Trump needs to nominate some Non-whites and women

Trump needs to nominate half of his cabinet with women and non-whites. No more old white males...

He also needs to consider transgender and homosexuals.
Do you have any idea how offensive the phrase "no more old white males" is? Quit playing into the hate game. The idea that old white people are inherently racist, is racist. Talk like that should not be acceptable, but even white people love to do it for some reason.

Last edited:
Most of the time the protestors are peaceful. But, as with any protest, infiltrators come around stirring up trouble to influence media and public attention. BTW you have no proof that any of the anti-Trump protesters are jobless…you are just talking out of your arse.

RAY said:
Infiltrators? You mean like the ones Soros us paying?

How do you have a job while at the same time, being able to protest all day and night? If you work full time, the last thing you have time for is to go out in the street to cause trouble for hours on end. You get home, have some dinner, relax for a while, and then maybe tend to chores at home. Then maybe have a drink or two and watch some television, go on the internet for a while, and then start getting ready for work the next day.

You just can't help talking out your ass. Somehow the fleas from Soros' dog got in your ear and told you he paid infiltrators somewhere at some time. That is a real reliable source, I tell ya.

Even more dazzlingly stupid is the dumb retort underlying your premise that the protestors are jobless bums who somehow are able to protest day and night without sleep, food or bathroom visits. Somehow in your limited cranial capacity you think the same people are out there 24hrs a day. It never occurred to you that they are organized and protesting in shifts. Typical Trump-Bot…regurgitating spoon fed propaganda.

Uh, not all registered Democrats live in Blue states and not all registered republicans live in red states. But if you want to look at this partisan divide economically, consider this: Most US poverty is concentrated in the red states. If republicanism is so great, how can that be? What is keeping poor people down under Republican rule in those impoverished states?

Ray said:
What's keeping them down? They're Democrats. First you start off by pointing out the obvious that not everybody in a red or blue state is red or blue, and then ask a dumb question like that?

Your welfare check comes from the federal government. Your food stamps come from the federal government. Your HUD home comes from the federal government. Your Medicare mostly comes from the federal government. Your school lunch comes from the federal government. People get welfare--not states. A state can't be poor--only people can be poor. Red states can't kick the blue people out unfortunately. Wish they could. Like I said, if we could kick the Democrats out of my state, my property value would double overnight. And if you take a look at the electoral map, you'd see that most of the country is red.

I don't receive welfare checks or food stamps, unlike you right wing "patriots, I actually served my country in the military and retired quite comfortably. You are just as wrong about your wild inane supposition declaring people get welfare not states. Even as you bray loudly in dissention, you know that states receive and distribute federal funds to their welfare recipients. States governed by GOP administrations are the poorest in the country and have the highest number of welfare recipients.

Looking at the Groper's poverty laden track record, I can only shake my head in bewilderment at the programed sheep who want to make poverty a national goal by voting Republican.

I don't receive welfare checks or food stamps, unlike you right wing "patriots, I actually served my country in the military and retired quite comfortably. You are just as wrong about your wild inane supposition declaring people get welfare not states. Even as you bray loudly in dissention, you know that states receive and distribute federal funds to their welfare recipients. States governed by GOP administrations are the poorest in the country and have the highest number of welfare recipients.

Looking at the Groper's poverty laden track record, I can only shake my head in bewilderment at the programed sheep who want to make poverty a national goal by voting Republican.

Yes, states do get block grant money FROM THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT and they distribute it. This was an idea by the Republican Congress back in the 90's. They started to block grant money for federal welfare programs which of course, the Democrats were against because it eliminated all those paper pushers in Washington.

But the fact is that PEOPLE in those red states get their money either directly or indirectly from the federal government.

You just can't help talking out your ass. Somehow the fleas from Soros' dog got in your ear and told you he paid infiltrators somewhere at some time. That is a real reliable source, I tell ya.

Even more dazzlingly stupid is the dumb retort underlying your premise that the protestors are jobless bums who somehow are able to protest day and night without sleep, food or bathroom visits. Somehow in your limited cranial capacity you think the same people are out there 24hrs a day. It never occurred to you that they are organized and protesting in shifts. Typical Trump-Bot…regurgitating spoon fed propaganda.

Oh, so they have shifts now? Are they unionized or what? I would be willing to guess that you too are projecting unless of course you have evidence of your claim.

