Trump makes his move

is wht trump says about poo poo heads illegal? or, is accusing the sitting president a traitor treasonous?

Adam Schiff was calling Trump names, that was all. YOU took it too seriously. That is my point. If you think it is "treasonous?" THAT is on you. NOT him.

IN this country, we still have freedom of speech.

It isn't against the law to accuse someone of being a traitor. If it is, please link to me the law.
oh no, no he wasn't. He said the sitting president was a Russian asset, and that he, Schiff, had evidence to support that and that Mueller's report would show it. Well, no, the Mueller report did not have that, so now it is obvious that Adam Schiff lied about having evidence against a sitting president. that is illegal and treasonous. Just so you know the law and all.

WHAT is illegal and treasonous? Lying about a report?

tumblr_lx2f45j5tS1r1hq92o1_400.gif
I never said he lied about a report.
You said Schiff lied about having evidence. So what IS the crime. Accusing someone of Treason?

Making and accusation is a crime, is that what you are saying?
Yep, that is to the tee. One cannot call a sitting president a traitor without evidence.

Do you remember this?

Is Trump treasonous? Here’s the legal and historical answer to that charge

"Most notably, former CIA director John Brennan called Trump’s remarks “nothing short of treasonous.” And former FBI Director James Comey, who was fired by Trump, said the president “sold out our nation.”"

Ain’t jack shit going to come of this

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Well. . .

I'm not sure.

Maybe a lot of TEE VEEE distractions to keep the plebes and the press arguing so they won't focus the crimes of the empire?
Well the one thing one can't ignore, is that there were no open indictments in the report. Which means, that Adam Schiff openly charged a sitting president of being a traitor and having evidence to support it. Well, I think it's now time for Adam Schiff to put up or be tried in court.
So what is the criminal charge against Shiff? Name the statute.
I answered you already. You asked me what the crime was. I gave you that answer.

NO YOU DIDN'T.

You never gave a link.

Let me demonstrate. This is the link for Treason. Are you suggesting Schiff is guilty of Treason? I don't think so? You are not being clear. But here, THIS is the crime of Treason, we can all agree, this is a crime;

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason

NOW PLEASE, tell us WHAT LAW Schiff broke?
isn't Russia in play here?

And I would say that threatening to take down a sitting president is a coup and a war against the public,and the public is the USA and the seat is a government position, that citizens voted on. so yeah, I think he committed treason if he can't produce his evidence.

Last edited:
Yeah, we know who a lot of those people are, don't we? Heads will roll. Orange jump suits are back in fashion.

President Donald Trump told reporters that it was time to investigate leftist Democrats for pushing the ongoing hoax that his campaign colluded with Russia to win the 2016 election.
“There are a lot of people out there that have done some very very evil things, very bad things. I would say treasonous things against our country,” Trump said. “And hopefully, people that have done such harm to our country, we’ve gone through a period of really bad things happening. Those people will certainly be looked at. I have been looking at them for a long time.”

The president commented on the conclusion of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation during a White House event hosting Israeli Prime Minister Bibi Netanyahu.

Trump did not specifically name the people he wanted to be investigated but hinted that they had a lot to do with triggering the special counsel investigation.

Donald Trump: Time to Investigate the Left for 'Treasonous Things'

Donald J. Trump brought this investigation on himself by his own actions, his lies, and his refusal to cooperate. He fired Comey because he thought Comey was trying to shake him down.

There is no way you can go after Democrats for "Treasonous Things" because ALL of the investigations, up until January, 2019, have been institigated by the Republicans. Republicans hired Mueller. Republicans have held all of the Chair positions in the House and Senate, and all of the various investigations were started by and continued by Republicans.

Well. . .

I'm not sure.

Maybe a lot of TEE VEEE distractions to keep the plebes and the press arguing so they won't focus the crimes of the empire?
Well the one thing one can't ignore, is that there were no open indictments in the report. Which means, that Adam Schiff openly charged a sitting president of being a traitor and having evidence to support it. Well, I think it's now time for Adam Schiff to put up or be tried in court.
Tried for what crime?
threatening a sitting US President of treason without evidence.

You know, I sort of glossed over this post and didn't take it seriously enough. You might actually BELIEVE this is something, but it is not.

Here is the law.

I hope this clears things up.

