Trump must ruthlessly put down Progressive coup

Progressive operatives lurking inside the government and Intel community are staging a coup d'etat and must be dealt with accordingly. Gone are the days when government employees do the work of the American people. This seditious faction nested inside the government is undermining a duly elected President, threatening national security and violating all of our most basis rights and freedoms.

They must be dug out root and branch and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

It's sedition, it's a coup and it must be be dealt with accordingly.

Arrest Obama for treason, and shut down/eliminate the FBI, the US Marshals, the EPA and all the other alphabet agencies.

Watch the cockroaches scatter.

Sorry, show me the part where they're not allowed to talk to Russians.

Show us where they're identified as "Russian Intelligence"
Logan Act - Wikipedia

It depends on what was discussed. The NYT reports at least 3 people in the Trump campaign had contacts with Russian intelligence during the campaign. If the sanctions of Russia were discussed with any mention of Trump being favorably disposed ... we have a felony Houston. Then the question is whether the communications are directly connected to Trump. If so .... we have an impeachable offense.

"Hello, I'm with Russian Intelligence Long distance carrier, will you remove the sanctions?"
True, but Trump has a problem in that some in his staff don't have his back. I was reading about Iran Contra yesterday, and it's amazing how many people took a fall on criminal charges to keep HW and Reagan out of trouble.

We'll see how many of the leakers will spend 10 years in prison instead of rolling on Soros and Obama
I don't see the comparison there. Trump solicited campaign donations from foreigners, which is illegal. I think it was pretty established that Obama got some foreign campaign money in 2012, which was a crime for the DONOR. But, I don't recall Obama soliciting. I may be wrong, but if I'm not .. unless Team Obama was notified of illegal donations and refused to give up the money, I don't see the crime.

Leaking the Flynn SIGINT is a federal crime

He really needs to drain the swamp in the CIA and NSA. Hopefully the new DoJ will investigate how and exactly who authorized illegal taps on Flynn, and find out if they tapped the entire incoming administration. If so, there will be people going to jail.

If you're too dumb to know that if you're communicating with high level Russian intelligence officers, those communications are going to be monitored ...

... well, you're probably too dumb to be anywhere near the White House.

You're long on accusations and very short on proof.

Logan Act - Wikipedia

It depends on what was discussed. The NYT reports at least 3 people in the Trump campaign had contacts with Russian intelligence during the campaign. If the sanctions of Russia were discussed with any mention of Trump being favorably disposed ... we have a felony Houston. Then the question is whether the communications are directly connected to Trump. If so .... we have an impeachable offense.

"Hello, I'm with Russian Intelligence Long distance carrier, will you remove the sanctions?"
True, but Trump has a problem in that some in his staff don't have his back. I was reading about Iran Contra yesterday, and it's amazing how many people took a fall on criminal charges to keep HW and Reagan out of trouble.

We'll see how many of the leakers will spend 10 years in prison instead of rolling on Soros and Obama
I don't see the comparison there. Trump solicited campaign donations from foreigners, which is illegal. I think it was pretty established that Obama got some foreign campaign money in 2012, which was a crime for the DONOR. But, I don't recall Obama soliciting. I may be wrong, but if I'm not .. unless Team Obama was notified of illegal donations and refused to give up the money, I don't see the crime.

Leaking the Flynn is a federal crime

I suppose it would be technically a crime for Team Obama to leak the exact contents of an intercepted communication between a Trump campaign person and the new and improved KGB. But I don't think that occurred. I think there have been several leaks of who made contact with soviet intelligence types and who is being investigated. All the media has reported is thus far there's not been any showing that the Trump campaign offered to do anything for Putin because of the contacts.

Progressive operatives lurking inside the government and Intel community are staging a coup d'etat and must be dealt with accordingly. Gone are the days when government employees do the work of the American people. This seditious faction nested inside the government is undermining a duly elected President, threatening national security and violating all of our most basis rights and freedoms.

They must be dug out root and branch and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

dude, our current president got elected by Wikileaks.
So what... Was the information we were getting false ??
just "one-sided"; or, does the right wing, think they can "fly" by themselves.

LOL "one-sided". Hillary and the Dems were free to explain themselves. They couldn't.
How many wikileaks were about Mr. Trump? Just one-sided information being passed on as, "news coverage"?
. So Russia wanted to support a real leader, is that a bad thing even though no one knows to what extent Russia's involvement was ? Obama didn't like what they did to his boy Morsi in Egypt or he hated Netanyahu in Israel, but that was all just fine and dandy eh ? The problem with us is that we think we can just throw our weight around in the world, but then here we are guilty of the same bull crap ?