I'm a working man, and I would never have time to drive downtown after work, protest, and still get all the things I need to do for the day and next day. Nobody has that kind of time. And yes, they have to go to the bathroom, they have to eat, they have to sleep. So if they need all these things and have a full time job, WTF do they have time to protest?

Only jobless kids living in their moms basement have that kind of time.

Trump needs to nominate half of his cabinet with women and non-whites. No more old white males...

Do you have any idea how offensive the phrase "no more old white males" is? Quit playing into the hate game. The idea that old white people are inherently racist, is racist. Talk like that should not be acceptable, but even white people love to do it for some reason.

The "old white males" are not supporting left-wing ideology.

Being offensive is only bad if you offend the people who support left-wingers.

Most of the time the protestors are peaceful. But, as with any protest, infiltrators come around stirring up trouble to influence media and public attention. BTW you have no proof that any of the anti-Trump protesters are jobless…you are just talking out of your arse.

RAY said:

How do you have a job while at the same time, being able to protest all day and night? If you work full time, the last thing you have time for is to go out in the street to cause trouble for hours on end. You get home, have some dinner, relax for a while, and then maybe tend to chores at home. Then maybe have a drink or two and watch some television, go on the internet for a while, and then start getting ready for work the next day.

Uh, not all registered Democrats live in Blue states and not all registered republicans live in red states. But if you want to look at this partisan divide economically, consider this: Most US poverty is concentrated in the red states. If republicanism is so great, how can that be? What is keeping poor people down under Republican rule in those impoverished states?

Ray said:
What's keeping them down? They're Democrats. First you start off by pointing out the obvious that not everybody in a red or blue state is red or blue, and then ask a dumb question like that?

Your welfare check comes from the federal government. Your food stamps come from the federal government. Your HUD home comes from the federal government. Your Medicare mostly comes from the federal government. Your school lunch comes from the federal government. People get welfare--not states. A state can't be poor--only people can be poor. Red states can't kick the blue people out unfortunately. Wish they could. Like I said, if we could kick the Democrats out of my state, my property value would double overnight. And if you take a look at the electoral map, you'd see that most of the country is red.

Yes, states do get block grant money FROM THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT and they distribute it. This was an idea by the Republican Congress back in the 90's. They started to block grant money for federal welfare programs which of course, the Democrats were against because it eliminated all those paper pushers in Washington.

But the fact is that PEOPLE in those red states get their money either directly or indirectly from the federal government.

Oh, so they have shifts now? Are they unionized or what? I would be willing to guess that you too are projecting unless of course you have evidence of your claim.

I'm a working man, and I would never have time to drive downtown after work, protest, and still get all the things I need to do for the day and next day. Nobody has that kind of time. And yes, they have to go to the bathroom, they have to eat, they have to sleep. So if they need all these things and have a full time job, WTF do they have time to protest?

Only jobless kids living in their moms basement have that kind of time.

1. Block Grants: YADAYADA I didn't ask for a history lesson on welfare and block grants but your way of agreeing with me on this point is bizarre; almost as bizarre as your seeming opposition to paper pushers having jobs while excoriating protestors for, in your warped mind, being jobless.

2. Protesting in shifts: I can't help it if you don't have common sense. Working people find time to protest just as "conservative" workers found time to protest school busing and integration in the early sixties. Your problem is that you think all people are underachievers like you. Some people do what they have to do to get things done.
All you have is wild ass assumptions about a reality you can't fathom.

1. Block Grants: YADAYADA I didn't ask for a history lesson on welfare and block grants but your way of agreeing with me on this point is bizarre; almost as bizarre as your seeming opposition to paper pushers having jobs while excoriating protestors for, in your warped mind, being jobless.

2. Protesting in shifts: I can't help it if you don't have common sense. Working people find time to protest just as "conservative" workers found time to protest school busing and integration in the early sixties. Your problem is that you think all people are underachievers like you. Some people do what they have to do to get things done.

WTF did I ever agree with you? I stated from the beginning this welfare money comes from the federal government and it does. Just because the state agencies disburse the money doesn't mean it comes from the state.

How do I know these people are jobless? Because I have a job. My friends have jobs. My family has jobs. People who have to go to work every day don't have the time nor the energy to run downtown and protest. That's besides the fact that most of them are not smart enough to work anyway because they are wasting their time on something they can't change. Intelligent people accomplish things when they put all their time into something.

I'm on vacation all this week and my schedule is loaded already. I have a lot of things to do and a lot of things to catch up on. I wouldn't have time to attend a protest even if I wanted to.

