Trump Melts Down Bigly On Truth Social As Republican Vultures Circle The Wreckage

No he's not, retard. You blaming Biden for Trump's crimes won't fly with anyone with a brain, which leaves you out.
They can criminally indict someone?
Real answer. Biden isn't under indictment. Trump is. And he's going to get his day in court to offer an explanation for those indictments.
Looking through the various threads here, it's all pretty much the same thing:
  • Biden is evil, although we can't prove it.
  • Biden has broken the law, although we can't prove it.
  • The election was rigged, although we can't prove it.
  • Yes Trump is indicted, but it's fraudulent, although we can't prove it.
  • Trump hasn't broken any laws, although we can't prove it.
  • The entire justice system is against us, we're victims, although we can't prove it.
There is nothing that can be said. They literally just create their reality as they go. Literally an alternate universe.

This is a cult, it has perverted our elections & politics, and this country is in real trouble.

• Biden is evil, although we can't prove it.
  • Biden has broken the law, although we can't prove it.
  • The election was rigged, although we can't prove it.
  • Yes Trump is indicted, but it's fraudulent, although we can't prove it.
  • Trump hasn't broken any laws, although we can't prove it.
  • The entire justice system is against us, we're victims, although we can't prove it.
There is nothing that can be said. They literally just create their reality as they go. Literally an alternate universe.

This is a cult, it has perverted our elections & politics, and this country is in real trouble.
Trump & his lackeys have caused more damage to this Country in the past 6-7 years then our enemies overseas ever thought of. Recently, Haley, Trump V.P. wannabe blasted the justice dept. & talked about "making examples of people" as a dog whistle to the cult for the Trump indictments.

A few decades ago a Russian leader I believe, predicted that this Country would "destroy itself from within" & he was right.

We can thank Trump & his lackeys like Nikki Haley, McCarthy , the cult, Fox News & others for making that prediction from 50 years ago come true. The handwriting is on the wall.

Trump & his lackeys have caused more damage to this Country in the past 6-7 years then our enemies overseas ever thought of. Recently, Haley, Trump V.P. wannabe blasted the justice dept. & talked about "making examples of people" as a dog whistle to the cult for the Trump indictments.

A few decades ago a Russian leader I believe, predicted that this Country would "destroy itself from within" & he was right.

We can thank Trump & his lackeys like Nikki Haley, McCarthy , the cult, Fox News & others for making that prediction from 50 years ago come true. The handwriting is on the wall.
The people I blame are the GQP politicians who enable this and the MAGA media propagandists who circulate it.

The rubes have been manipulated over decades of saturation. They're damn near victims. And Trump himself is just one needy, mentally ill guy.

He can't redeem himself. He's much too stupid.
Personally, I ain't convinced Don Trump is stupid; however, the tic that prevents him from being a more effective individual is his narcissism. I would offer as Exhibit #1---his Truth Social posts. They are a hoot! The man can't out of the way of his own ego. Read 'em. They are a grand tour exposition of 'me, me, me, me'.
As a somewhat neutral skeptic of Don Trump I am, for one, greatly encouraged that he is allowed to keep posting on 'Truth Social'. As we can so clearly see who the man is. And is not.

'By-they-words-we-shall-know-thee'....someone said somewhere.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

When all you have to work with is emotions -- no morals or intellect or discipline -- you become the simplest of brutes.
Which is sort of my point with my comment about Trump's Truth Social postings above. . Talk about an Elephant-in-the-Room emotional overload ----Don Trump's stuff is way out there in Fringie-stan. IMHO
--------------------------------------------------------

I have never, ever seen an adult who behaves like this. Not even close. For that matter, I'm not even sure I've ever seen a CHILD who behaves like this. He wears his mental illness on his sleeve more aggressively than anyone, ever.
And Mac too, above......re-enforces the point about Don Trump's Truth Social postings.
-------------------------------------------------------------

just spit out talking points. Trumpster Tourette's.
Now that is funny.
Trumpster Tourette's.
A hat tip, to poster 1958!

Biden isn't under indictment. Trump is. And he's going to get his day in court to offer an explanation for those indictments.
A meaningless difference.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I seldom ever respond to Li'l Bripat's postings as there is almost always no there there.
Witness: his response to JackTrades above:
Multiple indictments by federal and state authorities is, to L'il Bripat........ meaningless.
See?
---------------------------------------------------------

• Biden has ..... although we can't prove it. The election was...., although we can't prove it.
  • The entire justice system is against us,....although we can't prove it.
Poster Mac is on a roll this morning. Clearly he is off de-caf. Good stuff above.

His riff above reminds me of Rudy Giuliani's notorious admission when attempting to persuade the speaker of the Arizona House to de-certify the 2020 Presidential election results.
To wit:
"We’ve got lots of theories. We just don’t have the evidence,"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The people I blame are the GQP politicians who enable this and the MAGA media propagandists who circulate it.

