Trump needs to come out and FORCEFULLY rebuke this violence targeted at Latinos

Politicians have a responsibility to moderate their language and behaviour.
There are so many crazies out there who seem to be triggered by hate speech and the body count is growing.
Trump could be all butterflies and daisies, and some whacked out crazy will still find a way to get a gun and go on a rampage.
Idiot.

He is the leader of ALL Americans and we are witnessing mass shootings based on ethnicity.
It is apparent to me that we are seeing a new trend of violence based on hate and it would be wise for him to get ahead of it.
This is no different than when we demanded Obama get behind the police and condemn the violence against them when they were the targets.

You can express your hatred for others with your voice and be protected by the first amendment but that protection does not extend to acts of violence.

Trump also needs to address the gun violence that is not ethnically charged.

I don't pretend to believe that he can "fix" any of these problems but if he wants to get ahead of the media and the left he has no choice. Maybe put together a comission to look into the details of all recent mass shootings and try to find the common denominators. Then see what if anything can be done based on those findings.

Bottom line I want to see some kind of action beyond prayers and demands to ban guns.
Seems your wish is granted

President Trump condemns 'hateful act' of El Paso shooting - CNNPolitics
Twitter?

A Tweet is not the avenue he should be using.

Communication is communication.

How many times will you move the goal post?

Close the border. Begin mass deportations. Forcefully end the population replacement program.

He is the leader of ALL Americans and we are witnessing mass shootings based on ethnicity.
It is apparent to me that we are seeing a new trend of violence based on hate and it would be wise for him to get ahead of it.
This is no different than when we demanded Obama get behind the police and condemn the violence against them when they were the targets.

You can express your hatred for others with your voice and be protected by the first amendment but that protection does not extend to acts of violence.

I don't pretend to believe that he can "fix" any of these problems but if he wants to get ahead of the media and the left he has no choice. Maybe put together a comission to look into the details of all recent mass shootings and try to find the common denominators. Then see what if anything can be done based on those findings.

Bottom line I want to see some kind of action beyond prayers and demands to ban guns.

Twitter?

Mmm, pretty clear.

"President Donald Trump called the mass shooting Saturday in El Paso, Texas, an "act of cowardice," and said there "are no reasons or excuses that will ever justify killing people."

"Today's shooting in ElPaso, Texas, was not only tragic, it was an act of cowardice. I know that I stand with everyone in this Country to condemn today's hateful act. There are no reasons or excuses that will ever justify killing innocent people," Trump tweeted Saturday night."

And I'm sure the issue will come up again, soon, and his answer will be the same.

Was president Clinton responsible for the Timothy McVeigh bombing that killed 168 people? The answer is no so shut the hell up about president Trump being responsible for some whacked out nut job who shot up the Walmart. Some of you on the left have no class whatsoever.

Twitter?

How many citizens follow Trump on Twitter? I support Trump and I don't use Twitter.
This is a major problem America is facing and deserves more than a 120 word blurb in cyberspace.

Is everyone such a pussy that they need POTUS to come out and make a speech?

The law rebukes the violence.

Why is their no call for POTUS to rebuke violence as Mexicans commit violent crimes at rates only challenged by blacks (no one out does the blacks)?
Just as Trump won’t rebuke violence targeted at Hispanics, Trump won’t rebuke the rightwing racism and hate exhibited in this post.
Ideology isn’t solutions

Was president Clinton responsible for the Timothy McVeigh bombing that killed 168 people? The answer is no so shut the hell up about president Trump being responsible for some whacked out nut job who shot up the Walmart. Some of you on the left have no class whatsoever.
They are anti American

Twitter?

How many citizens follow Trump on Twitter? I support Trump and I don't use Twitter.
This is a major problem America is facing and deserves more than a 120 word blurb in cyberspace.

He'll say it at some point. And the media will either not report it, or lie about what he said.

Like they did with Charlottesville.

Twitter?

He'll say it at some point. And the media will either not report it, or lie about what he said.

Or twist his words

Individuals act as individuals to presume anything else is mental In itself and those mental dupes should seek help. Antifa anyone

Twitter?

Personally I think he should address the nation directly. In his presidential address he can outline his plan to investigate the underlying issues.

Show EVERYONE that he is engaged and is concerned so the media and the left can not pretend otherwise without looking foolish.

Twitter?

What happened to responsibility by family? Why do you derps think a president controls individuals? That’s mental. Someone near these haters know of their rage and say nothing. San Bernadine comes to mind! The gay bar in Orlando as well. Fking nut jobs thinking POTUS can control when he can’t get one thing through congress because of their hate, amazing

Twitter?

Personally I think he should address the nation directly. In his presidential address he can outline his plan to investigate the underlying issues.

Show EVERYONE that he is engaged and is concerned so the media and the left can not pretend otherwise without looking foolish.

What underlying issues?

Twitter?

What happened to responsibility by family? Why do you derps think a president controls individuals? That’s mental. Someone near these haters know of their rage and say nothing. San Bernadine comes to mind! The gay bar in Orlando as well. Fking nut jobs thinking POTUS can control when he can’t get one thing through congress because of their hate, amazing
Can you asshats read or are you so far up Trumps ass that my words were fuzzy?

WHERE did I ever say or even imply that Trump was in any way to blame for the shootings?
BE SPECIFIC

I await your apology

Twitter?

I do not use it either but I think it is clear that most of the country does.

He reached out to more people quicker and more efficiently than holding a press conference would have done

Twitter?

What underlying issues?
Depends on the shooting but the top two would be mental health and unbridled hatred.
How did all the shooters get their guns. Did they all leave a digital footprint? Etc

Sweeping theses incidents under the rug is not a solution

What underlying issues?
Depends on the shooting but the top two would be mental health and unbridled hatred.
How did all the shooters get their guns. Did they all leave a digital footprint? Etc

Sweeping theses incidents under the rug is not a solution
No one swept it under the rug

Forum List

Back