Trump Marble Game: P.S. Devil Train!

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Here's a consumerism-humor post-script for all my USMB friends...

Though I'm not posting regularly on USMB anymore, I wanted to add a little commerce 'arcade scenario' in honor of the 2017 Marblympics and a media drink for TrumpUSA.

Happy Summer!

====

knight.jpg

Alas the knight posed a challenge to a Leatherface-copycat (a psycho mimicking the criminality of the fictional horror-film psycho, a chainsaw-wielding cannibal, Leatherface from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre film series). The challenge was to compare 'TrumpUSA' commerce ricochets with marble-games and marble fun. If Leatherface (the copycat) lost the challenge, he'd have to surrender to the police.

ALAS: See these marbles, 'Leatherface'? They represent consumers and voters under 'TrumpUSA.'
LEATHERFACE: Woo!!!
ALAS: Guess which marble wins each race (on the pre-made tracks), and then say if it's a consumer or voter.
LEATHERFACE: Consumer!!!
ALAS: Well, don't say 'consumer' for every winner, since you want to conjecture which winners are only voters.
LEATHERFACE: Go!!!
ALAS: Alright...well! It looks like the white marble won this race and the blue marble won the 2nd race.
LEATHERFACE: Blue --- consumer! White --- voter!
ALAS: So let's say consumers are all blue and voters are all white, ok?
LEATHERFACE: Hmmm...
ALAS: Why did the blue marble win for the consumer sector? Why white for voters?
LEATHERFACE: Duke Blue Devils merchandise; Caucasian voters!
ALAS: Very clever. I suppose President Trump cheers on Duke but not all Caucasians necessarily do...
LEATHERFACE: President!!!
ALAS: That's right. The American President is obligated to be somewhat neutral towards all athletes.
LEATHERFACE: Vote!!!
ALAS: You don't have to vote for Duke when you vote for Trump (even though Trump is Caucasian).
LEATHERFACE: Woo!!!
ALAS: So what if African-American Duke athletes don't like Trump? Would you blame Trump?
LEATHERFACE: Aaarrrgghhh!!!
ALAS: Now, that's a fallacy, Leatherface. You can't blame an elected official for interests all humans share.
LEATHERFACE: Catch me if you can!!!

====

toysa.jpg

Forum List

Back