Trump Melts Down Bigly On Truth Social As Republican Vultures Circle The Wreckage

Now you're lying again, FruitLoops.

Lastamender: The fraud that happened will be news until it is proven and I think you know that.
Faun: Dickhead, "until it is proven," means it hasn't been proven yet.
Lastamender: "Until" is the word, thanks Assflap.
Faun: Yes, "until" is THEE word. Means it isn't proven "UNTIL" it is.

Your words, FruitLoops ... [fraud] will be news until it is proven... meaning it hasn't been proven yet.

:dance:
I can't believe how stupid and desperate you are. Your lie has failed.

On Tuesday the United States discovered that when more Americans come out to vote, the MAGA world and its surrogate Republican Party are really unpopular.

One of the grand delusions in the traditional media is that Donald Trump, a man who never received the popular vote in the history of ever, was somehow popular.

It’s a relative term, of course. Donald Trump ispopular with the MAGA crowd that believes they will ascend into heaven on his back. Donald Trump is less unpopular than many of his fellow conservative leaders within his own party. But he isn’t really popular. A large part of this is because Donald Trump is a terrible person, and most people can see that.

Vultures and MAGATs. Todays Republican Party ladies and gentlemen.
Daily Kos. There’s a source retarded enough for screwy13. 🙄

What a maroon. What an I dot. What an ignoranamous.

You're only fooling yourself if you think they would have been laughed at. With some 70% of Republicans convinced by Trump that the election was stolen, they would not have laughed at them. They would have wholeheartedly supported them and would have taken up arms to defend them against the left who would have taken up arms to fight such a coup. I don't see how a civil war could have been averted had that happened. I don't believe it would have even made it to the Supreme Court.
You as a Jewish guy knows the reality. It is your political side where the trust ends.

is there a thing as a desperate billionaire ex-president who's married to a supermodel and has two out of 5 stunning kids (Ivanka and Barron)?

Daily Kos ain't exactly the best news analyst around. Pelosi is gone, Biden is in a melt down, democrats lost the House and maybe the Senate but lefties still concern themselves with a president who has been out of office for two years. WTF?

There was massive and obvious fraud in 2020. I will never think any differently and a whole lot of people agree with me. You are a lazy selfish waste of skin.
Go right on thinking that if it makes you feel better. Whatever turns you on.

I am not the one dedicating threads to him. So this thread is shit. As is your post.

:heehee:

Forum List

Back