Threatening the President of the United States is a federal felony under United States Code Title 18, Section 871.[1][2][3][4] It consists of knowingly and willfully mailing or otherwise making "any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States". This also includes presidential candidates and former Presidents. The United States Secret Service investigates suspected violations of this law and monitors those who have a history of threatening the President. Threatening the President is considered a political offense.[5] Immigrants who commit this crime can be deported.[6]

<snip>

Interpretation
There has been some controversy among the federal appellate courts as to how the term "willfully" should be interpreted. Traditional legal interpretations of the term are reflected by Black's Law Dictionary's definition, which includes descriptions such as "malicious, done with evil intent, or with a bad motive or purpose." In U.S. v. Patillo, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit held that a threat to the President could lead to a verdict of guilty "only if made with the present intention to do injury to the President".[16][38] Specifically, the court opined that "The word [willfully] often denotes an act which is intentional, or knowing, or voluntary, as distinguished from accidental. But when used in a criminal statute it generally means an act done with a bad purpose...We believe that a 'bad purpose' assumes even more than its usual importance in a criminal prosecution based upon the bare utterance of words."[53]

Most of the other circuits have held that it is not necessary that the threat be intended to be communicated to the President or that it have tendency to influence his action.[14] The legislative history, which contains debate over a rejected amendment that would have eliminated the words "knowingly and willfully" from the statute, reflects that the word "willfully" was included in order to avoid criminalizing behavior carried out with innocent intent (e.g. mailing to a friend, for informational purposes, a newspaper article containing a threat to the President). The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit held that a threat was knowingly made if the maker comprehended the meaning of the words uttered by him. It was willingly made, if in addition to comprehending the meaning of his words, the maker voluntarily and intentionally uttered them as a declaration of apparent determination to carry them into execution.[11]

Threatening the President of the United States - Wikipedia

I'm sorry, it was completely beyond me that someone would try to use the interpretation of this law to nail someone for threatening to manipulate the use of the judicial system to get the POTUS.

Very creative. I have to give you KUDOS. :eusa_clap:

Yeah, we know who a lot of those people are, don't we? Heads will roll. Orange jump suits are back in fashion.

President Donald Trump told reporters that it was time to investigate leftist Democrats for pushing the ongoing hoax that his campaign colluded with Russia to win the 2016 election.
“There are a lot of people out there that have done some very very evil things, very bad things. I would say treasonous things against our country,” Trump said. “And hopefully, people that have done such harm to our country, we’ve gone through a period of really bad things happening. Those people will certainly be looked at. I have been looking at them for a long time.”

The president commented on the conclusion of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation during a White House event hosting Israeli Prime Minister Bibi Netanyahu.

Trump did not specifically name the people he wanted to be investigated but hinted that they had a lot to do with triggering the special counsel investigation.

Donald J. Trump brought this investigation on himself by his own actions, his lies, and his refusal to cooperate. He fired Comey because he thought Comey was trying to shake him down.

There is no way you can go after Democrats for "Treasonous Things" because ALL of the investigations, up until January, 2019, have been institigated by the Republicans. Republicans hired Mueller. Republicans have held all of the Chair positions in the House and Senate, and all of the various investigations were started by and continued by Republicans.
The investigation was brought on by liars like you. You're gonna pay now. Remember the suicide hotline when the dim scum start to fall and you're screaming at the sky.

Well. . .

I'm not sure.

Tried for what crime?
threatening a sitting US President of treason without evidence.

You know, I sort of glossed over this post and didn't take it seriously enough. You might actually BELIEVE this is something, but it is not.

Here is the law.

I hope this clear things up.

Threatening the President of the United States is a federal felony under United States Code Title 18, Section 871.[1][2][3][4] It consists of knowingly and willfully mailing or otherwise making "any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States". This also includes presidential candidates and former Presidents. The United States Secret Service investigates suspected violations of this law and monitors those who have a history of threatening the President. Threatening the President is considered a political offense.[5] Immigrants who commit this crime can be deported.[6]

<snip>

Interpretation
There has been some controversy among the federal appellate courts as to how the term "willfully" should be interpreted. Traditional legal interpretations of the term are reflected by Black's Law Dictionary's definition, which includes descriptions such as "malicious, done with evil intent, or with a bad motive or purpose." In U.S. v. Patillo, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit held that a threat to the President could lead to a verdict of guilty "only if made with the present intention to do injury to the President".[16][38] Specifically, the court opined that "The word [willfully] often denotes an act which is intentional, or knowing, or voluntary, as distinguished from accidental. But when used in a criminal statute it generally means an act done with a bad purpose...We believe that a 'bad purpose' assumes even more than its usual importance in a criminal prosecution based upon the bare utterance of words."[53]

