Trump makes his move

And when nothing happens ya’ll can just shrug your shoulders and blame the deep state.

Yesterday must have totally wrecked your world. How many pussy hats have you knitted today?

Not hardly. I’ve said here in the past that this investigation wasn’t going to bring down President Trump. I won’t be knitting any pussy hats in the future, but if I do I can always use your likeness for inspiration.

Technically your asshole is your pussy so you can just back up to the mirror for a model.

And you can't fool anyone. You hate Trump. You're pissed he was exonerated. You've been bitching about Trump in the flame zone for almost three years.

You mean back hole......

You mean back hole......

How nice of you to think of my asshole, but you should about your own and how your head got so far lodged up it.

Dont blame me.
I didnt coin the term,liberals did.

Liberals made you think of my asshole? :lol:

Well no actually.
Dems appear to care deeply about your asshole.
Personally I dont care how deeply you like to have your asshole considered...

I condemn Robert Mueller! He had to know there was no collusion months and months ago, and he sat on it

Ain’t jack shit going to come of this

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Well. . .

I'm not sure.

Maybe a lot of TEE VEEE distractions to keep the plebes and the press arguing so they won't focus the crimes of the empire?
Well the one thing one can't ignore, is that there were no open indictments in the report. Which means, that Adam Schiff openly charged a sitting president of being a traitor and having evidence to support it. Well, I think it's now time for Adam Schiff to put up or be tried in court.
. . . and Donald Trump has called everyone and their mother a poo poo head.

Is he going to put up?
is wht trump says about poo poo heads illegal? or, is accusing the sitting president a traitor treasonous?

Adam Schiff was calling Trump names, that was all. YOU took it too seriously. That is my point. If you think it is "treasonous?" THAT is on you. NOT him.

IN this country, we still have freedom of speech.

It isn't against the law to accuse someone of being a traitor. If it is, please link to me the law.
Libtards care less about freedom of speech.

You mean back hole......

How nice of you to think of my asshole, but you should about your own and how your head got so far lodged up it.

Dont blame me.

Well no actually.

And yet the only people considering it here are you and Ricky. I am not sure if I should be flattered or frightened, though? I am leaning towards the former at this point. lol

You mean back hole......

Dont blame me.

Well no actually.

And yet the only people considering it here are you and Ricky. I am not sure if I should be flattered or frightened, though? I am leaning towards the former at this point. lol

I'm not the one who called it the backhole so homos wouldnt be offended.

Dont blame me.

Well no actually.

Are those the same people that are making you think of my asshole? :laugh2:

Ain’t jack shit going to come of this

Well. . .

I'm not sure.

Maybe a lot of TEE VEEE distractions to keep the plebes and the press arguing so they won't focus the crimes of the empire?
Well the one thing one can't ignore, is that there were no open indictments in the report. Which means, that Adam Schiff openly charged a sitting president of being a traitor and having evidence to support it. Well, I think it's now time for Adam Schiff to put up or be tried in court.

Is he going to put up?
is wht trump says about poo poo heads illegal? or, is accusing the sitting president a traitor treasonous?

Adam Schiff was calling Trump names, that was all. YOU took it too seriously. That is my point. If you think it is "treasonous?" THAT is on you. NOT him.

It isn't against the law to accuse someone of being a traitor. If it is, please link to me the law.
Free speach is not a crime. Attempting to overthrow a duly elected President by weponizing the fbi, cia doj, dept of justice could amount to treason. Let’s see how high the corruption goes. We know hillary, clapper, brennan, comy, lynch, struck, page, amoung others are involved. Obama? The left had 2yrs to turn up anything on Trump and now it’s Trumps turn and he is pissed. I am looking foreward to the next 2yrs. Go Trump Go.

I wonder how Trump would have done if he wasn't constantly being falsely accused and having dimscum attempt to obstruct every move he makes. You know, people like you. And then the dim media always on the attack, lying, spinning, twisting, you know, people like you.

I guess you think Trump is as big a snowflake as you are.

Snowflakes don't hit you back twice as hard as you hit them.

Neither does Trump. He is all talk

You must not have been paying attention to the news these last couple of years.

I catch it every now and then. I see Trump calling a lot of people names and talking all sort of trash. Very little actual action though.

At least he fights back. Look how the media hates him. Over 90% of coverage by the MSM is negative. The only fair news source when it comest to Trump is Fox.

Democrats are used to throwing rocks and running away. Trump chases them down and throws rocks back. Khi Khan is one good example. The Democrats thought by trotting out this gold star father to bash Trump, would make him invincible. Trump didn't care, he went right back at the guy. No other Republican would have done that. It was then that Democrats realized that old trick wouldn't work on Trump.

Trump even banned a reporter from his news conferences. He didn't like the clown interrupting his event with his stupid insistent questions, so he threw the guy out. The court told him he couldn't do that, so Trump obliged and let the moron back in. I don't know if he ever called on the guy for a question since then. But I haven't heard any additional news about him misbehaving anymore.

Dont blame me.

Well no actually.

Again no,just trying to be politically correct.

Well no actually.

Well don’t. Being politically correct is for control freaks and pussies.

Well no actually.

Well don’t. Being politically correct is for control freaks and pussies.

And back hole lovers.....
You're right,I shouldnt fall into the PC trap.

Well. . .

I'm not sure.

Is he going to put up?

Free speach is not a crime. Attempting to overthrow a duly elected President by weponizing the fbi, cia doj, dept of justice could amount to treason. Let’s see how high the corruption goes. We know hillary, clapper, brennan, comy, lynch, struck, page, amoung others are involved. Obama? The left had 2yrs to turn up anything on Trump and now it’s Trumps turn and he is pissed. I am looking foreward to the next 2yrs. Go Trump Go.

hey moron, Russia was amidst an anti-US attack while Don the con's team was playing footsie with them.

therefore, our intelligence agencies were justified in doing THEIR JOB. :itsok:

team trump did IN FACT "collude", but the investigation found no smoking gun that would prove a coordinated INTENT to CONSPIRE.

the FBI had no way of knowing that unless and until they had warrants to investigate further.

Is he going to put up?

hey moron, Russia was amidst an anti-US attack while Don the con's team was playing footsie with them.

therefore, our intelligence agencies were justified in doing THEIR JOB. :itsok:

team trump did IN FACT "collude", but the investigation found no smoking gun that would prove a coordinated INTENT to CONSPIRE.
wow, delusional rants like yours just makes one go... wow!!!!

BTW, the DNC server still hasn't been looked at. To date, today.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back