LOL "one-sided". Hillary and the Dems were free to explain themselves. They couldn't.
How many wikileaks were about Mr. Trump? Just one-sided information being passed on as, "news coverage"?
. So Russia wanted to support a real leader, is that a bad thing even though no one knows to what extent Russia's involvement was ? Obama didn't like what they did to his boy Morsi in Egypt or he hated Netanyahu in Israel, but that was all just fine and dandy eh ? The problem with us is that we think we can just throw our weight around in the world, but then here we are guilty of the same bull crap ?
I thought it more than a coincidence that Putin decided to try and hack our election after we basically tied sanctions to either him pulling out of Ukraine or Russia dumping him. We do influence other countries. Until W, we only did so with countries that disrupted free trade.

However, it's something completely different IF a US candidate either cooperated in hacking our election or offered to do something if elected. That would be a felony.

He really needs to drain the swamp in the CIA and NSA. Hopefully the new DoJ will investigate how and exactly who authorized illegal taps on Flynn, and find out if they tapped the entire incoming administration. If so, there will be people going to jail.

If you're too dumb to know that if you're communicating with high level Russian intelligence officers, those communications are going to be monitored ...

... well, you're probably too dumb to be anywhere near the White House.

You're long on accusations and very short on proof.

Hey, I'm just reacting to news being reported by veteran journalists ...

... you're more than welcome to rely on some click bait authored by Macedonian teens that you found on your FB feed, if that makes you feel more secure.

No. Investigate who was doing illegal wiretaps on the political opposition. Charge them with their crimes, and find out who ordered them to do it.

Well that's hardly a coup, is it?

Spying on an incoming administration with the intention of blackmailing, leaking information, and trying to subvert it.....yes that could be seen as a coup. It's an attempt to get Trump removed from office. The globalist want Trump out, they will take Pence or any other GOP. It's not surprising that loons like you are going along with it.

You are the fucking stupid....

They were listening to the Russian, you know the enemy... Still surrendering there comrade...

The Russians are your enemies?? When did that happen?

Nope; no declared war anywhere I can see.

Greg

The Russian Government is the enemy of freedom and liberty.

RESET!!!!

Greg

I thought it more than a coincidence that Putin decided to try and hack our election after we basically tied sanctions to either him pulling out of Ukraine or Russia dumping him. We do influence other countries. Until W, we only did so with countries that disrupted free trade.

However, it's something completely different IF a US candidate either cooperated in hacking our election or offered to do something if elected. That would be a felony.
You do realize the whole "hacking the election" thing makes you look a kook, don't you?

Well that's hardly a coup, is it?

Spying on an incoming administration with the intention of blackmailing, leaking information, and trying to subvert it.....yes that could be seen as a coup. It's an attempt to get Trump removed from office. The globalist want Trump out, they will take Pence or any other GOP. It's not surprising that loons like you are going along with it.

They were listening to the Russian, you know the enemy... Still surrendering there comrade...

Greg

RESET!!!!

Greg

How'd that work out? Does the so called President not understand recent history?

It's Trump's fault he's never done anything illegal and unethical?

Greg

RESET!!!!

Greg

How'd that work out? Does the so called President not understand recent history?

Seems to me that Russia could be quite useful once they're put in their place. The USSR is over and Russia has done some dumb things. They need redirecting; a strong US presence will do that. Syria for example. 400000 DEAD already; that's an intolerable situation and Obama did fa to stop the slaughter. Russia saw the vacuum and went for it; US policy was a dismal tragic failure.

Now America leading, where it should be; no worries.

Greg

It's Trump's fault he's never done anything illegal and unethical?

Wiki got three pages of Trump stuff.

Greg

You do realize the whole "hacking the election" thing makes you look a kook, don't you?
And you look good denying it. LOL

The Deplorables are fit to be tied now that all news stations including their beloved Fox News is covering these developing Russian scandals.

It's not like we didn't warn you about Trumputin.

My son just texted me and told me he's having lunch overlooking the ocean and said he'll tell me if he sees any Russian warships. Lol
I wonder if the Russian war ships have a picture of Trump on any of their flags.

Awww. Trumpers sound like Hillary voters.

Hey, you want to hang the "UnAmerican" Progressives?

Come get it! I am a Jew too, so that will be double points for you asshats.

No, we want to hang the traitors. There's a difference.

IMG_0191.JPG

Forum List

Back