Trump Makes His Most Unsurprising Flip Flop Ever.

"...I don't believe the polls anymore," Trump told a crowd in Colorado Springs."

Gee, what a shock. Remember when he couldn't shut up about the polls? What was different then? Hmmm...anyone?

lol

Trailing Clinton, Trump Declares He Doesn’t ‘Believe The Polls Anymore’

Polls are rigged... ( Channeling my inner Trumpster or just being a smart ass... )
They are already saying that....

I know...

"...I don't believe the polls anymore," Trump told a crowd in Colorado Springs."

Gee, what a shock. Remember when he couldn't shut up about the polls? What was different then? Hmmm...anyone?

lol

"Trump made the same case to an audience in Grand Junction, Colorado, claiming both that the polls are not that bad for him and that he doesn’t think that they are accurate.

“You can't believe anything you see," he said Tuesday. "I don't even believe the polls. I see these polls and they’re not terrible. They’re sort of good. Actually if the people come out and vote, they’re very nervous. I have a feeling this is another Brexit.”

“Let’s say we’re tied, then how come we have thousands and thousands of people, thousands and thousands?” Trump asked his supporters."

What a bozo.

When polls were predicting I would beat Little Marco or Lying Ted they were spot on.....believe me
But any poll that says Crooked Hillary is beating me by 10 percent is crooked, crooked poll, bad poll, not to be believed......Rosie O'Donnell participates in those polls....have you ever seen that fat pig? I went to Wharton, I am very smart, smart man......Polls call too many Mexicans...you know how they lie....need to build a wall so that Mexicans can't be polled

lol

Apparently you struggle with the word "anymore".

What?

He believed the polls when he liked them, but since he doesn't like them ANYMORE,

he doesn't believe them.

That is textbook rightwingerism.

BenneC20161019_low.jpg

lol

Because he's losing.

No other reason.
...after seeing a LOT of corruption and dishonest media reporting. You left that part out.

lol

Because he's losing.

No other reason.
...after seeing a LOT of corruption and dishonest media reporting. You left that part out.

The Birther wants to cite dishonesty in the media? lol

lol

Because he's losing.

No other reason.

I don't get it.

lol

Because he's losing.

No other reason.

I don't get it.
No surprise there!!! :rofl::lmao:

Forum List

Back