Trump Melts Down Bigly On Truth Social As Republican Vultures Circle The Wreckage

:heehee:
And the date of the most recent of these threads please. Share it. Over six months correct? At least.

"I am not the one dedicating threads to him."

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
I am not. Those are old. Obviously there were threads about him while he was president and when he lost but recently I have not had any. Too bad you didn’t check the dates. Got anything else to add, old hag?

I am not. Those are old. Obviously there were threads about him while he was president and when he lost but recently I have not had any. Too bad you didn’t check the dates. Got anything else to add, old hag?
"I am not the one dedicating threads to him."

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

is there a thing as a desperate billionaire ex-president who's married to a supermodel and has two out of 5 stunning kids (Ivanka and Barron)?
A billionaire whose business is on trial for fraud, who has 5 kids by 3 wives. Trump has embarrassed all 5 kids mothers in front of the world with public affairs while married, Married to a super model but brags about grabbing women by the pussy.
A man whose self-worth is so fragile, he can't handle losing anything.
That is your hero. That says a lot about you.

A billionaire whose business is on trial for fraud, who has 5 kids by 3 wives. Trump has embarrassed all 5 kids mothers in front of the world with public affairs while married, Married to a super model but brags about grabbing women by the pussy.
A man whose self-worth is so fragile, he can't handle losing anything.
That is your hero. That says a lot about you.
not my hero. i just think he's cool

Forum List

Back