WTF did I ever agree with you? I stated from the beginning this welfare money comes from the federal government and it does. Just because the state agencies disburse the money doesn't mean it comes from the state.

How do I know these people are jobless? Because I have a job. My friends have jobs. My family has jobs. People who have to go to work every day don't have the time nor the energy to run downtown and protest. That's besides the fact that most of them are not smart enough to work anyway because they are wasting their time on something they can't change. Intelligent people accomplish things when they put all their time into something.

I'm on vacation all this week and my schedule is loaded already. I have a lot of things to do and a lot of things to catch up on. I wouldn't have time to attend a protest even if I wanted to.

I have no time to go protest. My time off of work allows me more time to get other things done. I hope these people with no lives enjoy Washington DC in January.

If they can do the job why the hell not? certainly you dont mean just hire some, chicks, blacks and trannies simply because they are not old and white. wouldn't that be racist or something?

RAY said:

Ray said:

You have to be the most stupidest poster here. You do know they have been traditionally poor and run by democrats... They started becoming successfu in the past 20 years when the republicans started taking control

What other kind of politics is there? You've elected your Great White Hope and now you bray incessantly when the opposition calls for a "Rainbow" hope.
You lost, get over it. Losers don't get to choose, winners do.
But the LIB 'losers' were brought up to expect their 'participation trophy'.
Trump doesn't give trophies to losers and that's what's really got the DEMs bleeding from their eyeballs!
In this case their 'participation trophy' would be Trump appointing LIB minded minorities' b/c that would be "fair".
Those born with a silver spoon in their mouths don't need participation trophies.......they expect everyone to get ahead the same way they did

I have known several "silver spooners" in my lifetime. the ones who worked hard succeeded, the lazy ones failed. Same for those who were born with nothing.

We are all guaranteed equal opportunity, not equal results.

We aren't guaranteed either equal opportunity OR equal results. That is the problem, regardless of the actual wording in the Constitution.

wrong, we all have equal opportunity, some have to work harder than others to reach their goals--------------that's life, deal with it.

I have no time to go protest. My time off of work allows me more time to get other things done. I hope these people with no lives enjoy Washington DC in January.

Exactly. You get home somewhere around 4:00 or so. Make some dinner and eat around 5:00 or so. Then you may get some small chores done which takes you into the evening. Then you relax a bit and screw around on the internet, watch a movie on television, or spend some time playing with your kids. By 9:00, it's time for a shower and get ready for work the next day and hit the sack.

I don't know. Maybe we're doing something wrong if we can't find enough time to drive into town and protest.

Why don't your red states refuse that federal money, you hypocrite! Why don't they make sure their state residents all have jobs and good educations by being self reliant? Instead of screaming about welfare taking their tax dollars the republican leaders in those states ought to be striving to make their states the models of self sufficiency.
Instead, the wealthy in those states tend to pit poor whites and poor Backs against each other to keep them from joining forces against THEM. And the beat goes on.

Your conscientious stupidity doesn't end on the topic of red state welfare. You continue to insist that working people don't protest because being on the job would prevent it. In the pits of your inflexible mind, there is no other dynamic…no other possibility. For you Protestors MUST be jobless… Protestors must be people on welfare or something. But that paradigm only applies to what you see as left wing protestors. RW protestors work, RIGHT? RW protestors, such as those who destroyed Greenwood, OK and Rosewood , Fla in the early 20th century were jobless waifs RIGHT?

I worked for 45 years and retired twice. So don't bore me with the assiduous aspects of your work history you young whippersnapper.
I have seen protestors on your side of the fence and they were far more virulent and vicious than those we see today.

RAY said:

Ray said:

You have to be the most stupidest poster here. You do know they have been traditionally poor and run by democrats... They started becoming successfu in the past 20 years when the republicans started taking control
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! What a gullible fool you are SUHR! Here I'll give you an example of good ol' red state poverty. Ever hear of Mississippi? That is the POOREST state in the Union and guess who is in charge… RepubliCONS!

You lost, get over it. Losers don't get to choose, winners do.
But the LIB 'losers' were brought up to expect their 'participation trophy'.
Trump doesn't give trophies to losers and that's what's really got the DEMs bleeding from their eyeballs!
In this case their 'participation trophy' would be Trump appointing LIB minded minorities' b/c that would be "fair".
Those born with a silver spoon in their mouths don't need participation trophies.......they expect everyone to get ahead the same way they did

I have known several "silver spooners" in my lifetime. the ones who worked hard succeeded, the lazy ones failed. Same for those who were born with nothing.

