Just the same as how trump sucked you in.
It wasn't long ago you were condemning and hating people purely on skin color now you scumbag demonRAT hypocrites join their ranks.....and being the little sheep, w/out a mind, just embrace the xiden racism train....You've got a lot to learn yet son.

For what exactly?

No evidence?

TRUTH:

more than likely, because they also enjoyed paying 2 dollars a gallon, and the booming economy we had w/ TRUMP...are you really that fucking stupid? yes, yes you are

What booming economy?

Is was slow growth. Just like Obama’s.

For what exactly?

No evidence?

TRUTH:

Being incoherent is what you DemoRats do best.
You claim the border is closed.....but you make it impossible for ICE and the border patrol to enforce immigration laws.

Yeah....you may want to blame all of that on Biden.....but since you support him......it's your GD fault. After all.....without idiots like you...that prick wouldn't be in office in the first place. You know who I mean. People who break election laws so that POS can get in office to rip this country apart.

Last edited:
191055490_3930938957031739_8375799565523894547_n.jpg

For what exactly?

No evidence?

TRUTH:

Being incoherent is what you DemoRats do best.
You claim the border is closed.....but you make it impossible for ICE and the border patrol to enforce immigration laws.

Yeah....you may want to blame all of that on Biden.....but since you support him......it's your GD fault. After all.....without idiots like you...that prick wouldn't be in office in the first place. You know who I mean. People who break election laws so that POS can get in office to rip this country apart.

What laws were broken?

comment:
Trump is not a "madman".
Trump is not a racist.

What a load of rubbish.

Biden didn't win???

comment:
Trump is not a "madman".
Trump is not a racist.

It wasn't long ago you were condemning and hating people purely on skin color now you scumbag demonRAT hypocrites join their ranks.....and being the little sheep, w/out a mind, just embrace the xiden racism train....You've got a lot to learn yet son.

You could be right but one thing is certain. Not one repig has anything to teach me, especially you.
You can get medication for your paranoia. The disease is TDS (trump defeat syndrome) . Not so smart now SIN.

comment:
Trump is not a "madman".
Trump is not a racist.

What a load of rubbish.

Biden didn't win???

comment:
Trump is not a "madman".
Trump is not a racist.

You could be right but one thing is certain. Not one repig has anything to teach me, especially you.
You can get medication for your paranoia. The disease is TDS (trump defeat syndrome) . Not so smart now SIN.
thats because you are already brain dead....oh well
and with a response like that, sounds more like you need your meds

Forum List

Back