The rubes have been manipulated over decades of saturation. They're damn near victims. And Trump himself is just one needy, mentally ill guy.
Is Trump mentally ill or just a serial criminal elected POTUS who was never held to account until now?

Trump imho is a criminal lowlife & Roy Cohn will never be dead as long as Trump is alive.

Personally, I ain't convinced Don Trump is stupid; however, the tic that prevents him from being a more effective individual is his narcissism. I would offer as Exhibit #1---his Truth Social posts. They are a hoot! The man can't out of the way of his own ego. Read 'em. They are a grand tour exposition of 'me, me, me, me'.
As a somewhat neutral skeptic of Don Trump I am, for one, greatly encouraged that he is allowed to keep posting on 'Truth Social'. As we can so clearly see who the man is. And is not.

'By-they-words-we-shall-know-thee'....someone said somewhere.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Which is sort of my point with my comment about Trump's Truth Social postings above. . Talk about an Elephant-in-the-Room emotional overload ----Don Trump's stuff is way out there in Fringie-stan. IMHO
--------------------------------------------------------

And Mac too, above......re-enforces the point about Don Trump's Truth Social postings.

Now that is funny.
Trumpster Tourette's.
A hat tip, to poster 1958!

-----------------------------------------------------------
I seldom ever respond to Li'l Bripat's postings as there is almost always no there there.
Witness: his response to JackTrades above:

Multiple indictments by federal and state authorities is, to L'il Bripat........ meaningless.
See?
---------------------------------------------------------

Poster Mac is on a roll this morning. Clearly he is off de-caf. Good stuff above.

His riff above reminds me of Rudy Giuliani's notorious admission when attempting to persuade the speaker of the Arizona House to de-certify the 2020 Presidential election results.
To wit:

"We’ve got lots of theories. We just don’t have the evidence,"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Trump is severely dyslexic. He can't read and he doesn't listen. He's compensated his whole life by being a bully.

With Trump out of the way nothing will stop Democrats from maintaining power in Washington.
8 years from now nobody will be talking about Trump or Biden for that matter. We will likely have a GOP President sometime in the next 8 years (maybe in the next 2). We'll be back to passing the puck between two parties that are pretty much the same while selling the legions of morons (successfully mind you) who think there is a distinct difference.

And folks like yourself will be lining up behind whomever the comparative milquetoast GOP president is. Why? Because that is how you're programmed.

8 years from now nobody will be talking about Trump or Biden for that matter. We will likely have a GOP President sometime in the next 8 years (maybe in the next 2). We'll be back to passing the puck between two parties that are pretty much the same while selling the legions of morons (successfully mind you) who think there is a distinct difference.

And folks like yourself will be lining up behind whomever the comparative milquetoast GOP president is. Why? Because that is how you're programmed.

Some people stop learning at 18 or 19.

Trump & his lackeys have caused more damage to this Country in the past 6-7 years then our enemies overseas ever thought of. Recently, Haley,
Substitue Biden for Trump and you have something that's actually true. You have to be suffering brain damage to believe Biden is good for the country.

Trump V.P. wannabe blasted the justice dept. & talked about "making examples of people" as a dog whistle to the cult for the Trump indictments.
Who is "Trump V.P. wannabe?"

Yes, he may be right, but it's not because of Trump. It's because of criminals like Biden. Criminals that brain damaged morons vote for..

Is Trump mentally ill or just a serial criminal elected POTUS who was never held to account until now?

Trump imho is a criminal lowlife & Roy Cohn will never be dead as long as Trump is alive.
Well, I think he's both. The mental illness validates any criminality for him, and the criminality is a function of his profound neediness and sociopathy. He's unwell at his foundation and he acts out by thinking only of himself.

Well, I think he's both. The mental illness validates any criminality for him, and the criminality is a function of his profound neediness and sociopathy. He's unwell at his foundation and he acts out by thinking only of himself.
That's hilarious coming from a moron who voted for a senile criminal.

From Truth Social. From Don Trump:

“Deranged Jack Smith, the wacko prosecutor that Corrupt Joe Biden and his Thugs stuck on me during the political campaign in which Biden is losing “BIG” (an absolute No, No!), just announced that he has spent over 9 million dollars, already, on this continuing Witch Hunt,” he wrote. “Biden’s Special Prosecutor, by comparison, has spent almost nothing. Prosecutorial Misconduct for purposes of Election Interference!”

---------------

Draw your own conclusions if that is the character of a man and the quality of communications we want with a leader of this great nation?

But beyond that, if Don Trump is found guilty of this document-thingy, well......should we bill him for the $9 million we had to spend to get our nation's secrets back?

Forum List

Back