We are all guaranteed equal opportunity, not equal results.

We aren't guaranteed either equal opportunity OR equal results. That is the problem, regardless of the actual wording in the Constitution.

wrong, we all have equal opportunity, some have to work harder than others to reach their goals--------------that's life, deal with it.
If you have to work harder and risk death to get something it isn't guaranteed!

Why don't your red states refuse that federal money, you hypocrite! Why don't they make sure their state residents all have jobs and good educations by being self reliant? Instead of screaming about welfare taking their tax dollars the republican leaders in those states ought to be striving to make their states the models of self sufficiency.
Instead, the wealthy in those states tend to pit poor whites and poor Backs against each other to keep them from joining forces against THEM. And the beat goes on.

Your conscientious stupidity doesn't end on the topic of red state welfare. You continue to insist that working people don't protest because being on the job would prevent it. In the pits of your inflexible mind, there is no other dynamic…no other possibility. For you Protestors MUST be jobless… Protestors must be people on welfare or something. But that paradigm only applies to what you see as left wing protestors. RW protestors work, RIGHT? RW protestors, such as those who destroyed Greenwood, OK and Rosewood , Fla in the early 20th century were jobless waifs RIGHT?

I worked for 45 years and retired twice. So don't bore me with the assiduous aspects of your work history you young whippersnapper.
I have seen protestors on your side of the fence and they were far more virulent and vicious than those we see today.

Right, you have to go back to the 1900's to try and say "Republicans do it too!"

Well this isn't the 1900's anymore. So show me something in our lifetime of Republicans rioting and protesting day in and day out. You want to see a Republican protest? Check out the Tea Party. They held an event on one day, didn't block traffic, didn't cause any problems, cleaned up after themselves, and left in peace. That's a Republican protest.

Why should any state refuse federal money? It's our money to begin with. We are forced to send it to Washington, and they redistribute it back the way they see fit. How about you write your representative and tell them not to take our money in the first place? Then we can decide how WE want to spend our own money and wouldn't need the feds at all.

Sarah Palin
Ted Cruz
Allen West
Allen Keyes
Michelle Bachmann
Michelle Malkin

Glad you give them 100% support

Right, you have to go back to the 1900's to try and say "Republicans do it too!"

Well this isn't the 1900's anymore. So show me something in our lifetime of Republicans rioting and protesting day in and day out. You want to see a Republican protest? Check out the Tea Party. They held an event on one day, didn't block traffic, didn't cause any problems, cleaned up after themselves, and left in peace. That's a Republican protest.

Why should any state refuse federal money? It's our money to begin with. We are forced to send it to Washington, and they redistribute it back the way they see fit. How about you write your representative and tell them not to take our money in the first place? Then we can decide how WE want to spend our own money and wouldn't need the feds at all.

Oh come off it. The 1950s and 1960s saw the streets of America filled with anti busing fanatics, national segregationists and just plain haters.. And from some of the televised events I saw during the campaigns of both candidates, murmurs of rioting and civil disturbance by RW nuts were gaining momentum. Gun sales increased to bolster the threat of those murmurs.

So when you have all the police, the armed forces and the racial majority of people in this country, rioting is replaced by legalized
terror. You can use the forces at your command to accomplish your goals and suppress those who oppose you.

YOUR MONEY and the poverty in your state.

If red states don't take federal welfare dollars and instead focus on making their states "GREAT" by doing what they promise to do now on a national scale welfare would disappear. But they haven't even tried it at home in their own states. Lies , deception, voter suppression and purging of the voter rolls are typical of republican led states. They aren't trying to make their palpitating masses wealthy. They are functionalists who believe social stratification is a godsend and they are given their privilege by a discriminating god. do you know his name.? I do. It is Mammon!

If Trump were to nominate a woman or a minority, most of his supporters would see it as a complete betrayal

Bullshit!
There is no place for them in Trump's Amerika

It must really kill you to know south Carolina has a woman governor and one black senator and one white homosexual senator

And how diverse is your state?
No. Does it kill you?

Nice dig at Graham there btw. Thanks for reminding everyone that republicans want him gone and call him gay as an insult and means to slander him to his constituents.
Charleston Chew

The Graham cracker named Lindsay
Is a little too Paul Lyndesy

Forum List

Back