trump needs to make 2000 plus apologies

He needs to take responsibility for his vile policy.

He needs to get every single one of those children back to their families.

He needs to personally apologize to each child and parent, explaining to them that he was wrong, he is sorry, and it will never happen again.

He needs to find a way to make it up to them.

Then he can apologize to the American public for lying to them and acting badly as a representative of the country.

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

Its the law dummy. It was the law in 2014 and its still the law.

If you don't like the law, though you didn't give a shit when Barry was POTUS, write your Congresscritter demanding that it be changed. Write Immigration.

Oh and you can stuff your hilarious thread up your ass while you are at it. LOL
Post the law please that you are referring to.

He needs to personally apologize to each child and parent, explaining to them that he was wrong, he is sorry, and it will never happen again.

Then he can apologize to the American public for lying to them and acting badly as a representative of the country.
or what? what are you going to do tough guy?

God forbid you actually give him credit for bowing to your whims... You crazy Trump haters disgust me. You’re completely irrational, full of nothing but hate and often display the exact type of behavior you claim to so loathe about Trump.
no they're worse.

:206:

Trump's not the one who's sorry

this shit needs to end. people demanding others cave to their emo demands.

ain't gonna happen. give it up. dream another dream. stop being so damn anal. understand the entire picture, not just your emo-hate.
I understand the big picture. These people are guilty of a misdemeanor at best and are innocent until proven guilty in the meantime. trump basically kidnapped these children. And the ones old enough to remember or going to be traumatized for a very long time.

Political solutions should be driven by logical arguments, not teary emotional outbursts. Maybe you should just be barefoot and pregnant

So Obama needs to apologize to the 200,000 families he broke up during his presidency? :itsok:

I go to jail for a dui (misdemeanor) and my son gets taken by the state because he cant take care of himself.
Ravi calls that kidnapping :rofl:
You were convicted though.

So when there is a drug bust and they take the parent to jail, and they stay in jail until the trial, you want the kids to stay with them in jail until trial?

Apology for putting criminals in cages?

I think not...

You need to make an apology for putting criminals before Americans.

Forum List

Back