Trump Melts Down Bigly On Truth Social As Republican Vultures Circle The Wreckage

rotfl-gif.288736

That never gets old.
No, the truth never does. You are finally right about something.

On Tuesday the United States discovered that when more Americans come out to vote, the MAGA world and its surrogate Republican Party are really unpopular.

One of the grand delusions in the traditional media is that Donald Trump, a man who never received the popular vote in the history of ever, was somehow popular.

It’s a relative term, of course. Donald Trump ispopular with the MAGA crowd that believes they will ascend into heaven on his back. Donald Trump is less unpopular than many of his fellow conservative leaders within his own party. But he isn’t really popular. A large part of this is because Donald Trump is a terrible person, and most people can see that.

Vultures and MAGATs. Todays Republican Party ladies and gentlemen.
1.-With-Your-Finger.jpg

That's assuming the country wouldn't have collapsed into civil war before it could get to the Supreme Court.
I honestly can’t see that happening. 99.9% of the people don’t want any war. If Trump and Pence did that, two men, they would have been laughed at. That’s just my opinion.

On Tuesday the United States discovered that when more Americans come out to vote, the MAGA world and its surrogate Republican Party are really unpopular.

One of the grand delusions in the traditional media is that Donald Trump, a man who never received the popular vote in the history of ever, was somehow popular.

It’s a relative term, of course. Donald Trump ispopular with the MAGA crowd that believes they will ascend into heaven on his back. Donald Trump is less unpopular than many of his fellow conservative leaders within his own party. But he isn’t really popular. A large part of this is because Donald Trump is a terrible person, and most people can see that.

Vultures and MAGATs. Todays Republican Party ladies and gentlemen.
Getting over 70 million votes make somebody very popular in 🇺🇸

I honestly can’t see that happening. 99.9% of the people don’t want any war. If Trump and Pence did that, two men, they would have been laughed at. That’s just my opinion.

You're only fooling yourself if you think they would have been laughed at. With some 70% of Republicans convinced by Trump that the election was stolen, they would not have laughed at them. They would have wholeheartedly supported them and would have taken up arms to defend them against the left who would have taken up arms to fight such a coup. I don't see how a civil war could have been averted had that happened. I don't believe it would have even made it to the Supreme Court.

Glad DK is, unwittingly of course, publishing the facts about the "Trump rejected" fake narrative.

“… 219 WINS against 16 LOSSES IN THE GENERAL ELECTION, and yet, the Fake News writes only unrecognizable junk. No wonder they are all doing sooo badly!”

Looks like he‘s going to announce that he’s running for office. Either that or he just really wants attention.

Republicans are finally now starting to see how toxic Trump is. Donald Trump doesn’t care about the Republican Party. He has no problem taking the entire party down for his own selfish ego.

They created this monster and now they can’t control him.

No, I have not.

Now you're lying again, FruitLoops.

Lastamender: The fraud that happened will be news until it is proven and I think you know that.
Faun: Dickhead, "until it is proven," means it hasn't been proven yet.
Lastamender: "Until" is the word, thanks Assflap.
Faun: Yes, "until" is THEE word. Means it isn't proven "UNTIL" it is.

Your words, FruitLoops ... [fraud] will be news until it is proven... meaning it hasn't been proven yet.

:dance:

You're only fooling yourself if you think they would have been laughed at. With some 70% of Republicans convinced by Trump that the election was stolen, they would not have laughed at them. They would have wholeheartedly supported them and would have taken up arms to defend them against the left who would have taken up arms to fight such a coup. I don't see how a civil war could have been averted had that happened. I don't believe it would have even made it to the Supreme Court.
My dad thinks the election was stolen. He is 71. He ain’t doing anything. Most people would have just shrugged. Mike Pence didn’t save Democracy. Then again, I ve been wrong so often who really knows, Faun? Nothing will surprise anymore.

Forum List

Back