Trump Must Enact CITIZENSHIP Voter ID Before 2020 Election

LOLOL

Posting links to others saying, 'yeah, it's true, illegal aliens really do vote,' doesn't actually prove anything other than how desperate you are.

Try posting actual cases of illegal aliens voting.....
The actual cases are in the links that I posted. Every one of them. Try reading them, so as to not have to go around asking stupid questions. :biggrin:
LOLOL

You're senile, gramps. Those links didn't show one single illegal alien voting. They were nothing but conjecture by people claiming illegals vote -- no different than you promoting that very same conjecture.

Meanwhile, you found zero illegal aliens who actually voted in a federal election.

He can't.
Have you ever considered seeing a psychiatrist ? I mean really.

th

You might also try reading the thread.

It all will come down to how many legal voters Trump can keep from voting

Show us some
Should be easy to do
Very easy when it's already done.. Read the thread before posting.
Conspiracy Theories don’t count

Show some examples of illegal immigrants casting votes.
It is easy to do.....yet somehow, you can’t
It is a perfect Catch 22, without a Voter ID law we don't know who is voting and we can't prevent illegals from voting
We know who is voting......citizens

If voter fraud is as rampant as you claim, why not look at the people who voted in the last election and check their citizenship?

LOLOL

You're senile, gramps. Those links didn't show one single illegal alien voting. They were nothing but conjecture by people claiming illegals vote -- no different than you promoting that very same conjecture.

Meanwhile, you found zero illegal aliens who actually voted in a federal election.
You're not reading the thread. You didn't read the links, and you're completely lost from Post # 277. Sometimes a second look helps to allow it to sink in. :laugh:

Allow me to reiterate >> The left's PHONY "argument" of illegals not voting, is merely a diversion and deflection from the topic of requiring CITIZENSHIP ID to vote.

As the Rock of WWE fame would say >> "IT DOESN'T MATTER" whether illegals vote or not. Of course they do, but even if they didn't, citizenship ID is a NORMAL procedure that governments normally engage in, to protect themselves from illegal voting, whether it is already happening, or just a future threat. :biggrin: You're welcome. Poor soul.

If voter fraud is as rampant as you claim, why not look at the people who voted in the last election and check their citizenship?
Of course. that should have been done BEFORE the last election. And if it had been done, Democrats wouldn't be blabbering about Hillary Clinton having allegedly won the popular vote (which included millions of illegal aliens)

But CITIZENSHIP ID proof should be required whether illegals vote or not. That's why IT DOESN'T MATTER if they vote or not, as far as enacting the requirement is concerned.

But look at the intensity at which Demonrats are fighting the thought of CITIZENSHIP ID requirements, here in this thread. They're petrified of it. They know it would kill all chance they ever have of winning any election ever again. They're shitting in their pants! I love it ! :biggrin:

Of course. that should have been done BEFORE the last election. And if it had been done, Democrats wouldn't be blabbering about Hillary Clinton having allegedly won the popular vote (which included millions of illegal aliens)

But CITIZENSHIP ID proof should be required whether illegals vote or not. That's why IT DOESN'T MATTER if they vote or not, as far as enacting the requirement is concerned.

But look at the intensity at which Demonrats are fighting the thought of CITIZENSHIP ID requirements, here in this thread. They're petrified of it. They know it would kill all chance they ever have of winning any election ever again. They're shitting in their pants I love it ! :biggrin:

Why don’t Republicans do it?
They control most of the states

If they think there is rampant voter fraud in their state, why don’t they just do it?

See who voted and then verify their citizenship. If it is as rampant as you claim, it should be easy to prove

You're completely fucking senile, gramps.: cuckoo:
You're completely out of your element on immigration and Muslims both. You know you can't debate me on these subjects, so you resort to childish name calling. Maybe that's better than being made cyber mincemeat.
I call you senile, gramps, because you are; not because I can't debate you. You're such an idiot, I can use your own words against you to demonstrate you're crazy.

Case in point.... you posted a link to an article about Texas Democrats ask noncitizens to register to vote. But it doesn't say one single illegal alien was actually registered to vote; and it certainly doesn't say even one illegal alien actually voted. Also, this was investigated and nothing ever came of that investigation. So you post a link to an article that DOESN'T say any illegal aliens voted -- and then you claim that link proves illegal aliens voted.

You're fucked in the head, gramps.

Why don’t Republicans do it?
They control most of the states

If they think there is rampant voter fraud in their state, why don’t they just do it?

See who voted and then verify their citizenship. If it is as rampant as you claim, it should be easy to prove
I agree 100%. That what the OP says. Did you read it ?

How are you being menaced?
Harms of Illegal Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($138 Billion/year).
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
6. Increased crime.
7. Increased traffic congestion.
8. Increased pollution.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
14. Cultural erosion.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
16. Introduction of foreign diseases
17. Influx of terrorists.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing congestion (loss of available housing)

How are you being menaced?
Harms of Illegal Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($138 Billion/year).
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
6. Increased crime.
7. Increased traffic congestion.
8. Increased pollution.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
14. Cultural erosion.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
16. Introduction of foreign diseases
17. Influx of terrorists.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing congestion (loss of available housing)

And he was struck by lightning while wearing his tin foil hat.

I call you senile, gramps, because you are; not because I can't debate you. You're such an idiot, I can use your own words against you to demonstrate you're crazy.

Case in point.... you posted a link to an article about Texas Democrats ask noncitizens to register to vote. But it doesn't say one single illegal alien was actually registered to vote; and it certainly doesn't say even one illegal alien actually voted. Also, this was investigated and nothing ever came of that investigation. So you post a link to an article that DOESN'T say any illegal aliens voted -- and then you claim that link proves illegal aliens voted.

You're fucked in the head, gramps.
1. You're DODGING the bottom line that was posted twice, Again, for the 3rd time >>
"IT DOESN'T MATTER" whether illegals vote or not. Of course they do, but even if they didn't, citizenship ID is a NORMAL procedure that governments normally engage in, to protect themselves from illegal voting, whether it is already happening, or just a future threat. :biggrin:

Your constant yammering about illegals voting, is allowing me the opportunity to keep on promoting this point. Thanks, man.
th

2. You're wrong . the article about Texas Democrats DOES say even one illegal alien actually voted. On fact it includes a paragragh noting where thousands of people registered and voted >>

"PILF has been pushing state election officials in recent years to be wary of non-citizens who manage to register and, in many cases, to actually cast ballots. The organization has found thousands of people who later admitted they weren’t citizens, but who managed to register or vote in New Jersey, Virginia, North Carolina and Pennsylvania."

It goes on to say further that the investigation reveals >> "The data from North Carolina suggests that non-citizens who vote skew decidedly Democratic, based on their pattern of voting in Democratic primaries."

You also ignore the 5 other links I posted showing illegal aliens voting. You are just being purposely obstinate and ridiculous.

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Safe-Spaces_Final.pdf

Finally Proof of Illegal Alien Voting

Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections | Federation for American Immigration Reform

Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote – a Lot

Pound sand, it ain't happening.
No, not this moment. But there's plenty of time for it to happen, to have a major impact on the 2020 election. And by June 2019, you should have already learned to never underestimate Donald Trump. :biggrin:
Dumbfuck, trump can't mandate a requirement to vote. He has no power over the states on how to verify voters meet the Constitutional eligibility to vote of age and citizenship.

Forum List

Back