Trump makes his move

You Trump sheep are just as big a group of rubes as those that thought Mueller was going to nail Trump. Nobody is getting charged, nobody is going to jail

Did you people just start paying attention to politics the day Trump was inaugurated?
That's not what Trump said today, and it's not what other people in power are saying.

Trump says a lot of shit, 95% of it never comes true. Trump said he would make Mexico pay for the wall...how did that work out?

Trump said he would declare China a currency manipulator on day one of his administration...how did that work out for you?

The list is endless...what a bunch of rubes....no different than all the Dems that were salivating over Mueller.
I wonder how Trump would have done if he wasn't constantly being falsely accused and having dimscum attempt to obstruct every move he makes. You know, people like you. And then the dim media always on the attack, lying, spinning, twisting, you know, people like you.

You Trump sheep are just as big a group of rubes as those that thought Mueller was going to nail Trump. Nobody is getting charged, nobody is going to jail

Did you people just start paying attention to politics the day Trump was inaugurated?
That's not what Trump said today, and it's not what other people in power are saying.

Trump says a lot of shit, 95% of it never comes true. Trump said he would make Mexico pay for the wall...how did that work out?

Trump said he would declare China a currency manipulator on day one of his administration...how did that work out for you?

The list is endless...what a bunch of rubes....no different than all the Dems that were salivating over Mueller.
I wonder how Trump would have done if he wasn't constantly being falsely accused and having dimscum attempt to obstruct every move he makes. You know, people like you. And then the dim media always on the attack, lying, spinning, twisting, you know, people like you.

I guess you think Trump is as big a snowflake as you are.

Classic libstain double speak.

screenshot_43.png

And when nothing happens ya’ll can just shrug your shoulders and blame the deep state.

So you believe there should be different laws for those who involved themselves in this failed coup d'état? Do we now have two levels of Justice now?

And when nothing happens ya’ll can just shrug your shoulders and blame the deep state.

So you believe there should be different laws for those who involved themselves in this failed coup d'état? Do we now have two levels of Justice now?

There has been two levels of the justice system in this nation for a very long time. It’s why the elite can get away so much while us plebs get our assses nailed to the wall.

Ain’t jack shit going to come of this

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Under normal circumstances, I would agree with both of you. This isn't normal circumstances, and this is Donald Trump. They tried to screw him, mess with his family, and his Presidency that they could have ended in 4 years with proper political play.

No, he is going after them, and if they were threatening your children...…...even if they are adults...….you would to, or you are not a man!

Ain’t jack shit going to come of this

Well. . .

I'm not sure.

Maybe a lot of TEE VEEE distractions to keep the plebes and the press arguing so they won't focus the crimes of the empire?
Well the one thing one can't ignore, is that there were no open indictments in the report. Which means, that Adam Schiff openly charged a sitting president of being a traitor and having evidence to support it. Well, I think it's now time for Adam Schiff to put up or be tried in court.
. . . and Donald Trump has called everyone and their mother a poo poo head.

Is he going to put up?
is wht trump says about poo poo heads illegal? or, is accusing the sitting president a traitor treasonous?

Adam Schiff was calling Trump names, that was all. YOU took it too seriously. That is my point. If you think it is "treasonous?" THAT is on you. NOT him.

IN this country, we still have freedom of speech.

It isn't against the law to accuse someone of being a traitor. If it is, please link to me the law.
It went way beyond that. Those people in Congress who stood before the American people and said they had proof of Trumps treason should face a criminal charge.

It is time they are held responsible and I mean further than just being voted out.

There has been two levels of the justice system in this nation for a very long time. It’s why the elite can get away so much while us plebs get our assses nailed to the wall.

~~~~~~
Then why shouldn't the buck stop here?

What else could we do? You say that like there is something else to do. What?

Snowflakes don't hit you back twice as hard as you hit them.

You may be right and you may be wrong. But I think the important thing here for the Republicans is to expose how the Democrats work and their real motivation. For the first time in history, we had an investigation started with no evidence of wrongdoing. Wouldn't you say we need to insure something like this never happens again, or do we keep playing political football?

If any crimes were committed they should be investigated. But trump should let the congress lead the charge there while he focuses on uniting the people

The Congress.......you mean as in the Democrat Congress, the people who want to keep this alive as long as possible?

Neither does Trump. He is all talk

Yeah, we know who a lot of those people are, don't we? Heads will roll. Orange jump suits are back in fashion.

President Donald Trump told reporters that it was time to investigate leftist Democrats for pushing the ongoing hoax that his campaign colluded with Russia to win the 2016 election.
“There are a lot of people out there that have done some very very evil things, very bad things. I would say treasonous things against our country,” Trump said. “And hopefully, people that have done such harm to our country, we’ve gone through a period of really bad things happening. Those people will certainly be looked at. I have been looking at them for a long time.”

The president commented on the conclusion of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation during a White House event hosting Israeli Prime Minister Bibi Netanyahu.

Trump did not specifically name the people he wanted to be investigated but hinted that they had a lot to do with triggering the special counsel investigation.

Donald Trump: Time to Investigate the Left for 'Treasonous Things'

Donald J. Trump brought this investigation on himself by his own actions, his lies, and his refusal to cooperate. He fired Comey because he thought Comey was trying to shake him down.

There is no way you can go after Democrats for "Treasonous Things" because ALL of the investigations, up until January, 2019, have been institigated by the Republicans. Republicans hired Mueller. Republicans have held all of the Chair positions in the House and Senate, and all of the various investigations were started by and continued by Republicans.

Perhaps, Trump hating Republicans, and they should be looked at as well.

Trump is the result of you. If he ran as a Progressive you would be in eternal orgasmic glory. Progressives are like many people. You can't shut up. Trump won because of the perfect storm. Like the fire triangle....oxygen, heat and fuel. All you had to do is reduce it a bit. Who the hell calls people deplorables, blame a race for all ills in world history and demeans and starts persecuting a religion that was here since the beginning of our nation while in control? All you had to do as an example was lie low.

Trump is the result of you. If he ran as a Progressive you would be in eternal orgasmic glory. Progressives are like many people. You can't shut up. Trump won because of the perfect storm. Like the fire triangle....oxygen, heat and fuel. All you had to do is reduce it a bit. Who the hell calls people deplorables, blame a race for all ills in world history and demeans and starts persecuting a religion that was here since the beginning of our nation while in control? All you had to do as an example was lie low.

Why do all you sheep that are left of me keep posting this tripe?

You must not have been paying attention to the news these last couple of years.

You must not have been paying attention to the news these last couple of years.

I catch it every now and then. I see Trump calling a lot of people names and talking all sort of trash. Very little actual action though.

Forum List

Back