Most of the other circuits have held that it is not necessary that the threat be intended to be communicated to the President or that it have tendency to influence his action.[14] The legislative history, which contains debate over a rejected amendment that would have eliminated the words "knowingly and willfully" from the statute, reflects that the word "willfully" was included in order to avoid criminalizing behavior carried out with innocent intent (e.g. mailing to a friend, for informational purposes, a newspaper article containing a threat to the President). The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit held that a threat was knowingly made if the maker comprehended the meaning of the words uttered by him. It was willingly made, if in addition to comprehending the meaning of his words, the maker voluntarily and intentionally uttered them as a declaration of apparent determination to carry them into execution.[11]

Threatening the President of the United States - Wikipedia

I'm sorry, it was completely beyond me that someone would try to use the interpretation of this law to nail someone for threatening to manipulate the use of the judicial system to get the POTUS.

Very creative. I have to give you KUDOS. :eusa_clap:
not nearly as good as someone creating a lie and costing tax payers 24 million dollars on a witch hunt that a lie is a fact.

If you did not call for the genocide of white people and Christians under Obama, perhaps things could be different.

Well. . .

I'm not sure.

I answered you already. You asked me what the crime was. I gave you that answer.

NO YOU DIDN'T.

You never gave a link.

Let me demonstrate. This is the link for Treason. Are you suggesting Schiff is guilty of Treason? I don't think so? You are not being clear. But here, THIS is the crime of Treason, we can all agree, this is a crime;

And I would say that threatening to take down a sitting president is a coup and a war against the public,and the public is the USA and the seat is a government position, that citizens voted on. so yeah, I think he committed treason if he can't produce his evidence.

Yeah, well, maybe.

In the end, it doesn't matter.

None of it does.

At the end of the day, when the camera's are off, all of these guys, no matter what letter they have after their name, they all get together, count their money, drink their high end cognac and martini's, and laugh at the little folks together. They never really intend to do harm to each other.

It's all an illusion.

Occasionally they draw straws to see what small fry has to be sacrificed. . . but other than that, no big players. Schiff is too big, he would never roast. Give it up man.

If any crimes were committed they should be investigated. But trump should let the congress lead the charge there while he focuses on uniting the people

If any crimes were committed they should be investigated. But trump should let the congress lead the charge there while he focuses on uniting the people
I doubt the dem scum in congress can be trusted.

You Trump sheep are just as big a group of rubes as those that thought Mueller was going to nail Trump. Nobody is getting charged, nobody is going to jail

Did you people just start paying attention to politics the day Trump was inaugurated?

You Trump sheep are just as big a group of rubes as those that thought Mueller was going to nail Trump. Nobody is getting charged, nobody is going to jail

Did you people just start paying attention to politics the day Trump was inaugurated?
That's not what Trump said today, and it's not what other people in power are saying.

That's not what Trump said today, and it's not what other people in power are saying.

Trump says a lot of shit, 95% of it never comes true. Trump said he would make Mexico pay for the wall...how did that work out?

Trump said he would declare China a currency manipulator on day one of his administration...how did that work out for you?

The list is endless...what a bunch of rubes....no different than all the Dems that were salivating over Mueller.

NO YOU DIDN'T.

You never gave a link.

Yeah, well, maybe.

In the end, it doesn't matter.

None of it does.

At the end of the day, when the camera's are off, all of these guys, no matter what letter they have after their name, they all get together, count their money, drink their high end cognac and martini's, and laugh at the little folks together. They never really intend to do harm to each other.

It's all an illusion.

Occasionally they draw straws to see what small fry has to be sacrificed. . . but other than that, no big players. Schiff is too big, he would never roast. Give it up man.
I completely agree. And why I voted for Trump. not the establishment politician. just saying, he did spark the swamp.

Did you say congress? LMAO. let the AG does his job and indict all of these swamp creatures.

Sadly, the republicans will roll over on this. They just don't have the fire (hate) in the belly like the democraps do.

Forum List

Back